Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I'm also having trouble specifically with coli captchas and dragon images.
I'm also having trouble specifically with coli captchas and dragon images.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I am also experiencing severe lag between coli battles (sometimes the new battle won't load at all), skin/accent previews, and dragon images (AH previews take forever to load it's a legit call back to dialup).

edit: I am also using google chrome
I am also experiencing severe lag between coli battles (sometimes the new battle won't load at all), skin/accent previews, and dragon images (AH previews take forever to load it's a legit call back to dialup).

edit: I am also using google chrome
Also experiencing marked slowdown today in loading, so far randomly no matter what I'm doing:

AH browsing or selling
Lair browsing/organizing
Coli captcha and next battle screen

Also using Chrome.
Also experiencing marked slowdown today in loading, so far randomly no matter what I'm doing:

AH browsing or selling
Lair browsing/organizing
Coli captcha and next battle screen

Also using Chrome.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I'm using Google Chrome. Pages are loading very slowly if at all. Baldwin page isn't loading at all. Coli has a major delay when a battle has been won. Preview for dragon/hatchling/familiar in AH isn't loading either.
I'm using Google Chrome. Pages are loading very slowly if at all. Baldwin page isn't loading at all. Coli has a major delay when a battle has been won. Preview for dragon/hatchling/familiar in AH isn't loading either.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
I am also using Google Chrome and having issues with slow page loads and slow image loading.

I came here just now because the forum index loaded extremely slowly. I have been having issues with occasional mob spawns loading slowly (mainly in Boreal Woods, the Mire was oddly fine for me), the AH and clicking preview images, dragon pages loading slowly (especially when there's multiple images in the bios) and general page loads.

[edit]: I've switched tabs while Flight Rising is loading to try loading other image-heavy sites such as tumblr and had no issue, so it isn't my internet.

I'm also having issue with the Coli capcha images.
I am also using Google Chrome and having issues with slow page loads and slow image loading.

I came here just now because the forum index loaded extremely slowly. I have been having issues with occasional mob spawns loading slowly (mainly in Boreal Woods, the Mire was oddly fine for me), the AH and clicking preview images, dragon pages loading slowly (especially when there's multiple images in the bios) and general page loads.

[edit]: I've switched tabs while Flight Rising is loading to try loading other image-heavy sites such as tumblr and had no issue, so it isn't my internet.

I'm also having issue with the Coli capcha images.
LklXAGK.png
This started happening to me tonight. The slow AH previews and lair loads are the most noticeable.
This started happening to me tonight. The slow AH previews and lair loads are the most noticeable.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Just adding my confirmation that the problem still exists. Whoever is hosting the FR site apparently has issues with responding to requests. Every so often screen goes black or loading page hangs. Cancelling and reloading lets me move on. Admins should be hassling their tech support.
Just adding my confirmation that the problem still exists. Whoever is hosting the FR site apparently has issues with responding to requests. Every so often screen goes black or loading page hangs. Cancelling and reloading lets me move on. Admins should be hassling their tech support.
I'm using Google Chrome and images in the Scyring Workshop and Dressing Room are not loading at all or only loading part way before stalling out.
I'm using Google Chrome and images in the Scyring Workshop and Dressing Room are not loading at all or only loading part way before stalling out.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o4_250.pngvincente_kittenfangs_100_by_dragonnmr-damnupa.gifkHExOMX.png
I've also been having problems with everything loading very slowly (especially dragon images) for several days now and I can't use the coli because it'll take too long to load or won't load at all and I'll have to refresh. I'm sure it isn't my internet as everything else is loading perfectly.

Using google chrome
I've also been having problems with everything loading very slowly (especially dragon images) for several days now and I can't use the coli because it'll take too long to load or won't load at all and I'll have to refresh. I'm sure it isn't my internet as everything else is loading perfectly.

Using google chrome
45Pathc.png
I've been having progressively worse issues with this all day, especially in the forums and coli, but now it's gotten so bad that coli is essentially unplayable because it lags out so often.

Every other site loads fine, internet connection is fine, browser (Opera) is fine, everything is totally fine and normal except for FR.

Refreshing generally fixes it, however this is... extremely unhelpful in coli.
I've been having progressively worse issues with this all day, especially in the forums and coli, but now it's gotten so bad that coli is essentially unplayable because it lags out so often.

Every other site loads fine, internet connection is fine, browser (Opera) is fine, everything is totally fine and normal except for FR.

Refreshing generally fixes it, however this is... extremely unhelpful in coli.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18