Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
I've been having the same issue, it started only recently, maybe the maintenance has made something go wonky. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with FR because I don't notice a delay on any other sites and there's enough people who have this issue
I've been having the same issue, it started only recently, maybe the maintenance has made something go wonky. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with FR because I don't notice a delay on any other sites and there's enough people who have this issue
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe you should run trace route as well. any outages in the route need to be ruled out, especially since this lag seems to be affecting only on small portion of users. outages somewhere in between manifest as lag only in specific sites, because your connection takes different path to different sites.
@Hahoe you should run trace route as well. any outages in the route need to be ruled out, especially since this lag seems to be affecting only on small portion of users. outages somewhere in between manifest as lag only in specific sites, because your connection takes different path to different sites.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2021-05-15 07:19:55" ] @Hahoe you should run trace route as well. any outages in the route need to be ruled out, especially since this lag seems to be affecting only on small portion of users. outages somewhere in between manifest as lag only in specific sites, because your connection takes different path to different sites. [/quote] Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US. I still think this is a problem on the Flight Rising end because I don't have problems with anything else and there's a lot of people who experience it too.
Ralzakark wrote on 2021-05-15 07:19:55:
Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US. I still think this is a problem on the Flight Rising end because I don't have problems with anything else and there's a lot of people who experience it too.
CYGhyrI.png
[quote name="Hahoe" date="2021-05-15 07:37:54" ] Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US. [/quote] Same here. It's almost only in the coli, though. Everything else seems to work fine, but I can barely use the coli because it keeps getting stuck loading.
Hahoe wrote on 2021-05-15 07:37:54:
Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US.

Same here. It's almost only in the coli, though. Everything else seems to work fine, but I can barely use the coli because it keeps getting stuck loading.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@InfiniteOblivion does this happen with specific venues or coliseum in general?
@InfiniteOblivion does this happen with specific venues or coliseum in general?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2021-05-15 08:53:41" ] [quote name="Hahoe" date="2021-05-15 07:37:54" ] Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US. [/quote] Same here. It's almost only in the coli, though. Everything else seems to work fine, but I can barely use the coli because it keeps getting stuck loading. [/quote] Experiencing extreme coli lag as well. Doesn't appear to be venue-specific at all. Every zone I've attempted does not load or loads extremely slowly.
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2021-05-15 08:53:41:
Hahoe wrote on 2021-05-15 07:37:54:
Tracert does not indicate noticable delay through the route, I only have 99ms delay after traffic goes from Europe to the US.

Same here. It's almost only in the coli, though. Everything else seems to work fine, but I can barely use the coli because it keeps getting stuck loading.

Experiencing extreme coli lag as well. Doesn't appear to be venue-specific at all. Every zone I've attempted does not load or loads extremely slowly.
y3NW8md.gifqFhRTGX.gif
@Ralzakark
Coli in general. At least half the time when I try to enter a venue, it just gets stuck. Sometimes it "unstucks" itself, sometimes it doesn't.
@Ralzakark
Coli in general. At least half the time when I try to enter a venue, it just gets stuck. Sometimes it "unstucks" itself, sometimes it doesn't.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2021-05-15 09:39:09" ] @/Ralzakark Coli in general. At least half the time when I try to enter a venue, it just gets stuck. Sometimes it "unstucks" itself, sometimes it doesn't. [/quote] Interesting, personally I have no issues in the coli, it seems to be mainly dragon images that are really slow with loading for me
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2021-05-15 09:39:09:
@/Ralzakark
Interesting, personally I have no issues in the coli, it seems to be mainly dragon images that are really slow with loading for me
CYGhyrI.png
Having these same issues with the coliseum (where it gets stuck when loading), loading dragons being slow making bonding take a lot longer and the site just taking a while in general to load.

All other websites are loading fine, about two months ago something similar happened that was affecting users in several specific countries or regions (mostly in Europe from what I remember) so wondering if that could be the same that's happening now?
Having these same issues with the coliseum (where it gets stuck when loading), loading dragons being slow making bonding take a lot longer and the site just taking a while in general to load.

All other websites are loading fine, about two months ago something similar happened that was affecting users in several specific countries or regions (mostly in Europe from what I remember) so wondering if that could be the same that's happening now?
I've also been experiencing lag for the last couple of days. I've especially noticed it when equipping apparel to dragons. It takes a good amount of time for the image to update. The coliseum also sometimes refuses to load.
I've also been experiencing lag for the last couple of days. I've especially noticed it when equipping apparel to dragons. It takes a good amount of time for the image to update. The coliseum also sometimes refuses to load.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124