Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
Same problem: the auction house, trading post, familiar bonding etc lag a lot atm.
Using chromium, but chrome has the same problem.
Same problem: the auction house, trading post, familiar bonding etc lag a lot atm.
Using chromium, but chrome has the same problem.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,

I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return.
Hello all,

I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Fantastic! All seems back to normal now for me, thanks so much for fixing this [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
Fantastic! All seems back to normal now for me, thanks so much for fixing this
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Excellent, as always, great job on acting so fast, thank you!
Excellent, as always, great job on acting so fast, thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Everything seems perfectly normal now, thank you all!
Everything seems perfectly normal now, thank you all!
Things are going much smoother now, thank you! ^^
Things are going much smoother now, thank you! ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm still having a problem with any page/action loading very slowly, unfortunately. I'm using Firefox.
I'm still having a problem with any page/action loading very slowly, unfortunately. I'm using Firefox.
Im still having really bad speed sadly, everything else is working like discord and twitter, im using Edge
Im still having really bad speed sadly, everything else is working like discord and twitter, im using Edge
Hey hi! you can call me Wilds! Hope too see you soon!!
fLdYOuE.pngmtHAEL4.pngBb9XFYa.png
10ttDG2.pnga129Nss.pnggTTW2gA.png
5BsilZ9.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngllvL1Jf.png
Whole site very laggy again, using Firefox on Mac OS 10.15.6.
Whole site very laggy again, using Firefox on Mac OS 10.15.6.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Same here. Everything was fine yesterday, but is lagging pretty badly now. I'm using Firefox on Win 10.
Same here. Everything was fine yesterday, but is lagging pretty badly now. I'm using Firefox on Win 10.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124