Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
I've been having issues too, for about a week or so now. Maybe a little less. It's been happening on Chrome and Firefox, and over both ethernet and wireless internet, at home and work.

Sometimes a page half-loads, with certain images taking a lot longer to load. Other times I click on a link, and the page doesn't load unless I refresh. Just generally laggy all around, but not all the time.
I've been having issues too, for about a week or so now. Maybe a little less. It's been happening on Chrome and Firefox, and over both ethernet and wireless internet, at home and work.

Sometimes a page half-loads, with certain images taking a lot longer to load. Other times I click on a link, and the page doesn't load unless I refresh. Just generally laggy all around, but not all the time.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Lag is hitting me too. Every fourth or fifth battle in the coli and randomly whenever I tend to my threads or browse the site. Cleared my cache and history, of course. And no other site I visit is having this issue.

FR, please at least let us know what's going on with things? I'm not expecting or demanding an immediate fix, but acknowledgement goes a long way to keep us all from feeling like we're shouting into the void.
Lag is hitting me too. Every fourth or fifth battle in the coli and randomly whenever I tend to my threads or browse the site. Cleared my cache and history, of course. And no other site I visit is having this issue.

FR, please at least let us know what's going on with things? I'm not expecting or demanding an immediate fix, but acknowledgement goes a long way to keep us all from feeling like we're shouting into the void.
I have been having a similar issue.

I use Google chrome on both my dell laptop and lenvo desktop, of which both have been having lag issues with FR. Originally, I thought it was my internet, but it has been happening with any wireless internet connection I have connected too.

It does not happen all the time, but most of the time pages will half-load, eternally load evoking a reload, or just not responding at all.

EDIT: It happens a lot when I post and edit a post/dragon bio, as well as visit the nesting ground, scry workshop, dressing room, and any player's lair. Dragon images seem to have difficulty generating.

The coli would run for a while, then randomly freeze on a battle or not load up the next battle at all.
I have been having a similar issue.

I use Google chrome on both my dell laptop and lenvo desktop, of which both have been having lag issues with FR. Originally, I thought it was my internet, but it has been happening with any wireless internet connection I have connected too.

It does not happen all the time, but most of the time pages will half-load, eternally load evoking a reload, or just not responding at all.

EDIT: It happens a lot when I post and edit a post/dragon bio, as well as visit the nesting ground, scry workshop, dressing room, and any player's lair. Dragon images seem to have difficulty generating.

The coli would run for a while, then randomly freeze on a battle or not load up the next battle at all.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Well, I'm at least glad it's not just me. I've been wondering why forum threads are taking so long to load. For me it seems to be threads specifically, forums/subforums are fine but if I enter any thread, it takes like 10 times longer to fully load.
Well, I'm at least glad it's not just me. I've been wondering why forum threads are taking so long to load. For me it seems to be threads specifically, forums/subforums are fine but if I enter any thread, it takes like 10 times longer to fully load.
NTCq9zE.png
i have been having these issues as well, really aggravating especially since every other site i use is working perfectly so it's not my browser or internet. [emoji=mirror sad size=7]
i have been having these issues as well, really aggravating especially since every other site i use is working perfectly so it's not my browser or internet.
I am lightning, the rain transformed

giphy.gif
same here
image delays, esp coli and scrying workshop, but sometimes the lair as well
using chrome, desktop.
same here
image delays, esp coli and scrying workshop, but sometimes the lair as well
using chrome, desktop.
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
Same here. Coli hasn’t loaded since last night for me, and scrying workshop/dressing room aren't loading worth a crap now. They load about 1/3 of the way and then freeze, and refreshing doesn’t fix it. I’m mobile so lag unfortunately happens a lot, but never like this, lol
Same here. Coli hasn’t loaded since last night for me, and scrying workshop/dressing room aren't loading worth a crap now. They load about 1/3 of the way and then freeze, and refreshing doesn’t fix it. I’m mobile so lag unfortunately happens a lot, but never like this, lol
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
Using Google Chrome on desktop. Been having the issue since last night. Some pages refuse to load and I get a timeout error, so I stop the page load and refresh and it usually works but...it's a bit annoying ;;
Using Google Chrome on desktop. Been having the issue since last night. Some pages refuse to load and I get a timeout error, so I stop the page load and refresh and it usually works but...it's a bit annoying ;;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
same here!! using an iphone and safari, lag isn’t permanent and is usually fixed with a refresh, but sometimes the refresh brings along more lag,,
same here!! using an iphone and safari, lag isn’t permanent and is usually fixed with a refresh, but sometimes the refresh brings along more lag,,
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
Yep. For me it mostly presents as the whole page being black when I go to my lair or forums or any page on FR really. The screen then loads very slowly, and has taken two ish minutes to load sometimes.

Chrome and Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Usually stopping the page loading process and then telling it to reload fixes it, but not always.
Yep. For me it mostly presents as the whole page being black when I go to my lair or forums or any page on FR really. The screen then loads very slowly, and has taken two ish minutes to load sometimes.

Chrome and Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Usually stopping the page loading process and then telling it to reload fixes it, but not always.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18