Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
I have this problem too, pages not loading but when I refresh the site a few times it eventually loads without any delay. It's weird. I'm using Chrome and Windows 10. I usually get stuck on a page looking like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HbK3xtj.png[/img] It also happens all over the site, not only the Coliseum.
I have this problem too, pages not loading but when I refresh the site a few times it eventually loads without any delay. It's weird. I'm using Chrome and Windows 10.

I usually get stuck on a page looking like this:
HbK3xtj.png

It also happens all over the site, not only the Coliseum.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Having the same issue with pages not loading and it's getting worse. For me it started with Nesting Grounds and Gathering but by now the lag is pretty much on every page.
If I try and refresh a few times the site will eventually load just fine.

I'm on Mac + Firefox or Windows 7 + Chrome or Firefox and Android.
Having the same issue with pages not loading and it's getting worse. For me it started with Nesting Grounds and Gathering but by now the lag is pretty much on every page.
If I try and refresh a few times the site will eventually load just fine.

I'm on Mac + Firefox or Windows 7 + Chrome or Firefox and Android.
RTh6oFF.png
Also using Chrome and images have been loading slowly. Most vistas are taking a good while to load, as do the symbols featured on forum posts (bestiary count, forum post count, achievement count and dragon count).

Using my laptop (Macbook) with a wireless network.
Also using Chrome and images have been loading slowly. Most vistas are taking a good while to load, as do the symbols featured on forum posts (bestiary count, forum post count, achievement count and dragon count).

Using my laptop (Macbook) with a wireless network.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Leaseweb is the company hosting the FR site. From what I've read their customer support is pretty awful. I'm guessing the admins aren't getting much help from them. Maybe it's time to migrate to someone more reliable.
Leaseweb is the company hosting the FR site. From what I've read their customer support is pretty awful. I'm guessing the admins aren't getting much help from them. Maybe it's time to migrate to someone more reliable.
The same problem I and my friends have. For me it started with Shock Switch and moved to Colloseum. Now it creates problems also with images when gathering or opening the chests, Baldwin's Brew and taming the familiars.
It happens on both - Google Chrome and Firefox, Laptop and PC, various internet providers, regardless of anti-virus app. Usually the refreshing helps, but in some cases that's not the solution (refreshing during the battle? ouch).
The same problem I and my friends have. For me it started with Shock Switch and moved to Colloseum. Now it creates problems also with images when gathering or opening the chests, Baldwin's Brew and taming the familiars.
It happens on both - Google Chrome and Firefox, Laptop and PC, various internet providers, regardless of anti-virus app. Usually the refreshing helps, but in some cases that's not the solution (refreshing during the battle? ouch).
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Joining in to say I have also had trouble with Coli randomly deciding to stop working, images not wanting to finish loading, pages taking forever to appear if they want to load AT ALL. Chrome (latest version) on Win10.
Joining in to say I have also had trouble with Coli randomly deciding to stop working, images not wanting to finish loading, pages taking forever to appear if they want to load AT ALL. Chrome (latest version) on Win10.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Literally happened again when the page tried to load after I made that post. This is where it was when it decided everything was complete. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/575696192621510656/complete_page.png[/img]
Literally happened again when the page tried to load after I made that post. This is where it was when it decided everything was complete.

complete_page.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've also been suffering the same lag and loading problems listed in here. Since May 4th or 5th, I've had frequent occurrences of dragon pages, Scrying Workshop, Auction House, and Coliseum all periodically lagging severely or failing to load altogether. This problem persists both on my laptop running Google Chrome: Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) and to a lesser extent on my phone running Safari 10. I've cleared cookies and restarted my computer, I've run CCleaner to get off any junk cluttering my system, but the problem is only happening with FlightRising and continues interrupting my general play off and on throughout the day.

The only real way around it that I've found is to cancel loading the page and refresh it (sometimes twice or up to three times if the problem is being especially bad). This is especially disruptive for Coliseum, where training is now taking 2-3 times as long because I have to refresh the page to get out of a half-loaded, frozen webpage every few fights and forfeit breath and will to continue each time.
I've also been suffering the same lag and loading problems listed in here. Since May 4th or 5th, I've had frequent occurrences of dragon pages, Scrying Workshop, Auction House, and Coliseum all periodically lagging severely or failing to load altogether. This problem persists both on my laptop running Google Chrome: Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) and to a lesser extent on my phone running Safari 10. I've cleared cookies and restarted my computer, I've run CCleaner to get off any junk cluttering my system, but the problem is only happening with FlightRising and continues interrupting my general play off and on throughout the day.

The only real way around it that I've found is to cancel loading the page and refresh it (sometimes twice or up to three times if the problem is being especially bad). This is especially disruptive for Coliseum, where training is now taking 2-3 times as long because I have to refresh the page to get out of a half-loaded, frozen webpage every few fights and forfeit breath and will to continue each time.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

I have the same problems since 5 days.It started with gathering turns loading very slowly now it´s the same with forum avatars,dragon images and coliseum is laggy as hell.
But what is the worst for me: Everytime when I try to collect my Baldwin mats the site completely crashes for me and I can´t access flight rising at all for mostly about 1-10 minutes or I have to refresh the site a lot till everything is normal again and I can finally collect the item.I mainly use firefox on a desktop computer with Windows 10 but I´ve tried also chrome and opera browser and have the same issues there.
I have the same problems since 5 days.It started with gathering turns loading very slowly now it´s the same with forum avatars,dragon images and coliseum is laggy as hell.
But what is the worst for me: Everytime when I try to collect my Baldwin mats the site completely crashes for me and I can´t access flight rising at all for mostly about 1-10 minutes or I have to refresh the site a lot till everything is normal again and I can finally collect the item.I mainly use firefox on a desktop computer with Windows 10 but I´ve tried also chrome and opera browser and have the same issues there.
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
The coli is being so laggy today I literally can't play :c please fix this guys, it's very frustrating. It used to just give me blank pages or just not load images but now the coli just crashes.
The coli is being so laggy today I literally can't play :c please fix this guys, it's very frustrating. It used to just give me blank pages or just not load images but now the coli just crashes.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18