Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
I've been having a pretty large gap in internet loading times. Every other site loads at a normal speed for my device and browser (Chrome + Chromebook), but FR sometimes has to be reloaded entirely because the page refused to ever finish loading. Sometimes it just gives me a black screen entirely.
I've been having a pretty large gap in internet loading times. Every other site loads at a normal speed for my device and browser (Chrome + Chromebook), but FR sometimes has to be reloaded entirely because the page refused to ever finish loading. Sometimes it just gives me a black screen entirely.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
Came here to report this same thing. Using chrome, everything else works fine but only flightrising seems to be loading extremely terribly. I either get a black screen, or just the site banner and then blank white.
Came here to report this same thing. Using chrome, everything else works fine but only flightrising seems to be loading extremely terribly. I either get a black screen, or just the site banner and then blank white.
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Im having the same issue here on Firefox, coli, lairs, forums, and dragon pages seem to be worse
Im having the same issue here on Firefox, coli, lairs, forums, and dragon pages seem to be worse
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
I'm having the same issue. Using Maxthon.
I'm having the same issue. Using Maxthon.
MuAIaYM.png
I've been having loading problems too with Firefox for a few days now :/
I've been having loading problems too with Firefox for a few days now :/
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#281000]B[/color][/size][size=4][color=#491d00]een experiencing the same loading issues here on Firefox for the past couple days as well. I use adblocker, so I know it's not from problematic ads, and most other websites I use haven't been experiencing the same issue, so I doubt it's an issue with my own internet.
L5Nllxk.png Been experiencing the same loading issues here on Firefox for the past couple days as well. I use adblocker, so I know it's not from problematic ads, and most other websites I use haven't been experiencing the same issue, so I doubt it's an issue with my own internet.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
been having this happen too. all the symptoms here are happening to me. i hate it.
been having this happen too. all the symptoms here are happening to me. i hate it.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Same here, thought it was my internet but it isnt. Every other website runs super fast except this one so dont tell me.
Also, the coliseum is unplayable, it keeps stalling at the start of the battle, probably because it has loading issues and dont load the battle correctly.

I use chrome (And firefox and even my mobile) and it doesn't seem to be a browser, it's your server FR.

(Unless it's just suddenly all our computers and mobiles ;D)
Same here, thought it was my internet but it isnt. Every other website runs super fast except this one so dont tell me.
Also, the coliseum is unplayable, it keeps stalling at the start of the battle, probably because it has loading issues and dont load the battle correctly.

I use chrome (And firefox and even my mobile) and it doesn't seem to be a browser, it's your server FR.

(Unless it's just suddenly all our computers and mobiles ;D)
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Running chrome and have been having this issue since about May 1 with pages just refusing to load or slow- Auction and Coliseum being the main culprits but it has been happening pretty much all over the site.
Running chrome and have been having this issue since about May 1 with pages just refusing to load or slow- Auction and Coliseum being the main culprits but it has been happening pretty much all over the site.
ctZUH5g.png
On Google chrome and having the same issues, doesn't seem to matter what Internet connection I use or whether it's a mobile or laptop device. Particularly noticeable in coliseum, dragon pages and within forum threads
On Google chrome and having the same issues, doesn't seem to matter what Internet connection I use or whether it's a mobile or laptop device. Particularly noticeable in coliseum, dragon pages and within forum threads
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18