Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i agree that the lag is really affecting many aspects of the gameplay. having to frequently refresh the coliseum is a bit of a downer, but even the forums and messages and even the trading post tasks and familiar bonding has been slow.

hoping the hosting provider can provide a fix soon, especially with the upcoming dominance battle coming up.
i agree that the lag is really affecting many aspects of the gameplay. having to frequently refresh the coliseum is a bit of a downer, but even the forums and messages and even the trading post tasks and familiar bonding has been slow.

hoping the hosting provider can provide a fix soon, especially with the upcoming dominance battle coming up.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Same issue. some things never load, don't respond to refreshing, etc.
@vaiya

Same issue. some things never load, don't respond to refreshing, etc.
@vaiya

Nothing seems to be functioning around the site for me. I've tried using different devices including 3 desk tops, a laptop, a cell phone and a tablet. I have no issues on other sites, just on FR. It's been going on a while and I haven't been able to do a few things I've looked forward to because of the lag.

If this gets resolved soon, I'd be appreciative.
Nothing seems to be functioning around the site for me. I've tried using different devices including 3 desk tops, a laptop, a cell phone and a tablet. I have no issues on other sites, just on FR. It's been going on a while and I haven't been able to do a few things I've looked forward to because of the lag.

If this gets resolved soon, I'd be appreciative.
I'm having the same issues for a few days, and I thought it was my laptop at first, given that it's nearing six or seven years old, but I'm having the same issues on my phone, which is only a year old. I use Chrome for both, my Internet is fine, and my router was already restarted two nights ago, and this issue isn't persistent on any other website.

Edit: Edited quickly because I forgot to mention:
FR+2 time.
I'm having the same issues for a few days, and I thought it was my laptop at first, given that it's nearing six or seven years old, but I'm having the same issues on my phone, which is only a year old. I use Chrome for both, my Internet is fine, and my router was already restarted two nights ago, and this issue isn't persistent on any other website.

Edit: Edited quickly because I forgot to mention:
FR+2 time.
Hi, bringing this back up again because I've been experiencing some lag, which at first I thought was due to my ISP, but after poking around and asking other people it seems like it's not just me.

Every now and then pages refuse to load, or give me a flat out "connection timed out" that doesn't go away no matter what sort of fix I try. Coliseum hasn't worked for me for the past two days, either (sometimes, if I refresh a lot it will eventually work, but for less than a minute).

I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Opera GX, Opera Mobile), different networks (my wifi, my mobile data and even my uni's wifi - all different providers, too), clearing cache and cookies, resetting modem/router/dns settings, restarting my modem and laptop, switching devices (two laptops, one with windows 7 64bit and one with windows 10 64bit), disabling all extensions, firewall and antivirus.

Nothing works, and it's just happening with Flight Rising.

Edit: this has been happening intermittently throughout the day, no set time for it to be better or worse. I'm FR+5 if that helps with anything
Hi, bringing this back up again because I've been experiencing some lag, which at first I thought was due to my ISP, but after poking around and asking other people it seems like it's not just me.

Every now and then pages refuse to load, or give me a flat out "connection timed out" that doesn't go away no matter what sort of fix I try. Coliseum hasn't worked for me for the past two days, either (sometimes, if I refresh a lot it will eventually work, but for less than a minute).

I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Opera GX, Opera Mobile), different networks (my wifi, my mobile data and even my uni's wifi - all different providers, too), clearing cache and cookies, resetting modem/router/dns settings, restarting my modem and laptop, switching devices (two laptops, one with windows 7 64bit and one with windows 10 64bit), disabling all extensions, firewall and antivirus.

Nothing works, and it's just happening with Flight Rising.

Edit: this has been happening intermittently throughout the day, no set time for it to be better or worse. I'm FR+5 if that helps with anything

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Sorry for Yet Another Post but it's gotten even worse. The coliseum straight up doesn't load (either a blank screen shows up, or the page half loads and the bottom of it is black, without any background), and when it does it immediately disconnects from the server when I start a battle.

I also have confirmed that this issue persists on my uni's wifi, which is from a completely different ISP.

I did a tracert out of curiosity and it seems that at times the site refuses to load, one of the servers being pinged simply lags out and then drops the packets. It seems to be somewhere in the middle of the route, and according to what I can google from it, it's located outside of my country.

Sorry for Yet Another Post but it's gotten even worse. The coliseum straight up doesn't load (either a blank screen shows up, or the page half loads and the bottom of it is black, without any background), and when it does it immediately disconnects from the server when I start a battle.

I also have confirmed that this issue persists on my uni's wifi, which is from a completely different ISP.

I did a tracert out of curiosity and it seems that at times the site refuses to load, one of the servers being pinged simply lags out and then drops the packets. It seems to be somewhere in the middle of the route, and according to what I can google from it, it's located outside of my country.

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Tidal Trouble keeps crashing on me -_-
Tidal Trouble keeps crashing on me -_-
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
The site has been taking a long time to load for me since 4/10/22
The site has been taking a long time to load for me since 4/10/22
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
I've been having issues for over a month as well. Here are some items I've noticed:

On my PC, the site runs mostly the same, save for some delay in loading dragon's pages (no special text, stories, or artwork besides familiars and scenes).

On mobile, the site is loading incredibly slowly for almost all aspects of the site (even navigating to or away from Flight Rising). In particular, dragon's pages and baldwin's bubbling brew load so slowly that it may time out. For reference, I have an iPhone and it has been through a few updates during this time and none seem to help. Additionally, all other websites work fine on mobile.
I've been having issues for over a month as well. Here are some items I've noticed:

On my PC, the site runs mostly the same, save for some delay in loading dragon's pages (no special text, stories, or artwork besides familiars and scenes).

On mobile, the site is loading incredibly slowly for almost all aspects of the site (even navigating to or away from Flight Rising). In particular, dragon's pages and baldwin's bubbling brew load so slowly that it may time out. For reference, I have an iPhone and it has been through a few updates during this time and none seem to help. Additionally, all other websites work fine on mobile.
EYhnjwN.png
i've been having this problem for a few days, makes it impossible to play any of the fairgrounds games or play in the coliseum. the whole site is slow, but mainly it crashes the most when playing the games than anything else.

it is happening to me, but not my partner on a different computer on the same wi-fi network. we are FR+0
i've been having this problem for a few days, makes it impossible to play any of the fairgrounds games or play in the coliseum. the whole site is slow, but mainly it crashes the most when playing the games than anything else.

it is happening to me, but not my partner on a different computer on the same wi-fi network. we are FR+0
Maddie or Girl Protagonist
22, She/They/Bot
FR + 0
|
|
|
ACOZFAh.png
93pWlCp.png
eanSP77.png
Yfn16Qr.png
mtHAEL4.png
5iXiC8z.png