Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 400 bad request error?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I thought it was just me having this issue prior to seeing the update about it; I use Ghostery, and just wanted to toss in that unchecking that box and manually deleting the Flight Rising cookies has worked for me. Haven't experienced a problem with the 400 errors since.

If this helps anyone who is still having problems - my previous workaround was to use Incognito mode. I'd have to log in every time I visited the site, but as long as I kept the window open, I never experienced an error and was able to browse normally. Might still be a good option if anyone is having trouble checking in long enough to do things like feed their dragons or tend nests, etc.
I thought it was just me having this issue prior to seeing the update about it; I use Ghostery, and just wanted to toss in that unchecking that box and manually deleting the Flight Rising cookies has worked for me. Haven't experienced a problem with the 400 errors since.

If this helps anyone who is still having problems - my previous workaround was to use Incognito mode. I'd have to log in every time I visited the site, but as long as I kept the window open, I never experienced an error and was able to browse normally. Might still be a good option if anyone is having trouble checking in long enough to do things like feed their dragons or tend nests, etc.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Well, haven't had an issue so far after disabling Ghostery~
Well, haven't had an issue so far after disabling Ghostery~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Hey, I'm just popping in to say that it's been several days since I followed the steps in this thread and I haven't seen the 400 error since then. My issue appears to have been a combination of Ghostery and some cookies. Thanks!
Hey, I'm just popping in to say that it's been several days since I followed the steps in this thread and I haven't seen the 400 error since then. My issue appears to have been a combination of Ghostery and some cookies. Thanks!
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
Still getting errors if I leave a tab open; I don't use Ghostery so I have no idea what is causing it.
Here's my cookie test info
Timestamp: 2020-04-04 13:47:05
Logged In: Yes
Overall Cookie Header Size: 2,354 bytes
Primary Login Cookie Size: 348 bytes
Auxiliary Login Cookie Count: 1
(clearing the excess aux cookies didn't do anything)
Still getting errors if I leave a tab open; I don't use Ghostery so I have no idea what is causing it.
Here's my cookie test info
Timestamp: 2020-04-04 13:47:05
Logged In: Yes
Overall Cookie Header Size: 2,354 bytes
Primary Login Cookie Size: 348 bytes
Auxiliary Login Cookie Count: 1
(clearing the excess aux cookies didn't do anything)
Also checking back in to say I've been error-free for the past few days as well now. I don't know what did it, but it seems to have been fixed now!

I'm very grateful, thank you.
Also checking back in to say I've been error-free for the past few days as well now. I don't know what did it, but it seems to have been fixed now!

I'm very grateful, thank you.
Same here. Checking in to say I've got Flight Rising up and running on chrome with no issues. Thank you !
Same here. Checking in to say I've got Flight Rising up and running on chrome with no issues. Thank you !
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10