Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed Existence - A Roast Shop ( FULL )
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[columns][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Okamihowl ::[/b] alright here we GO, you always know you're in for a treat when the lair entrance has a big sign saying "CLEANING UP IN HERE." You're aware of the mess, and give full warning to those who enter, but oh boy I don't think I was prepared for the absolute cluster-heck of it all. OHSA would cry if they saw the state of your lair, you should be giving out hard-hats and dust masks to all that so much as wander BY IT. There is no colour coordination, no sense of theme between areas, just a mass gaggle of dragons who decided to set up shop in the city and say "OH HEY WE'RE UNIQUE ENOUGH TO HAVE OUR OWN SPACE" while none of them carry a true theme between them. Only difference to this is the first page of strip dragons but we don't talk about them because they're neon edgelords who were overly prepared for a pandemic with all their rave mask hoards. Shame on them and their overly apt aesthetic. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59658476][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596585/59658476_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Ah," I say to myself, looking at the dragon in the lair tab, "This dragon seems fairly harmless." "Such nice colours," I murmur, hovering my cursor over it's link, "The name is a bit odd though, I w---" [i]THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL[/i] [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/42b89c8f1f64d70e3d0546cc4f79d0b0.png[/img][/center] "Note to self, make bio normal after 50+ children" how is this NORMAL ALREADY you literally have this dragon out on the ultimate idol warrior breeding challenge to make an army of terrible construct children all to chant their high-pitched screams of pure anime despair at any who come across them. Someone needs to just knock these things over like a domino chain-effect and shatter them before they can make an even bigger mess of things. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59675771][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596758/59675771_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Okay but [i]why[/i], Who even-- There's--- literally no information on this dragon, no scry project, no name, nothing. It's a G1 so clearly some money has gone into geneing up this monstrosity of colours and for the life of me I cannot figure it out. Literally nothing here matches, it's like some half-blind hatchling picked up a box of crayons and decided that yes, they knew enough of the world to figure out aesthetically pleasing tones and sure, they could do so with the colours they had in box. It's the kind of thing that you look at the crayon and ask yourself, "How did this colour come out of that crayon, that looks nothing like what I had in mind." But alas, you're twenty minutes into this terrible monstrosity and you're too invested in it to give up. In the end, things are off-tone, you probably have wax curls stuck to the palm of your hand, and a few broken crayons lay on the side of your paper abandoned for the forseeable future ( or just crammed into the box as if you never did anything wrong to them. ) Whoever this dragon is deserves an apology and a scatter scroll or at least a better gene set up because they did nothing to deserve this pain and suffering. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57397060][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573971/57397060_350.png[/img][/url][/center] you know, I didn't think you could hurt me anymore, [i]but hERE WE ARE[/i]. you have the above abomination all pampered and pressed and yet hide this LITERAL GEM of a dragon away in your hibernal den collecting dust despite his aesthetically astounding colours. [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/fa1394b8d0fe799adfc538f81368c614.png[/img][/center] [center][emoji=pink star size=1] [size=1]sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa[/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxx
@Okamihowl ::

alright here we GO, you always know you're in for a treat when the lair entrance has a big sign saying "CLEANING UP IN HERE." You're aware of the mess, and give full warning to those who enter, but oh boy I don't think I was prepared for the absolute cluster-heck of it all. OHSA would cry if they saw the state of your lair, you should be giving out hard-hats and dust masks to all that so much as wander BY IT. There is no colour coordination, no sense of theme between areas, just a mass gaggle of dragons who decided to set up shop in the city and say "OH HEY WE'RE UNIQUE ENOUGH TO HAVE OUR OWN SPACE" while none of them carry a true theme between them.

Only difference to this is the first page of strip dragons but we don't talk about them because they're neon edgelords who were overly prepared for a pandemic with all their rave mask hoards. Shame on them and their overly apt aesthetic.

59658476_350.png
"Ah," I say to myself, looking at the dragon in the lair tab, "This dragon seems fairly harmless."
"Such nice colours," I murmur, hovering my cursor over it's link, "The name is a bit odd though, I w---"
THE ARMY OF IDOLS WILL ASSIMILATE ALL
42b89c8f1f64d70e3d0546cc4f79d0b0.png
"Note to self, make bio normal after 50+ children"
how is this NORMAL ALREADY you literally have this dragon out on the ultimate idol warrior breeding challenge to make an army of terrible construct children all to chant their high-pitched screams of pure anime despair at any who come across them. Someone needs to just knock these things over like a domino chain-effect and shatter them before they can make an even bigger mess of things.

59675771_350.png
Okay but why, Who even--
There's--- literally no information on this dragon, no scry project, no name, nothing. It's a G1 so clearly some money has gone into geneing up this monstrosity of colours and for the life of me I cannot figure it out. Literally nothing here matches, it's like some half-blind hatchling picked up a box of crayons and decided that yes, they knew enough of the world to figure out aesthetically pleasing tones and sure, they could do so with the colours they had in box. It's the kind of thing that you look at the crayon and ask yourself, "How did this colour come out of that crayon, that looks nothing like what I had in mind." But alas, you're twenty minutes into this terrible monstrosity and you're too invested in it to give up. In the end, things are off-tone, you probably have wax curls stuck to the palm of your hand, and a few broken crayons lay on the side of your paper abandoned for the forseeable future ( or just crammed into the box as if you never did anything wrong to them. ) Whoever this dragon is deserves an apology and a scatter scroll or at least a better gene set up because they did nothing to deserve this pain and suffering.

57397060_350.png
you know, I didn't think you could hurt me anymore, but hERE WE ARE.
you have the above abomination all pampered and pressed and yet hide this LITERAL GEM of a dragon away in your hibernal den collecting dust despite his aesthetically astounding colours.
fa1394b8d0fe799adfc538f81368c614.png

sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa
xxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
ur memes are sending me ngl
ur memes are sending me ngl
694f3ab0-79cc-11e7-b15a-a7fd51c27156.giftt5ZtBD.gif * Seijuurou
* FR time +16!
[columns][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Firnenfire ::[/b] how dare you lock me out of ripping into your project dragons, the EASY ACCESS FOR TORMENT and you make my job so much more difficult. There are so many outside of the tabs you designated that I'd love to sink my terrible little claws into for multiple reasons but alas, I am LIMITED and must stick to your overly aesthetic boios and OC durgs. Shame on you for limiting my selection and therefor making my job fairly easier here, the absolute worst. [s]also sorry for taking so long the world is a terrifying place and I am a smol overwhelmed bean[/s] ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46503067][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465031/46503067_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I don't know if anyone ever sat down with this rotund lady but like... she does realize that 'flight reps' usually mean one member representing each flight rather than one dragon holding a piece of every flight like some haphazard aesthetic mess. Is she indecisive or just blind? Does she know that she's from plague or is there some odd hope that she can bury her personality beneath layers of eclectic elemental chaos? I guess she's large enough to encompass the entire elemental range but that doesn't mean that she SHOULD. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EuSCFu1.png[/img][/center] I bet she didn't even give credit. Plague, Ice, Earth, Fire have succumbed to her eclectic nature, who will the next flight be? Who knows. I don't know if I'm ready to see. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34919672][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349197/34919672_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Look at this absolute unit of wolfaboo energy. I could go on and on about this literal walnut brain dog but I feel like everything about her can be summarized in just the following situation: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Io7vA9c.png[/img][/center] I don't know if you should consider a muzzle for this gal or maybe just throw her in a pen with a few other wolfaboos to give her the full furry pack mood, but I don't know if you should let her socialize with other dragons -- before you know it the fur-fueled plague will spread and every little scaled critter in your den will be covered in fur and marva eyes. [center][emoji=pink star size=1] [size=1]sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa[/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/columns]
xxx
@Firnenfire ::

how dare you lock me out of ripping into your project dragons, the EASY ACCESS FOR TORMENT and you make my job so much more difficult. There are so many outside of the tabs you designated that I'd love to sink my terrible little claws into for multiple reasons but alas, I am LIMITED and must stick to your overly aesthetic boios and OC durgs. Shame on you for limiting my selection and therefor making my job fairly easier here, the absolute worst.

also sorry for taking so long the world is a terrifying place and I am a smol overwhelmed bean

46503067_350.png
I don't know if anyone ever sat down with this rotund lady but like... she does realize that 'flight reps' usually mean one member representing each flight rather than one dragon holding a piece of every flight like some haphazard aesthetic mess. Is she indecisive or just blind? Does she know that she's from plague or is there some odd hope that she can bury her personality beneath layers of eclectic elemental chaos? I guess she's large enough to encompass the entire elemental range but that doesn't mean that she SHOULD.
EuSCFu1.png
I bet she didn't even give credit.
Plague, Ice, Earth, Fire have succumbed to her eclectic nature, who will the next flight be? Who knows. I don't know if I'm ready to see.

34919672_350.png
Look at this absolute unit of wolfaboo energy. I could go on and on about this literal walnut brain dog but I feel like everything about her can be summarized in just the following situation:
Io7vA9c.png
I don't know if you should consider a muzzle for this gal or maybe just throw her in a pen with a few other wolfaboos to give her the full furry pack mood, but I don't know if you should let her socialize with other dragons -- before you know it the fur-fueled plague will spread and every little scaled critter in your den will be covered in fur and marva eyes.

sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa
xxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [i]@Wolfkai @pheelthemoment @Seijuurou @TomSwifty @Exiwa @Embyrs[/i] OKAY now that life has finally settled down a bit and I've finished up these last three slots, normal slots are OPEN AGAIN. Keep in mind that with how life is at the moment I [i]might be a bit slower than usual[/i] and as such am lengthening the minimum time for stuff. Slots are still gonna be capped at 3 max right now though, but yeh! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Wolfkai @pheelthemoment @Seijuurou @TomSwifty @Exiwa @Embyrs

OKAY now that life has finally settled down a bit and I've finished up these last three slots, normal slots are OPEN AGAIN.

Keep in mind that with how life is at the moment I might be a bit slower than usual and as such am lengthening the minimum time for stuff. Slots are still gonna be capped at 3 max right now though, but yeh!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
i'd like a slot for 3 roasts please!! thank you C:

sorry about that omg sadfd it's been rough as you know
i'd like a slot for 3 roasts please!! thank you C:

sorry about that omg sadfd it's been rough as you know
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@pheelthemoment ::[/b] skrjghskjg perf I will add you to the list and no worries I totally feel you on that, life is a whole TIME right now [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@pheelthemoment ::
skrjghskjg perf I will add you to the list and
no worries I totally feel you on that, life is a whole TIME right now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex oh good lord I am cackling like a little tea gremlin at your roasts. This is *definitley* worth the wait and the day I stop laughing at 'absolute unit of wolfaboo energy' will be the day that I die. I'm absolutely coming back for more later!! <3
@Hex oh good lord I am cackling like a little tea gremlin at your roasts. This is *definitley* worth the wait and the day I stop laughing at 'absolute unit of wolfaboo energy' will be the day that I die. I'm absolutely coming back for more later!! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Hex If I could get a slot for 3 dragons please!

And no worries if it takes a while, I know everything is... everything right now.
@Hex If I could get a slot for 3 dragons please!

And no worries if it takes a while, I know everything is... everything right now.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Hex
I’d like a slot for 5 roasts please!
@Hex
I’d like a slot for 5 roasts please!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Firnenfire ::[/b] aaaaaaaaaaaaah thank you, it means a lot that you were patient and whatnot for this because OOF my little head I really, really wanted to choose one of your banescales for the second one but I could not pass up the opportunity to make fun of this walking furry fanfic even though [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7722&tab=dragon&did=2774848]Snjor[/url] would probably welcome her into their pack. [b]@TomSwifty ::[/b] the world sure is... a thing............. this is definitely helping distract tho so thank you for your support I'll add you to the list! [b]@Exiwa ::[/b] holy heccing hecc -- alright, I'll add you up once you send a starting CR! alright kiddos we're full again??? somehow????? that was fast as heck holy fluffing sugarpeas [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Firnenfire ::
aaaaaaaaaaaaah thank you, it means a lot that you were patient and whatnot for this because OOF my little head
I really, really wanted to choose one of your banescales for the second one but I could not pass up the opportunity to make fun of this walking furry fanfic even though Snjor would probably welcome her into their pack.

@TomSwifty ::
the world sure is... a thing............. this is definitely helping distract tho so thank you for your support
I'll add you to the list!

@Exiwa ::
holy heccing hecc -- alright, I'll add you up once you send a starting CR!

alright kiddos we're full again??? somehow?????
that was fast as heck holy fluffing sugarpeas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14