Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems OoS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2xMkx3c.png[/img][/center] [center]Status: [b]Offline![/b] [s][i]Selling 1kg for 1:1000![/i][/s] GONE! --- [b]Please ping me before sending a CR. This ensures I still have stock remaining to offer without having to turn a gazillion people away.[/b] __________________________________________________________________ Also, please bear with me if I am slow to respond. I am currently working on an extensive fanfic novel that generally consumes a lot of my spare time, so I may be focused on that while I wait for responses here. __________________________________________________________________ I previously had a ping list for people who wished to be notified for when I sell gems, which is now g o n e. Anyone wishing to be added just let me know. - Considering the constant fluctuation of the gem to treasure market, my prices will vary to reflect the current ratio at the time of listing. So, what I may have sold gems for during a previous run may be more or less depending on the current market, so please bear that in mind when buying from me. - As stated above, I prefer to be pinged prior to accepting any payment. Each time I open the shop, I do so with a specific amount of gems, and I want to ensure I have stock remaining before letting anyone send me a CR. There have been too many instances where people sent me CRs without pinging first, which occurred after I ran out of stock, and I had to turn those people away. - Buying in any amount is fine. Whether or not you want a small number of gems or the entire stock. Any and all size requests are accepted! - Bumps to this thread are definitely welcome! Ping list: @ EasilyAmusedKat @ Mistwing608 __________________________________________________________________ Thanks for looking!
2xMkx3c.png

Selling 1kg for 1:1000! GONE! --- Please ping me before sending a CR. This ensures I still have stock remaining to offer without having to turn a gazillion people away.

Also, please bear with me if I am slow to respond. I am currently working on an extensive fanfic novel that generally consumes a lot of my spare time, so I may be focused on that while I wait for responses here.

I previously had a ping list for people who wished to be notified for when I sell gems, which is now g o n e. Anyone wishing to be added just let me know.

- Considering the constant fluctuation of the gem to treasure market, my prices will vary to reflect the current ratio at the time of listing. So, what I may have sold gems for during a previous run may be more or less depending on the current market, so please bear that in mind when buying from me.

- As stated above, I prefer to be pinged prior to accepting any payment. Each time I open the shop, I do so with a specific amount of gems, and I want to ensure I have stock remaining before letting anyone send me a CR. There have been too many instances where people sent me CRs without pinging first, which occurred after I ran out of stock, and I had to turn those people away.

- Buying in any amount is fine. Whether or not you want a small number of gems or the entire stock. Any and all size requests are accepted!

- Bumps to this thread are definitely welcome!

Ping list:

@ EasilyAmusedKat
@ Mistwing608

Thanks for looking!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku Hello! Do you have 120g available to sell?
@Rangiku Hello! Do you have 120g available to sell?
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
@Rangiku

Hi there! Two things: May I be added to your new pinglist and may I buy 500g?
@Rangiku

Hi there! Two things: May I be added to your new pinglist and may I buy 500g?
@Rangiku
Could I please buy just 150 gems?
@Rangiku
Could I please buy just 150 gems?
Excuse the slowness! I am in the middle of making dinner, so I've been away from the PC.

@Nebiros

I dooo! That will be 127,200kt when ready. Please send a CR. :>

@EasilyAmusedKat

Sure! I will add you straight away. And yep! It will be 530kt when ready. Go ahead and send a CR. :O

@Lionclaw

You can! It's 159kt when ready. Send me a CR. :>
Excuse the slowness! I am in the middle of making dinner, so I've been away from the PC.

@Nebiros

I dooo! That will be 127,200kt when ready. Please send a CR. :>

@EasilyAmusedKat

Sure! I will add you straight away. And yep! It will be 530kt when ready. Go ahead and send a CR. :O

@Lionclaw

You can! It's 159kt when ready. Send me a CR. :>
@rangiku could i buy 1238g? i think it's 1,312,280t :>
@rangiku could i buy 1238g? i think it's 1,312,280t :>
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@xiq

You can. :D And, yep that is correct! Send me a CR when ready. :>
@xiq

You can. :D And, yep that is correct! Send me a CR when ready. :>
@Rangiku

Hello! Do you still have 700g left to sell?
@Rangiku

Hello! Do you still have 700g left to sell?
MwJo5fF.png
@Rangiku
Could I buy 200 gems please?
@Rangiku
Could I buy 200 gems please?
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
@Blightwyrm

I doooo. That will be 728kt when ready. Send a CR :O

@Dragonmage

You can. :D It's 208kt when ready. Go ahead and send a CR. ^^
@Blightwyrm

I doooo. That will be 728kt when ready. Send a CR :O

@Dragonmage

You can. :D It's 208kt when ready. Go ahead and send a CR. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15