Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sealter's Accents & Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lrmssBa.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49768839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497689/49768839_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] Hello and welcome to my humble accent & skin shop! I drop a new accent or skincent every now and then, and I'm especially fond on drawing the following themes: [size=2]- floral - jewelry - apparel - mythology - body alteration - wings[/size] [/center][rule] [LIST] [*] [size=2][b]Currently only open to treasure payments for already printed designs[/b] [*] [size=2]Gem to treasure ratio is 1 : 1000 [*] [size=2]Open to mixed payments [*] [size=2]No refunds [*] [size=2][b]To reserve a slot for a preorder you must send the payment upfront via CR or PM[/b] [*] [size=2]Most of my designs will be limited runs of 10-30 copies [*] [size=2][b]If a design doesn't sell well I might retire it before it hits it's original copy limit[/b] [*] [size=2]You are free to resell any accents & skins you purchase, but if I notice you repeatedly doing so for profit I will remove you from future orders and my pinglist [*] [size=2]Check out the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2634896#post_37790469]Custom Info[/url][/b] for custom design slots [*] [size=2]I might do recolors of old designs if I feel like it [/LIST] [rule]
lrmssBa.png
49768839_350.png

Hello and welcome to my humble accent & skin shop! I drop a new accent or skincent every now and then, and I'm especially fond on drawing the following themes:

- floral
- jewelry
- apparel
- mythology
- body alteration
- wings

• Currently only open to treasure payments for already printed designs
  • Gem to treasure ratio is 1 : 1000
  • Open to mixed payments
  • No refunds
  • To reserve a slot for a preorder you must send the payment upfront via CR or PM
  • Most of my designs will be limited runs of 10-30 copies
  • If a design doesn't sell well I might retire it before it hits it's original copy limit
  • You are free to resell any accents & skins you purchase, but if I notice you repeatedly doing so for profit I will remove you from future orders and my pinglist
  • Check out the Custom Info for custom design slots
  • I might do recolors of old designs if I feel like it

bOLQUWm.png YEnJjpM.png NFBWkj6.png OKQRxJM.png ZHHp4Pr.png
[center][rule] [size=5][b]Currently Printing[/b][/size] [rule] [color=red][b]To claim a preorder slot for a new run, you need to send the payment upfront via PM or CR.[/b][/color] Once I've received the payment, I'll add your name to the list. [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=38941&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][center][skin=38941] [b]Honeymaker's Help F[/b] 500 G [color=orange][b]This design will be shelved when the interest stops[/b][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Honeymaker%27s+Help+F&collapse=1][b]Selling second run[/b][/url] [/columns] [quote][size=4][b]Slots:[/b][/size] [columns][b]01.[/b] [s]@LucidDreams[/s] [b]02.[/b] [s]@AngelSami[/s] [b]03.[/b] [s]@Khayria[/s] [b]04.[/b] [s]@Saraceaser[/s] [b]05.[/b] [s]@Rauv[/s] [b]06.[/b] [s]@Rauv[/s] [b]07.[/b] [s]@pixiejen[/s] [b]08.[/b] [s]@serendipibee[/s] [b]09.[/b] reserved [b]10.[/b] reserved [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][b]11.[/b] [s]@hyuukiru[/s] [b]12.[/b] [s]AH[/s] [b]sold[/b] [b]13.[/b] [s]AH[/s] [b]sold[/b] [b]14.[/b] [s]AH[/s] [b]sold[/b] [b]15.[/b] [s]AH[/s] [b]sold[/b] [b]16.[/b] AH [b]17.[/b] AH [b]18.[/b] AH [b]19.[/b] AH [b]20.[/b] reserved [/columns] [/quote] [rule] [size=5][b]In Auction House[/b][/size] [rule] [columns][center][skin=38941] [b]Honeymaker's Help F[/b] 500G / 500kt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Honeymaker%27s+Help+F&collapse=1][b]4 copies available[/b][/url] [/columns]

Currently Printing

To claim a preorder slot for a new run, you need to send the payment upfront via PM or CR. Once I've received the payment, I'll add your name to the list.

dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=38941&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Honeymaker's Help F

500 G

This design will be shelved when the interest stops

Selling second run
Quote:
Slots:
01. @LucidDreams
02. @AngelSami
03. @Khayria
04. @Saraceaser
05. @Rauv
06. @Rauv
07. @pixiejen
08. @serendipibee
09. reserved
10. reserved
xxx

11. @hyuukiru
12. AH sold
13. AH sold
14. AH sold
15. AH sold
16. AH
17. AH
18. AH
19. AH
20. reserved

In Auction House

Honeymaker's Help F
500G / 500kt

4 copies available

Custom Info

I offer three different kinds of customs: recolor custom, half custom and full custom. They are all a little different from each other and thus have their own slots and own pricing. However, I will always require one copy of the custom for myself, no matter from which category you order your custom from. I also reserve the right to publish a recolored and/or altered version of a half or full custom design, but I will never publish any custom designs as they are.

Recolor Customs

Recolor customs are simply a recolored version of an already existing design. The design itself won't be altered, but you have the control over the new color scheme.

Price:
1000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Half Customs

Half customs are altered versions of an already existing design. You may request me to add something new to an already existing design (like flowers or jewelry for example), request me to take something off the design or you can ask me to alter the design in some other way your liking. You also have the control over the color scheme.

Price:
2000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
closed

Full Customs

Full customs are designs that are made from scratch just for you. You are in control of everything about the design, including it's theme and color scheme. I will provide you with sketches so we can come up with a design that's perfect for you.

Price:
3000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
closed

Custom Info

I offer three different kinds of customs: recolor custom, half custom and full custom. They are all a little different from each other and thus have their own slots and own pricing. However, I will always require one copy of the custom for myself, no matter from which category you order your custom from. I also reserve the right to publish a recolored and/or altered version of a half or full custom design, but I will never publish any custom designs as they are.

Recolor Customs

Recolor customs are simply a recolored version of an already existing design. The design itself won't be altered, but you have the control over the new color scheme.

Price:
1000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Half Customs

Half customs are altered versions of an already existing design. You may request me to add something new to an already existing design (like flowers or jewelry for example), request me to take something off the design or you can ask me to alter the design in some other way your liking. You also have the control over the color scheme.

Price:
2000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
closed

Full Customs

Full customs are designs that are made from scratch just for you. You are in control of everything about the design, including it's theme and color scheme. I will provide you with sketches so we can come up with a design that's perfect for you.

Price:
3000G + price of the blueprints used (minimum of 2 copy bundle)

Slots:
closed

Shelved

Honeymaker's Help M
10 copies printed
xxx

Honeymaker's Help F
20 copies printed

Retired

Moonlight Sonata
10 copies printed
xxx

Peasant's Bronze
20 copies printed
xxx

Noble's Silver
10 copies printed
xxx

King's Gold
10 copies printed

Blushing Roses
10 copies printed
xxx

Augury WC M
10 copies printed
xxx

Prodigy WC M
10 copies printed
xxx

Omen WC M
10 copies printed

Shrine Fox
10 copies printed
xxx

Shrine Guardian
10 copies printed
xxx

Citrine Regalia
10 copies printed
xxx

Summer Night Yukata
20 copies printed

Elonkorjuu
10 copies printed
xxx

Sadonkorjuu
30 copies printed
xxx

Buttercup Roses
10 copies printed
xxx

Sapphire Regalia
10 copies printed

Emerald Regalia
10 copies printed
xxx

Only For Us
20 copies printed
xxx

Gilded King
10 copies printed

Custom

Only For You
1 copy printed

for myself
xxx

Only For Me
1 copy printed

for myself
(sold)

xxx

Amethyst Regalia
2 copies printed

for Helsing
xxx

Treasure of the Bay
1 copy printed

for myself

Healer's Regalia
1 copy printed

for myself

Shelved

Honeymaker's Help M
10 copies printed
xxx

Honeymaker's Help F
20 copies printed

Retired

Moonlight Sonata
10 copies printed
xxx

Peasant's Bronze
20 copies printed
xxx

Noble's Silver
10 copies printed
xxx

King's Gold
10 copies printed

Blushing Roses
10 copies printed
xxx

Augury WC M
10 copies printed
xxx

Prodigy WC M
10 copies printed
xxx

Omen WC M
10 copies printed

Shrine Fox
10 copies printed
xxx

Shrine Guardian
10 copies printed
xxx

Citrine Regalia
10 copies printed
xxx

Summer Night Yukata
20 copies printed

Elonkorjuu
10 copies printed
xxx

Sadonkorjuu
30 copies printed
xxx

Buttercup Roses
10 copies printed
xxx

Sapphire Regalia
10 copies printed

Emerald Regalia
10 copies printed
xxx

Only For Us
20 copies printed
xxx

Gilded King
10 copies printed

Custom

Only For You
1 copy printed

for myself
xxx

Only For Me
1 copy printed

for myself
(sold)

xxx

Amethyst Regalia
2 copies printed

for Helsing
xxx

Treasure of the Bay
1 copy printed

for myself

Healer's Regalia
1 copy printed

for myself

Pinglists

General:

@Helsing @UnhappyJoker @pixiejen @Flail @Angii @dragonNMR @yum @NowViewing @Leannaa @Pleasant @5inthemorning @butcherbaby @korradorable @HerrWolf @Crimsonpizza @Zelrune @Mudy @FrogTea @IvoryRyu @JadedSerpent62 @honour @pheelthemoment @Beatoriche @Ikelu @yellowstarfish @Rauv @daffydil @bonivich @Kurbis

Specifics:

@DannaSukaira (Japanese mythology inspired)
@ulvesang (Honeymaker's Help F reprints)
@mgcltwo (Honeymaker's Help reprints)
@aperturescifi (Honeymaker's Help F reprints)

Custom openings:

Recolor: @lugia492 @Zelrune @honour

Half: @honour

Full: @SanctumAngelus @honour @Whymsical

Pinglists

General:

@Helsing @UnhappyJoker @pixiejen @Flail @Angii @dragonNMR @yum @NowViewing @Leannaa @Pleasant @5inthemorning @butcherbaby @korradorable @HerrWolf @Crimsonpizza @Zelrune @Mudy @FrogTea @IvoryRyu @JadedSerpent62 @honour @pheelthemoment @Beatoriche @Ikelu @yellowstarfish @Rauv @daffydil @bonivich @Kurbis

Specifics:

@DannaSukaira (Japanese mythology inspired)
@ulvesang (Honeymaker's Help F reprints)
@mgcltwo (Honeymaker's Help reprints)
@aperturescifi (Honeymaker's Help F reprints)

Custom openings:

Recolor: @lugia492 @Zelrune @honour

Half: @honour

Full: @SanctumAngelus @honour @Whymsical
[center][rule] [size=5][b]Omen, Augury & Prodigy for WC males![/b][/size] [rule] Hello people! I ping you to announce a new incoming accent lines for male wildclaws: [b]Omen[/b], [b]Augury[/b] and [b]Prodigy[/b]! This is my first time ever making accents, so I deeply apologize if I use the G.A.S.P. pinglist wrong! .__. Without further ado: Here are the accents! [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/JTQ8QBF.png[/img] [nextcol][center][item=Accent Blueprint] [ pending ] [b]Omen WC M[/b] 600G / 600kt [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/YuDd9u8.png[/img] [nextcol][center][item=Accent Blueprint] [ pending ] [b]Augury WC M[/b] 600G / 600kt [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/c0d19ba.png[/img] [nextcol][center][item=Accent Blueprint] [ pending ] [b]Prodigy WC M[/b] 600G / 600kt [/columns] These accents are currently pending for submission, but I'll be taking orders already! Like I stated before, this is my first time doing any accent related stuff so my apologies if I should not use the G.A.S.P. pinglists to promote accents that are still pending .__." Feel free to ask me to make a scry picture of your dragon with any of these accents! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/hOwSVwI.png[/img] [quote][b]Orders for first run:[/b] [columns][b]Omen[/b] [size=2][b]01.[/b] Denutena [b]02.[/b] pixiejen [b]03.[/b] Kaio [b]04.[/b] starsystems [b]05.[/b] Firtarian [b]06.[/b] WildOrchard [b]07.[/b] - [b]08.[/b] - [b]09.[/b] - [b]10.[/b] me [nextcol][color=transparent]xx [nextcol][b]Augury[/b] [size=2][b]01.[/b] Lunadiviner [b]02.[/b] pixiejen [b]03.[/b] WildOrchard [b]04.[/b] - [b]05.[/b] - [b]06.[/b] - [b]07.[/b] - [b]08.[/b] - [b]09.[/b] - [b]10.[/b] me [nextcol][color=transparent]xx [nextcol][b]Prodigy[/b] [size=2][b]01.[/b] Helsing [b]02.[/b] Gannet [b]03.[/b] TxTiger [b]04.[/b] pixiejen [b]05.[/b] - [b]06.[/b] - [b]07.[/b] - [b]08.[/b] - [b]09.[/b] - [b]10.[/b] me [/quote] [b]G.A.S.P. pinglists used:[/b] [i]Wildclaw M, Accents, egyptian, gold, Illuminati, markings, occult[/i] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][/b]

Omen, Augury & Prodigy for WC males!

Hello people! I ping you to announce a new incoming accent lines for male wildclaws: Omen, Augury and Prodigy! This is my first time ever making accents, so I deeply apologize if I use the G.A.S.P. pinglist wrong! .__.

Without further ado: Here are the accents!

JTQ8QBF.png

[ pending ]
Omen WC M

600G / 600kt

YuDd9u8.png

[ pending ]
Augury WC M

600G / 600kt

c0d19ba.png

[ pending ]
Prodigy WC M

600G / 600kt

These accents are currently pending for submission, but I'll be taking orders already! Like I stated before, this is my first time doing any accent related stuff so my apologies if I should not use the G.A.S.P. pinglists to promote accents that are still pending .__."

Feel free to ask me to make a scry picture of your dragon with any of these accents! ^^

hOwSVwI.png

Quote:
Orders for first run:

Omen

01. Denutena
02. pixiejen
03. Kaio
04. starsystems
05. Firtarian
06. WildOrchard
07. -
08. -
09. -
10. me

xx

Augury

01. Lunadiviner
02. pixiejen
03. WildOrchard
04. -
05. -
06. -
07. -
08. -
09. -
10. me

xx

Prodigy

01. Helsing
02. Gannet
03. TxTiger
04. pixiejen
05. -
06. -
07. -
08. -
09. -
10. me

G.A.S.P. pinglists used: Wildclaw M, Accents, egyptian, gold, Illuminati, markings, occult

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!
Wow, very pretty! Good luck with your shop! :D
Wow, very pretty! Good luck with your shop! :D
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Sealterbloind May I see how prodigy looks on this boy please? And have a slot for it ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38510426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385105/38510426_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sealterbloind

May I see how prodigy looks on this boy please? And have a slot for it ^^

38510426_350.png
@Sealterbloind

One slot for Omen, please! ^^
@Sealterbloind

One slot for Omen, please! ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Sealterbloind I want 1 copy of Prodigy when they get released <:
@Sealterbloind I want 1 copy of Prodigy when they get released <: