Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I cant do coliseum or fairgrounds, and everything else is loading very slowly, but still works, if I have 5 hours to go through everything and time to wait...

This page didn't even load the first few times. Why does stuff like this happen on my days off, when I want to be on here, and get a bunch of stuff done? Every other website I visit loads just fine, the ads on here change like 4 times before I finish a round in glimmer and gloom...a round normaly takes me 10 seconds and now it's taking 40+ with all the tiles being virtually unresponsive.

The coliseum will barely load the first battle and then cuts out when I try to go to the second battle. So I have to reload and keep doing the first battle and then nothing else? I wanted to train and exalt like 30 dragons today...can't.

I'm on chrome android, fr+3. None of my other browsers change anything.
I cant do coliseum or fairgrounds, and everything else is loading very slowly, but still works, if I have 5 hours to go through everything and time to wait...

This page didn't even load the first few times. Why does stuff like this happen on my days off, when I want to be on here, and get a bunch of stuff done? Every other website I visit loads just fine, the ads on here change like 4 times before I finish a round in glimmer and gloom...a round normaly takes me 10 seconds and now it's taking 40+ with all the tiles being virtually unresponsive.

The coliseum will barely load the first battle and then cuts out when I try to go to the second battle. So I have to reload and keep doing the first battle and then nothing else? I wanted to train and exalt like 30 dragons today...can't.

I'm on chrome android, fr+3. None of my other browsers change anything.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I had this issue back when it happened last year, now I'm having it again (since yesterday). :(

Pages are sporadically taking a long time to load. Then they'll just speed back up to normal, like nothing happened. When I'm trying to list a bunch of items in the AH, oftentimes a page will get kinda stuck for several minutes. And oftentimes, closing out the tab and trying to open it again will kick it into gear.

But it's making everything take a long time to do. Tried rebooting my computer and wifi connection, but nothing has helped and this is the only site affected. It's a laptop with the latest Windows 10 and latest Chrome browser (though it is also affecting my iPhone with Safari and the latest iOS).
I had this issue back when it happened last year, now I'm having it again (since yesterday). :(

Pages are sporadically taking a long time to load. Then they'll just speed back up to normal, like nothing happened. When I'm trying to list a bunch of items in the AH, oftentimes a page will get kinda stuck for several minutes. And oftentimes, closing out the tab and trying to open it again will kick it into gear.

But it's making everything take a long time to do. Tried rebooting my computer and wifi connection, but nothing has helped and this is the only site affected. It's a laptop with the latest Windows 10 and latest Chrome browser (though it is also affecting my iPhone with Safari and the latest iOS).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Isn't the lag lovely this time of year?
Isn't the lag lovely this time of year?
Glad it isn't just me! It has only started happening today for me, where dragon images in the AH, Scrying workshop and the Dressing room either don't load (but they load immediately when I refresh the tab), partially load (like the tip of wings/horns then stops) or loads after like a minute or two.
Some of the pages take ages to load, and sometimes when I click a link it doesn't seem like it registers so I have to click a couple more times for it to go. It's often very sporadic, as some pages load quickly and others lag. I thought it was just my apartment's Wifi, but it also does the same thing at my parents' house.

I'm using Chrome on Windows and on android.
Glad it isn't just me! It has only started happening today for me, where dragon images in the AH, Scrying workshop and the Dressing room either don't load (but they load immediately when I refresh the tab), partially load (like the tip of wings/horns then stops) or loads after like a minute or two.
Some of the pages take ages to load, and sometimes when I click a link it doesn't seem like it registers so I have to click a couple more times for it to go. It's often very sporadic, as some pages load quickly and others lag. I thought it was just my apartment's Wifi, but it also does the same thing at my parents' house.

I'm using Chrome on Windows and on android.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Been doing this for me as well, last few days have been have been bad but today was extra bad- Coliseum venues sometimes refuse to load, or enemies won't load between fights. Bonding with fams take ages, Baldwins and Arlos have to be reloaded, and any dragon images like profiles or scries load in like old dial-up images.

New pages in general take awhile now too, long enough the screen will go black for a while before actually loading in.

I'm on Chrome on a Mac Air typically, or Chrome on an Android phone.
Been doing this for me as well, last few days have been have been bad but today was extra bad- Coliseum venues sometimes refuse to load, or enemies won't load between fights. Bonding with fams take ages, Baldwins and Arlos have to be reloaded, and any dragon images like profiles or scries load in like old dial-up images.

New pages in general take awhile now too, long enough the screen will go black for a while before actually loading in.

I'm on Chrome on a Mac Air typically, or Chrome on an Android phone.
HatcheryClan LoreWishlistBio/Signature ResourcesJu803lW.pngTransparentArt ShopStock the Pond!M1iKYA0.png
after trying to open my hibden took a few moments to load today, i thought i'd check the forums and looks like i'm not the only one dealing with loading issues!

it started some time yesterday, i'm not sure exactly when but it was the afternoon or early evening. i was leveling dragons in the coli and every few battles it would just hang and do nothing. if i then reloaded the coli there was about a 30% or so chance that it would hang again and do nothing (it was less than half the time, but VERY often). i got lag on every other thing i tried to do on FR as well, but it was a little less debilitating than the coli lag. everything else has been running totally fine and i've done all the usual steps to fix something like this as well.

firefox, windows 10, ethernet cable, but also happens in chrome.
after trying to open my hibden took a few moments to load today, i thought i'd check the forums and looks like i'm not the only one dealing with loading issues!

it started some time yesterday, i'm not sure exactly when but it was the afternoon or early evening. i was leveling dragons in the coli and every few battles it would just hang and do nothing. if i then reloaded the coli there was about a 30% or so chance that it would hang again and do nothing (it was less than half the time, but VERY often). i got lag on every other thing i tried to do on FR as well, but it was a little less debilitating than the coli lag. everything else has been running totally fine and i've done all the usual steps to fix something like this as well.

firefox, windows 10, ethernet cable, but also happens in chrome.
GkfDmNh.png
lag has been steadily getting worse for me over the past few days - i've cleared my browser history and cache multiple times to no effect and it's definitely not happening on other websites.
coliseum keeps crashing between battles, pages take multiple refreshes to load, and images often just don't load at all.

i'm using chrome on windows 10 with google fiber wifi.
lag has been steadily getting worse for me over the past few days - i've cleared my browser history and cache multiple times to no effect and it's definitely not happening on other websites.
coliseum keeps crashing between battles, pages take multiple refreshes to load, and images often just don't load at all.

i'm using chrome on windows 10 with google fiber wifi.
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
FR +2, Chrome, win10, Google fiber, ethernet

pages are loading soooo slowly, i can't view skins, and i can do maybe one or two rounds in the coli before it freezes on the completion screen, or doesn't load the next screen. this has been happening for a few days but yesterday and today have been particularly impossible.
FR +2, Chrome, win10, Google fiber, ethernet

pages are loading soooo slowly, i can't view skins, and i can do maybe one or two rounds in the coli before it freezes on the completion screen, or doesn't load the next screen. this has been happening for a few days but yesterday and today have been particularly impossible.
meep
Pages keep hanging on my end too, despite going through troubleshooting. The coliseum is near impossible to use as after every 3 or 4 battles it hangs indefinitely. Dragon images aren't updating properly when I try to apply apparel and either refuse to update or only load half an image. Baldwin never fully loads the page after I add something else to melt down in the pot either. It's been happening for a few days now (started around mid Trickmurk), and has been gradually getting worse. :(

Firefox v97.0.1 (laptop) on Windows 10 and Chrome v98 (mobile) on Android
Pages keep hanging on my end too, despite going through troubleshooting. The coliseum is near impossible to use as after every 3 or 4 battles it hangs indefinitely. Dragon images aren't updating properly when I try to apply apparel and either refuse to update or only load half an image. Baldwin never fully loads the page after I add something else to melt down in the pot either. It's been happening for a few days now (started around mid Trickmurk), and has been gradually getting worse. :(

Firefox v97.0.1 (laptop) on Windows 10 and Chrome v98 (mobile) on Android
Cleared my cache, Running windows 10 on the latest Chrome.

I can get through 1-3 battles in the coliseum before it stops loading anymore and just freezes.
Cleared my cache, Running windows 10 on the latest Chrome.

I can get through 1-3 battles in the coliseum before it stops loading anymore and just freezes.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10