Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I’m not here to add to the list of complaints, but after having issues with load times myself I figured I’d peek into the bug forums to see if others were having issues as well. Now that I see they are, I’m not so stressed that it’s my end causing the lag. I’m sure it will be resolved soon~
I’m not here to add to the list of complaints, but after having issues with load times myself I figured I’d peek into the bug forums to see if others were having issues as well. Now that I see they are, I’m not so stressed that it’s my end causing the lag. I’m sure it will be resolved soon~
6wR17En.png
I'm adding my own info to this because it's getting soooo unbearable. Atrocious loading times, I can't really scry or use dressing room because the images don't load. I have excellent fiber internet with 2 ping and 1gig up and down, so it's not on my end haha. FR+3

Chrome on laptop, Safari on iPhone, Chrome on desktop, all at most recent versions.
I'm adding my own info to this because it's getting soooo unbearable. Atrocious loading times, I can't really scry or use dressing room because the images don't load. I have excellent fiber internet with 2 ping and 1gig up and down, so it's not on my end haha. FR+3

Chrome on laptop, Safari on iPhone, Chrome on desktop, all at most recent versions.
Wow, it's eerie that most of you have fiber, which is supposed to be The Fastest Thing Out There. O.o

I have a little lag with the coli--nothing horrible, but opponents take a bit of time to load. Windows 10, Opera GX 83.0.4254.46 (and downloading an update after I checked it) and AT&T U-Verse.
Wow, it's eerie that most of you have fiber, which is supposed to be The Fastest Thing Out There. O.o

I have a little lag with the coli--nothing horrible, but opponents take a bit of time to load. Windows 10, Opera GX 83.0.4254.46 (and downloading an update after I checked it) and AT&T U-Verse.
I'm on a wired ethernet connection and haven't played in a few years, but I keep running into this issue across the entirety of the site. Things will just stop loading, even if my browser says it's still loading, and only a refresh gets it to finish so I can keep doing whatever it was that I was doing. (It happened in this thread, for example lol.)

It does make the Coli virtually unplayable because it'll just stop loading partway through (maybe have like the buttons at the bottom but nothing else) and then just...do nothing. I refresh, it fixes itself for a bit, but at the same time, I've just lost my streak. : ( That's the worst part of it, but when I say across the entire site, I mean that in a literal sense. Fairgrounds, Coli, forums, lair, hoard, scrying workshop, auction house, marketplace, trading post... It's rough. Real rough.

I'm currently using desktop Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 (newest build as of this post) and have Spectrum internet. Happens across my devices though (minus coli/fairgrounds just bc it is not a good time on mobile lol).

[edit]
Here's a pic of what happens in the Coli. I've been trying for a bit now, and this happens after completing one battle or if I get the "click the dragon" prompt.
https://i.imgur.com/YWAocnX.png
I'm on a wired ethernet connection and haven't played in a few years, but I keep running into this issue across the entirety of the site. Things will just stop loading, even if my browser says it's still loading, and only a refresh gets it to finish so I can keep doing whatever it was that I was doing. (It happened in this thread, for example lol.)

It does make the Coli virtually unplayable because it'll just stop loading partway through (maybe have like the buttons at the bottom but nothing else) and then just...do nothing. I refresh, it fixes itself for a bit, but at the same time, I've just lost my streak. : ( That's the worst part of it, but when I say across the entire site, I mean that in a literal sense. Fairgrounds, Coli, forums, lair, hoard, scrying workshop, auction house, marketplace, trading post... It's rough. Real rough.

I'm currently using desktop Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 (newest build as of this post) and have Spectrum internet. Happens across my devices though (minus coli/fairgrounds just bc it is not a good time on mobile lol).

[edit]
Here's a pic of what happens in the Coli. I've been trying for a bit now, and this happens after completing one battle or if I get the "click the dragon" prompt.
https://i.imgur.com/YWAocnX.png
everyone here should give a try for vpn to see if it helps. i am not experiencing any lag at all, so my guess is that its an issue somewhere between users and flight rising rather than being in flight rising's end. i have already encountered an user with similar lagging issues, and using a vpn fixed it.
everyone here should give a try for vpn to see if it helps. i am not experiencing any lag at all, so my guess is that its an issue somewhere between users and flight rising rather than being in flight rising's end. i have already encountered an user with similar lagging issues, and using a vpn fixed it.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Just adding to the pile of "hey its happening to me too." Noticed a few days back, been only playing casually.

Tried; Chrome/Opera GX/Firefox/Edge Win10. Chrome/Firefox Android (multiple devices). Spectrum AND T-Mobile data. No particular change.

And no, vpn connection didn't change anything, no matter where its set to.
Just adding to the pile of "hey its happening to me too." Noticed a few days back, been only playing casually.

Tried; Chrome/Opera GX/Firefox/Edge Win10. Chrome/Firefox Android (multiple devices). Spectrum AND T-Mobile data. No particular change.

And no, vpn connection didn't change anything, no matter where its set to.
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
I am experiencing excruciating loading, too. It’s particularly bad when bonding with familiars. Also, often the coli just doesn’t load until I have been through several refreshes. It’s not my internet. Have tried Chrome and Firefox on multiple devices with Google fiber.

I am only glad to discover I am not alone with these issues…
I am experiencing excruciating loading, too. It’s particularly bad when bonding with familiars. Also, often the coli just doesn’t load until I have been through several refreshes. It’s not my internet. Have tried Chrome and Firefox on multiple devices with Google fiber.

I am only glad to discover I am not alone with these issues…
Loading isa problem for me too and it makes me not want to play.

I would be doing literally anything and run into the slowest loading. Sometimes not even load at all
I won't even dare try coli or bonding.
Loading isa problem for me too and it makes me not want to play.

I would be doing literally anything and run into the slowest loading. Sometimes not even load at all
I won't even dare try coli or bonding.
I really hope this is being looked into because the game is now virtually unplayable. Forum posting, loading lair/dragons, scrying, AH, coli, basically everything. Pages aren't loading unless you refresh 2 or more times.
I really hope this is being looked into because the game is now virtually unplayable. Forum posting, loading lair/dragons, scrying, AH, coli, basically everything. Pages aren't loading unless you refresh 2 or more times.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
I had hoped it was just during the event but it's still happening to me. Sometimes I can get it to work on my ipod, but on my computer load times are bad. Didn't get to do nearly as much coli grinding during the event as usual.
I had hoped it was just during the event but it's still happening to me. Sometimes I can get it to work on my ipod, but on my computer load times are bad. Didn't get to do nearly as much coli grinding during the event as usual.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10