Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Seems better for me too now *knocks wood*

Thanks again for looking out for us, Mutron and the rest of the team!
Seems better for me too now *knocks wood*

Thanks again for looking out for us, Mutron and the rest of the team!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue.

Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread.
Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue.

Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="DancingHare" date="2019-05-16 06:59:51" ] Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue. Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread. [/quote] @DancingHare - Looks like this was an issue related to our maintenance period, it should be fixed now!
DancingHare wrote on 2019-05-16 06:59:51:

@DancingHare - Looks like this was an issue related to our maintenance period, it should be fixed now!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks, it is working now! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Thanks, it is working now!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18