Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 123 124
Adding on to say that the site has been running smoothly all morning for me! thanks staff!!
Adding on to say that the site has been running smoothly all morning for me! thanks staff!!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
I was not able to make an error report, but I was experiencing the same problems but everything seems to be back to normal this morning.
I was not able to make an error report, but I was experiencing the same problems but everything seems to be back to normal this morning.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Here it´s been working smoothly throughout today as well ^^

A big thank you to everyone whose hands, claws and talons were involved in fixing this issue!
Here it´s been working smoothly throughout today as well ^^

A big thank you to everyone whose hands, claws and talons were involved in fixing this issue!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Went through all my dailies with no lag at all! Thank you all for your hard work! :-)
Went through all my dailies with no lag at all! Thank you all for your hard work! :-)
yKAYGS9.png eWIwatT.png
mlHpBMC.png
xBEAdV6.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
l8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
GR3q8ly.gif
Thanks Mutron and staff! Things are great so far!
Thanks Mutron and staff! Things are great so far!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
It seems totally back to normal for me! Thank you for all your work on this, staff & especially devs.
It seems totally back to normal for me! Thank you for all your work on this, staff & especially devs.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Site is working smoothly now, but ever since the maintenance the other day the sort and search header in my hoard has completely disappeared. I've reloaded the pages several times, logged out and back in, but it's gone.
Site is working smoothly now, but ever since the maintenance the other day the sort and search header in my hoard has completely disappeared. I've reloaded the pages several times, logged out and back in, but it's gone.
wIt0ccw.png HdmxfuE.png
QRVupBA.png
x8bDWFu.png
yPlj8ew.png
JvUa9ma.png
I haven't had any problems with lag today, it seems like what you did worked!
I haven't had any problems with lag today, it seems like what you did worked!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Thank you, Devs and Engineers! It's working even better than it has before now.
Thank you, Devs and Engineers! It's working even better than it has before now.
Yeah, it seems to be running fine right now - thanks for addressing the issue, I hope it continues to work alright!
Yeah, it seems to be running fine right now - thanks for addressing the issue, I hope it continues to work alright!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 123 124