Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thank you for the additional update, Mutron!

I just wanted to give an update from my side.
FR has been running very smoothly for me since yesterday. There were one or two instances where the forum wasn't loading correctly and I had to reload the page to get it going, but besides that, there haven't been any problems on my end. Lair and dragon pages load without issues, same goes for the forums and individual threads, I could use my gathering turns without trouble, and the coliseum is running as it should be.
I can't say what changed, but something did change. And whatever that is, it improved the situation on my end.
Thank you for the additional update, Mutron!

I just wanted to give an update from my side.
FR has been running very smoothly for me since yesterday. There were one or two instances where the forum wasn't loading correctly and I had to reload the page to get it going, but besides that, there haven't been any problems on my end. Lair and dragon pages load without issues, same goes for the forums and individual threads, I could use my gathering turns without trouble, and the coliseum is running as it should be.
I can't say what changed, but something did change. And whatever that is, it improved the situation on my end.
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
The site seems to be running smooth for me again as well. Not sure what changed but haven't had any more unusual slowness since yesterday.
The site seems to be running smooth for me again as well. Not sure what changed but haven't had any more unusual slowness since yesterday.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
There is still the odd "need to click twice to open x link" but that honestly could just be my impatience. Images seem to be loading as do general pages too.

So can confirm that it's also getting better on my end as well!
There is still the odd "need to click twice to open x link" but that honestly could just be my impatience. Images seem to be loading as do general pages too.

So can confirm that it's also getting better on my end as well!
IT7iTv8.png
I'm also having an improved experience, some images continue to be slow to load but don't actually hang, just takes an extra half-second (and could entirely be blamed on my position at the far edge of our router's range or just Comcast in general). No issues with Crim or Baldwin yesterday or today, and no issues with the random dragon on the front page making the page hang. Cheers!
I'm also having an improved experience, some images continue to be slow to load but don't actually hang, just takes an extra half-second (and could entirely be blamed on my position at the far edge of our router's range or just Comcast in general). No issues with Crim or Baldwin yesterday or today, and no issues with the random dragon on the front page making the page hang. Cheers!
she/they, adult
The site's been running smoothly for me the past two days. There are a few occasions where a page might take a few seconds longer to load, but it doesn't happen very often and luckily nothing stalls or hangs forever like earlier in the week. So thank you, Mutron and the other devs, for keeping us posted on the situation and for addressing it quickly! :)
The site's been running smoothly for me the past two days. There are a few occasions where a page might take a few seconds longer to load, but it doesn't happen very often and luckily nothing stalls or hangs forever like earlier in the week. So thank you, Mutron and the other devs, for keeping us posted on the situation and for addressing it quickly! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Yep, the site is now working better for me as well :D
Thank you for working on getting it fixed quickly
Yep, the site is now working better for me as well :D
Thank you for working on getting it fixed quickly
45Pathc.png
I still have the same problems with crashing and slow loading pages :( It seems not as often as before but the problem is still there.
But thanks a lot for your hard work devs and for keeping us updated.
I still have the same problems with crashing and slow loading pages :( It seems not as often as before but the problem is still there.
But thanks a lot for your hard work devs and for keeping us updated.
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
Things seem fine on my end, except for Roundsey. For some reason she would not let me buy more tickets despite loading for probably 5+ minutes at a time (before I got tired of it) and me refreshing repeatedly (Windows 7, Firefox), but since I saw that response about connection issues, I tried it out on my phone (recent iOS, Safari) and there was no issue at all!
Things seem fine on my end, except for Roundsey. For some reason she would not let me buy more tickets despite loading for probably 5+ minutes at a time (before I got tired of it) and me refreshing repeatedly (Windows 7, Firefox), but since I saw that response about connection issues, I tried it out on my phone (recent iOS, Safari) and there was no issue at all!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
Haven't had any issues with the Coliseum lately and only slow loading once in a great while so way better.
Haven't had any issues with the Coliseum lately and only slow loading once in a great while so way better.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Yup, no more coli lags or loading issues for me!
Yup, no more coli lags or loading issues for me!
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18