Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 400 bad request error?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I keep getting a 400 bad request error after a few minutes of browsing flight rising

this only happens on my laptop, the site works with no problem on my phone

clearing browser cookies/cache seems to be the only thing that fixes the problem, and then it only works for a few minutes before I have to do it again

is there anything else I can do to fix it?

editing to say that I am also using chrome on windows 10
I keep getting a 400 bad request error after a few minutes of browsing flight rising

this only happens on my laptop, the site works with no problem on my phone

clearing browser cookies/cache seems to be the only thing that fixes the problem, and then it only works for a few minutes before I have to do it again

is there anything else I can do to fix it?

editing to say that I am also using chrome on windows 10
5Ll7z9k.gif gntAsmi.gif JDmeCBp.png 7v3Oj4d.png
Having this problem too. Going on several hours now, only on laptop (windows 10, chrome)
Having this problem too. Going on several hours now, only on laptop (windows 10, chrome)
Wua5ROf.png
!!!! I'm not the only one? Been having this issue for over a day now.

Clearing cache/cookies only works temporarily, and after doing that the first time, I also keep getting logged off and have to relog back in.

Using Chrome on a Chromebook, half-wondering if it's an extension or something since I have no issues in incognito mode (though I've disabled four and three of them weren't it, I haven't been on my normal browser long enough on FR to check the fourth (I was on something I didn't want to be logged out from, which clearing cache will do)).

But then again, all the extensions I haven't tried are popular ones (adblock and a couple certain tumblr ones) and if they were the issue, more people would be having problems?

Actually, adding on one last thing before I forget. It only does this on the www1 pages. Even when I am getting the error, I can browse places like dragon pages and the marketplace, while areas like the main page, the dragon lair, and forums will give me the error.
!!!! I'm not the only one? Been having this issue for over a day now.

Clearing cache/cookies only works temporarily, and after doing that the first time, I also keep getting logged off and have to relog back in.

Using Chrome on a Chromebook, half-wondering if it's an extension or something since I have no issues in incognito mode (though I've disabled four and three of them weren't it, I haven't been on my normal browser long enough on FR to check the fourth (I was on something I didn't want to be logged out from, which clearing cache will do)).

But then again, all the extensions I haven't tried are popular ones (adblock and a couple certain tumblr ones) and if they were the issue, more people would be having problems?

Actually, adding on one last thing before I forget. It only does this on the www1 pages. Even when I am getting the error, I can browse places like dragon pages and the marketplace, while areas like the main page, the dragon lair, and forums will give me the error.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
This has been happening over the past two days for me.

I'm using Brave 1.4.96 on Windows 8.1

ETA: Error text from one of the pages:
This has been happening over the past two days for me.

I'm using Brave 1.4.96 on Windows 8.1

ETA: Error text from one of the pages:
Glad I'm not the only one, came here to post exactly this! I'm using Chrome & Windows 10 as well. In my case, clearing my cache hasn't helped, I still have the error page.
Glad I'm not the only one, came here to post exactly this! I'm using Chrome & Windows 10 as well. In my case, clearing my cache hasn't helped, I still have the error page.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
Happens to me as well !

I also have to relog in every hour or so, flight rising will log me out out of the blue and when I come back later or the next day, I get that error.

Clearing cache/cookies makes the 400 error disappear but does nothing for the forceful log out.

Chrome/Win 10 - Laptop (I don't think I'm getting that error on tablet but I'll have to check)
Happens to me as well !

I also have to relog in every hour or so, flight rising will log me out out of the blue and when I come back later or the next day, I get that error.

Clearing cache/cookies makes the 400 error disappear but does nothing for the forceful log out.

Chrome/Win 10 - Laptop (I don't think I'm getting that error on tablet but I'll have to check)
FR time +8
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
FR finally gave me the ability to breed millipedes, beware
courier_spitfire.gif
Same issue happening for a few days, again with clearing cache+cookies the only way to do temp resolve. Will log out of site randomly even when not receiving 400 error, as mentioned.

VPN use has no effect.
  • Using home laptop on home wireless.
  • Chrome, most up to date version that is not beta (will check when using later) edit: Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit).
  • HP laptop running Windows 10 Home (again, is at least up to date... double-checked that nothing needed updates at least even though I didn't check exacts)edit: Version 1809, Build 17763.1098

Currently running on different device, no issues so far.

Extension use seeming to have no effect. Even with all off, still would log out, sometimes mid-use in coliseum or when clicking through various links.

Partner in same household/IP using Opera/Catalina doesn't have same problem.

As mentioned, I changed to different device to check. It is also an HP laptop running Windows 10, but with Firefox. So far no issue. Switched back to original device and downloaded Firefox with many of same extensions. Again, no issue.

Edit: The error code/page I get is the same as mentioned later in thread.
Same issue happening for a few days, again with clearing cache+cookies the only way to do temp resolve. Will log out of site randomly even when not receiving 400 error, as mentioned.

VPN use has no effect.
  • Using home laptop on home wireless.
  • Chrome, most up to date version that is not beta (will check when using later) edit: Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit).
  • HP laptop running Windows 10 Home (again, is at least up to date... double-checked that nothing needed updates at least even though I didn't check exacts)edit: Version 1809, Build 17763.1098

Currently running on different device, no issues so far.

Extension use seeming to have no effect. Even with all off, still would log out, sometimes mid-use in coliseum or when clicking through various links.

Partner in same household/IP using Opera/Catalina doesn't have same problem.

As mentioned, I changed to different device to check. It is also an HP laptop running Windows 10, but with Firefox. So far no issue. Switched back to original device and downloaded Firefox with many of same extensions. Again, no issue.

Edit: The error code/page I get is the same as mentioned later in thread.
This has been happening for me as well, since yesterday! Chrome on Windows 10. I make it so long before I get a 400 error, although lately it's been just logging me out for no apparent reason every few minutes to an hour (no obvious timeframe between). So I clear my cookies (clearing the cache did nothing), log in, and then maybe fifteen minutes later I have to log in again. And then maybe a half-hour after that, I have to clear my cookies again.

Mobile Chrome has been completely fine!

For reference, I'm on Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit).

It just gave me the option to relaunch to update, we'll see if that improves anything.

Edit: I have updated to Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the error persists.
This has been happening for me as well, since yesterday! Chrome on Windows 10. I make it so long before I get a 400 error, although lately it's been just logging me out for no apparent reason every few minutes to an hour (no obvious timeframe between). So I clear my cookies (clearing the cache did nothing), log in, and then maybe fifteen minutes later I have to log in again. And then maybe a half-hour after that, I have to clear my cookies again.

Mobile Chrome has been completely fine!

For reference, I'm on Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit).

It just gave me the option to relaunch to update, we'll see if that improves anything.

Edit: I have updated to Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the error persists.
KfpmU0m.png
Just popping in here to say that @velociriah is having this issue, too (400 errors, constantly being logged out. clear cache does not help). I linked her to this thread to report it and she couldn't even get to this page. 400 error. Obviously I don't have specifics, but I believe she's on Windows 10 and Chrome browser.
Just popping in here to say that @velociriah is having this issue, too (400 errors, constantly being logged out. clear cache does not help). I linked her to this thread to report it and she couldn't even get to this page. 400 error. Obviously I don't have specifics, but I believe she's on Windows 10 and Chrome browser.
I7NTXes.png
This is happening to me on my chromebook (on Chrome) as well! It appears to working in an incognito window. FR was working for me earlier which is what confuses me.
This is happening to me on my chromebook (on Chrome) as well! It appears to working in an incognito window. FR was working for me earlier which is what confuses me.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10