Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 123 124
All is great on my end as well. :> Thanks a bunch. <3
All is great on my end as well. :> Thanks a bunch. <3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
It's working perfectly on my end! Thanks so much for all of the hard work.
It's working perfectly on my end! Thanks so much for all of the hard work.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
It's still creeping at a snail's pace for me, so I guess I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for it to fully clear up. But I'm glad it's not me! I spent ages doing trouble shooting on my computer before ever thinking that it might have been a site issue. Oops!
It's still creeping at a snail's pace for me, so I guess I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for it to fully clear up. But I'm glad it's not me! I spent ages doing trouble shooting on my computer before ever thinking that it might have been a site issue. Oops!
Thank you all so much for the hard work you put into fixing this quickly and efficiently! The site is running perfectly smoothly on my end <3
Thank you all so much for the hard work you put into fixing this quickly and efficiently! The site is running perfectly smoothly on my end <3
The site is running much smoother! I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever this morning! Thank you so much, staff for your hard work! We all really appreciate it!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The site is running much smoother! I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever this morning! Thank you so much, staff for your hard work! We all really appreciate it!!!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
i did all my dailies without issues, thank you staff! :D
i did all my dailies without issues, thank you staff! :D
............. 46443.png

basil || he/him
FRT +0

31221.png
Site is still slow for me, but I'm glad the issue has been resolved! Hopefully it all clears up soon :>
Site is still slow for me, but I'm glad the issue has been resolved! Hopefully it all clears up soon :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
All things running smoothly here. THANK YOU SO MUCH, STAFF!
All things running smoothly here. THANK YOU SO MUCH, STAFF!
KfpmU0m.png
Everything seems to be running much smoother now.
Everything seems to be running much smoother now.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
It is much smoother. Still a bit of delay, but that might just be things recovering. Thank you so much to the staff who spent so much time working on this!!
It is much smoother. Still a bit of delay, but that might just be things recovering. Thank you so much to the staff who spent so much time working on this!!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 123 124