Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF characters forever (t/g)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I would LOVE to have some new characters to add to my collection. If you have a character you'd like to sell, show it to me and I may want it! I'm somewhat picky but the characters I do want will always have a loving home!

Edit: Pinging me is not necessary, I'm subbed!
I would LOVE to have some new characters to add to my collection. If you have a character you'd like to sell, show it to me and I may want it! I'm somewhat picky but the characters I do want will always have a loving home!

Edit: Pinging me is not necessary, I'm subbed!

@disquiet
Ah, the nameless demon lady is pretty tempting, do you happen to have a picture of her with an outfit on? I might be able to find someone who can create an outfit, however, but thought I might ask :) How much would she be, too?
@disquiet
Ah, the nameless demon lady is pretty tempting, do you happen to have a picture of her with an outfit on? I might be able to find someone who can create an outfit, however, but thought I might ask :) How much would she be, too?

@disquiet
I see! I quite like her, though I will have to commission someone a decent outfit for her of course
Would 200 gems also work for you?
@disquiet
I see! I quite like her, though I will have to commission someone a decent outfit for her of course
Would 200 gems also work for you?

anyone here catch ur fancy?

@Severynn
anyone here catch ur fancy?

@Severynn
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Severynn

Mayyybe anyone in this folder? ^^
@Severynn

Mayyybe anyone in this folder? ^^
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@script
Oooh, I really like Qime! What would you want for em?

@jia1303
I'm quite interested in Cotton Candy! Funny, since I tend to dislike pink, but this one's adorable :D What kind of price did you have in mind?
@script
Oooh, I really like Qime! What would you want for em?

@jia1303
I'm quite interested in Cotton Candy! Funny, since I tend to dislike pink, but this one's adorable :D What kind of price did you have in mind?

@Severyn

I originally bought them through FR for 700g-ish, and the art was 50g. Anywhere around 500-600g would be fine with me! ^^
@Severyn

I originally bought them through FR for 700g-ish, and the art was 50g. Anywhere around 500-600g would be fine with me! ^^
@jia1303
Great ^^ Would 550kt be doable or would you prefer gems?
@jia1303
Great ^^ Would 550kt be doable or would you prefer gems?

@Severynn

I'd honestly prefer gems over treasure, but I'm fine with neither!! Feel free to send the payment whenever. ^^
@Severynn

I'd honestly prefer gems over treasure, but I'm fine with neither!! Feel free to send the payment whenever. ^^
@Severynn

would 300g work? :0
@Severynn

would 300g work? :0
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11