Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 123 124
site iz too fast nao, plz nerf
site iz too fast nao, plz nerf
966.png
Scribbles wrote:
Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.
182.png
[quote name="@Naeryl" date="2021-05-21 08:39:12" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-21 07:25:08" ] Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen. [/quote] Little did we know that following the Dragon Lair revamp, when the old familiar icon was replaced with a heart, they began the most rigorous expedition of their life in the name of revenge. [/quote] [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
@Naeryl wrote on 2021-05-21 08:39:12:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-21 07:25:08:
Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen.
Little did we know that following the Dragon Lair revamp, when the old familiar icon was replaced with a heart, they began the most rigorous expedition of their life in the name of revenge.

So far things seem to be better, this morning was awful for me still. Hopefully things continue to be well.

Thank you!
So far things seem to be better, this morning was awful for me still. Hopefully things continue to be well.

Thank you!
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Things are working perfectly! Thanks for your hard work!
Things are working perfectly! Thanks for your hard work!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Everything is running much more smoothly! Thank you for your hard work guys ♥
Everything is running much more smoothly! Thank you for your hard work guys ♥
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Just wanted to stop by and say it has been working perfectly all day! So I think whatever they did fixed the issue! Thank you all so much, it has been a blessing without the lag~ ♥♥
Just wanted to stop by and say it has been working perfectly all day! So I think whatever they did fixed the issue! Thank you all so much, it has been a blessing without the lag~ ♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Refractor thank you!! lifesaver :) !
@Refractor thank you!! lifesaver :) !
wIt0ccw.png HdmxfuE.png
QRVupBA.png
x8bDWFu.png
yPlj8ew.png
JvUa9ma.png
Horray! Thank you!
Horray! Thank you!
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Looks like everything is running well now, thanks so much!
Looks like everything is running well now, thanks so much!
LIo8D8G.gif
Thank you! There are some moments when it is slow, but that may just be my phone. But for the most part its back to normal!
Thank you! There are some moments when it is slow, but that may just be my phone. But for the most part its back to normal!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 123 124