Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There's been a lot of hang-ups and hiccups that have been sporadic but consistent, making a lot of site maneuvering rather difficult.

My internet connection is fine, cleared cache, etc. It's JUST FR.
There's been a lot of hang-ups and hiccups that have been sporadic but consistent, making a lot of site maneuvering rather difficult.

My internet connection is fine, cleared cache, etc. It's JUST FR.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Adding in my issue here since it has been happening for some time now. Loading dragon pages and trying to bond with all of my familiars is almost impossible due to the lag, however it only occurs for me when trying to do either of those things (I don't spend much time elsewhere on site so I can't give good input on the coliseum or mini games). I would like to also point out this is ONLY when viewing my own dragons, not those belonging to others. I can scroll through another person's lair dragon by dragon and there is no lag.
Adding in my issue here since it has been happening for some time now. Loading dragon pages and trying to bond with all of my familiars is almost impossible due to the lag, however it only occurs for me when trying to do either of those things (I don't spend much time elsewhere on site so I can't give good input on the coliseum or mini games). I would like to also point out this is ONLY when viewing my own dragons, not those belonging to others. I can scroll through another person's lair dragon by dragon and there is no lag.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
I'm not sure when this would have started, as I hadn't been to the coliseum in a while, but as of three days ago the load time for the "organize party" page has been so bad that it's caused my browser to suggest shutting down the tab because the page is simply unresponsive. I've not had a problem anywhere else.
I'm not sure when this would have started, as I hadn't been to the coliseum in a while, but as of three days ago the load time for the "organize party" page has been so bad that it's caused my browser to suggest shutting down the tab because the page is simply unresponsive. I've not had a problem anywhere else.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Been running into frequent timeouts today. Browser error shows 'We can’t connect to the server at www1.flightrising.com.' Various extended pings to both www1.flightrising.com as well as the IP 199.58.85.136 give intermittent stretches of 'request timed out' before replies start coming back normally - anywhere from 20% to 50% packet loss.
Been running into frequent timeouts today. Browser error shows 'We can’t connect to the server at www1.flightrising.com.' Various extended pings to both www1.flightrising.com as well as the IP 199.58.85.136 give intermittent stretches of 'request timed out' before replies start coming back normally - anywhere from 20% to 50% packet loss.
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png

I’m noticing horrific slowness when I move dragons around with the lair editor. It doesn’t matter if I’m moving them between hibden and lair, or moving them to another tab. When the page reloads it takes several minutes to fully load, including loading all of the buttons. It happens across all platforms including mobile, iPad and computer.

Cleared cache, restarted devices and internet and even trying different networks. Not a huge issue but it’s a bit of a pain when I’m trying to move dinos around.

I’m noticing horrific slowness when I move dragons around with the lair editor. It doesn’t matter if I’m moving them between hibden and lair, or moving them to another tab. When the page reloads it takes several minutes to fully load, including loading all of the buttons. It happens across all platforms including mobile, iPad and computer.

Cleared cache, restarted devices and internet and even trying different networks. Not a huge issue but it’s a bit of a pain when I’m trying to move dinos around.
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
Hi! Has anyone been having trouble with the [u]Coliseum[/u] recently? The last week or so. The main page has started to take several tries to load its background and clickable components, and when choosing a venue, often the pages remain blank with only yellow rectangles lighting up where the venue thumbnails should be when hovering the mouse over them. When they load like this, they´re still clickable, but 4/5 times (roughly), the venue itself fails to load the dragons and enemies. Sometimes, one or two battles are playable until the victory screen fails to load fully, making it impossible to start another battle - and thus having to go through the whole process of getting into a venue and hoping for it to load start again. Got no screenshots atm - should we make some, or was the description sufficient? [u]Other pages[/u] seem to work better (more or less normally, with no bigger issues), although images sometimes fail to load, usually showing just the tiny "image" pictogram instead, which gets fixed after reloading the page. Also, noticed yesterday that [u]Tidal Trouble[/u] [i]was[/i] lagging as heck. The bubbles would shoot out and slooowly move across the sreen to their target, speeding up to normal speed only after clicking on the screen. It was barely playable that way. Is anyone else experiencing these? edit: just grammar edit 2 - some images of the image-loading issue: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876454703175700480/987025877667815444/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876454703175700480/987025927961710592/unknown.png[/img] edit 3: Wanted to try the Coliseum again now that the microholiday has started, and it´s been like this four or five times in a row. Once got a captcha beforehand, but it didn´t even show the bonus once the venue started, and didn´t get beyond this. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876454703175700480/987031394255536239/unknown.png[/img] edit 4: tried a different venue (the image above had been Mire every time), and it actually loaded the enemies... then got stuck at administering Rally x_x edit 5: [i]Finally[/i] got through, and won, one single battle. And this happened: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876454703175700480/987061637955592242/unknown.png[/img] It´s not loading any further, making it impossible to proceed to the next battle without refreshing the whole page and going to the venue again manually. Hopefully it´ll at least load again... edit 6: For about an hour or something over an hour now, [u]the Coli has been more or less functioning properly again[/u] ([i]knocks on wood[/i]). Hopefully it´ll stay that way.
Hi! Has anyone been having trouble with the Coliseum recently? The last week or so. The main page has started to take several tries to load its background and clickable components, and when choosing a venue, often the pages remain blank with only yellow rectangles lighting up where the venue thumbnails should be when hovering the mouse over them. When they load like this, they´re still clickable, but 4/5 times (roughly), the venue itself fails to load the dragons and enemies. Sometimes, one or two battles are playable until the victory screen fails to load fully, making it impossible to start another battle - and thus having to go through the whole process of getting into a venue and hoping for it to load start again.

Got no screenshots atm - should we make some, or was the description sufficient?

Other pages seem to work better (more or less normally, with no bigger issues), although images sometimes fail to load, usually showing just the tiny "image" pictogram instead, which gets fixed after reloading the page.

Also, noticed yesterday that Tidal Trouble was lagging as heck. The bubbles would shoot out and slooowly move across the sreen to their target, speeding up to normal speed only after clicking on the screen. It was barely playable that way.

Is anyone else experiencing these?

edit: just grammar

edit 2 - some images of the image-loading issue:

unknown.png

unknown.png

edit 3: Wanted to try the Coliseum again now that the microholiday has started, and it´s been like this four or five times in a row. Once got a captcha beforehand, but it didn´t even show the bonus once the venue started, and didn´t get beyond this.

unknown.png

edit 4: tried a different venue (the image above had been Mire every time), and it actually loaded the enemies... then got stuck at administering Rally x_x

edit 5: Finally got through, and won, one single battle. And this happened: unknown.png

It´s not loading any further, making it impossible to proceed to the next battle without refreshing the whole page and going to the venue again manually. Hopefully it´ll at least load again...

edit 6: For about an hour or something over an hour now, the Coli has been more or less functioning properly again (knocks on wood). Hopefully it´ll stay that way.
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Is anyone experiencing long lag with Glimmer and Gloom, or even not having the panel selections register at all? Its running so slowly for me. Sometimes, the game will register one tap as multiple, so it'll flip several times and register as a turn each time. Sometimes it won't register at all, or the flip will load so slowly that advancing is near impossible. I thought it was just on mobile, but its like that on my laptop and desktop, too. I've even tried to troubleshoot my browser to see if that was the issue, but nothing changed.
Is anyone experiencing long lag with Glimmer and Gloom, or even not having the panel selections register at all? Its running so slowly for me. Sometimes, the game will register one tap as multiple, so it'll flip several times and register as a turn each time. Sometimes it won't register at all, or the flip will load so slowly that advancing is near impossible. I thought it was just on mobile, but its like that on my laptop and desktop, too. I've even tried to troubleshoot my browser to see if that was the issue, but nothing changed.
+2 FR time (CST) | Wisconsin, United States | English | He/Him/His | AuADHD | No RP Please
Loading seems really bad today. And it often says site unavailable only to refresh and work a minute later.
Loading seems really bad today. And it often says site unavailable only to refresh and work a minute later.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Just returned from a hiatus since November 2021 a few days ago, and also wanted to say that I'm having a lot of issues with this. I get a lot of connection timeout errors, sometimes for periods of half an hour or more where the site doesn't load at all, only for it to fix itself a few minutes later like nothing was wrong. Lag is also really bad for familiar bonding, Crim and Baldwin, sometimes lasting for 5 or more minutes where it's just loading forever (yeah, I've timed it lol).

I've checked it's not my internet connection, since FR is the only site that does this for me. Also cleared cache and cookies etc. and restarted browser, but the issue is still the same.
Just returned from a hiatus since November 2021 a few days ago, and also wanted to say that I'm having a lot of issues with this. I get a lot of connection timeout errors, sometimes for periods of half an hour or more where the site doesn't load at all, only for it to fix itself a few minutes later like nothing was wrong. Lag is also really bad for familiar bonding, Crim and Baldwin, sometimes lasting for 5 or more minutes where it's just loading forever (yeah, I've timed it lol).

I've checked it's not my internet connection, since FR is the only site that does this for me. Also cleared cache and cookies etc. and restarted browser, but the issue is still the same.
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
Site has been slow for at least a week but it's basically unplayable now. It takes over a minute sometimes just to refresh the AH, wait for a purchase to go through after clicking "Buy", reorganising dragons in the lair/den, or even just waiting for a Glimmer and Gloom tile to receive the tap/click command to swap colours from Shadow to Light or vice versa.
My cache is cleared, my connection is fine, every other website loads properly except FR.
Site has been slow for at least a week but it's basically unplayable now. It takes over a minute sometimes just to refresh the AH, wait for a purchase to go through after clicking "Buy", reorganising dragons in the lair/den, or even just waiting for a Glimmer and Gloom tile to receive the tap/click command to swap colours from Shadow to Light or vice versa.
My cache is cleared, my connection is fine, every other website loads properly except FR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10