Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Things seem fine on my end, except for Roundsey. For some reason she would not let me buy more tickets despite loading for probably 5+ minutes at a time (before I got tired of it) and me refreshing repeatedly (Windows 7, Firefox), but since I saw that response about connection issues, I tried it out on my phone (recent iOS, Safari) and there was no issue at all!
Things seem fine on my end, except for Roundsey. For some reason she would not let me buy more tickets despite loading for probably 5+ minutes at a time (before I got tired of it) and me refreshing repeatedly (Windows 7, Firefox), but since I saw that response about connection issues, I tried it out on my phone (recent iOS, Safari) and there was no issue at all!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
Haven't had any issues with the Coliseum lately and only slow loading once in a great while so way better.
Haven't had any issues with the Coliseum lately and only slow loading once in a great while so way better.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Yup, no more coli lags or loading issues for me!
Yup, no more coli lags or loading issues for me!
..............vlYAUXz.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Seems better for me too now *knocks wood*

Thanks again for looking out for us, Mutron and the rest of the team!
Seems better for me too now *knocks wood*

Thanks again for looking out for us, Mutron and the rest of the team!
Y2CN2aK.png oi6KEQ3.png
Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue.

Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread.
Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue.

Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread.
[quote name="DancingHare" date="2019-05-16 06:59:51" ] Actually just came to this thread because the coli won't load -- rather, I can make my team but the actual level won't load once I pick a venue. Also still having intermittent slow speeds on other pages as mentioned in this thread. [/quote] @DancingHare - Looks like this was an issue related to our maintenance period, it should be fixed now!
DancingHare wrote on 2019-05-16 06:59:51:

@DancingHare - Looks like this was an issue related to our maintenance period, it should be fixed now!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks, it is working now! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Thanks, it is working now!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18