Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed Existence - A Roast Shop ( FULL )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Hex Hi please tear my kids to shreds
Anyone on the first page of the 'the boys' tab or any from the OCs tab are free reign
Just two dergs for now, but i'll probably end up coming back heheheheee
@Hex Hi please tear my kids to shreds
Anyone on the first page of the 'the boys' tab or any from the OCs tab are free reign
Just two dergs for now, but i'll probably end up coming back heheheheee
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Okamihowl ::[/b] oh hecc YES, we're going to have the darkest of coffees at this point with all this roasting send a CR whenever and I'll add you to the list! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Okamihowl ::
oh hecc YES, we're going to have the darkest of coffees at this point with all this roasting
send a CR whenever and I'll add you to the list!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Firnenfire ::[/b] excuse me while I go power up my handy dandy paper-shredder in preparation for your poor dragons sounds good though, shoot a CR and I'll add you to list! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Firnenfire ::
excuse me while I go power up my handy dandy paper-shredder in preparation for your poor dragons
sounds good though, shoot a CR and I'll add you to list!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
Pinglist please
@Hex
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Wolfkai ::[/b] added you to the slot list! will start on these in the morning since I am a snoozy heck and it is late o'clock here [s]that and I spent way too much time making some trashy FR memes for this whoops[/s] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Wolfkai ::
added you to the slot list!

will start on these in the morning since I am a snoozy heck and it is late o'clock here
that and I spent way too much time making some trashy FR memes for this whoops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
XDDDDD
because I want spend my money and leave this game(? WWW
my hart is not no longer passionate
so my dragon soooo hungry 0W0!!

dream is my first buy dragon~~I love him <3
without info because my English is so poor XDDDDD

furry pasta is cute WWWW

thank for your respond <3
@Hex
XDDDDD
because I want spend my money and leave this game(? WWW
my hart is not no longer passionate
so my dragon soooo hungry 0W0!!

dream is my first buy dragon~~I love him <3
without info because my English is so poor XDDDDD

furry pasta is cute WWWW

thank for your respond <3
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yVnss7E.png[/img] image is not here?
yVnss7E.png
image is not here?
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@eacbq1211 ::[/b] fixed it up! the host site decided to eat the image while I was asleep, so re-hosted it on imgur, should be up for the foreseeable future! furry pasta is indeed cute though, I'm sure you could floss your teeth while eating a bowl of that nasty hairy spaghetti! alright peeps I am UP and AWAKE so back to working on things =w= [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@eacbq1211 ::
fixed it up! the host site decided to eat the image while I was asleep, so re-hosted it on imgur, should be up for the foreseeable future!
furry pasta is indeed cute though, I'm sure you could floss your teeth while eating a bowl of that nasty hairy spaghetti!

alright peeps I am UP and AWAKE so back to working on things =w=
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Cognitive ::[/b] oh boy oh boy oh boy oh bOY HERE WE GO, ALL ABOARD WE'RE OFF TO A G1 HECC LAIR thank heck I put together a handy-dandy BINGO CARD for the occasion [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/81cbd945d3ee45229121295b1b9c168a.png[/img][/center] who knows, maybe it'll be my lucky day and I'll hit yet another bingo line, only time will tell. [s]I have a feeling I might be lucky though[/s] ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45110581][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451106/45110581_350.png[/img][/url][/center] look at this ultimate neon aesthetic trash child, it's like Lisa Frank and Jem and the Holograms merged to create this fur-child abomination with the most jarringly human-looking eyes possible. Give him a neon puff vest and a skip it and he'll be good to go, just don't let him anywhere near the pile of glow-sticks. The fact that his eyes literally match the human-version's 100% do nothing to ease my anxiety -- why does he have old man eyes, who allowed him this cursed gift. Who even thought it was a good eye to give the old man dragons blursed human-like peepers or the ability to look like they're begging for release from this mortal plane. I still have horrible memories over the greasy-green stains from wearing mood rings and his smug little face just screams a cursed knowledge of this issue and uncaring all the same. "You want the aesthetic?" he teases, talons full of glimmering trash rings won at the local arcade, "Then /suffer/." ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60380835][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603809/60380835_350.png[/img][/url][/center] oh come on now, you didn't think you could have a literal dragon sharing the same name as me and me [b]NOT[/b] absolutely shred this horrible heck. I feel inadequate next to this XXY mockery of my name, like he'll peacock around and make it clear that I'll [i]never be worth as much as he is[/i] and likely steal my pocket money afterwards. Well-- he's clearly not too important himself seeing as his basic copycat is literally living next door to him with BETTER matching eyes and the BETTER version of that familiar. He's also shorter and so I hope that he feels inadequate himself, what an absolute dingus. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44597329][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445974/44597329_350.png[/img][/url][/center] First off how dare you make me feel pity for a zombie dragon, a literal walking pile of rotting flesh and bones made all the much more believable by that horrible use of speckle and spots. This guy drives home the fact that speckle will only ever be useful for trash aesthetic and looking like some diseased, sun-scarred mess. But no, no -- you don't just stop there, you take it a full step forwards and play out his little pity party. While I can understand why no other dragons would want to spend time with him you make me sit here and think [i]"Oh, well I'm sure the other dragons could deal with a few nibbles here and there"[/i] as if this tyrannical little plague-morsel isn't the start of an all-out zombie apocalypse. [i]"Surely someone could play with him! A few other zombies wouldn't be the end of Sornieth."[/i] Except yes, yes it would be. Don't do this. Put him away with his makeup videos and keep him from seeing the light of day -- that's what true booty gurus do anyway, right? Just sit in front of their camera plastering layers of the latest pallet pushed out by an over-glammed arcane skydancer called 'Jeweled Star' or something. [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/dd5dcfa697619087a9e52760a3cb6202.png[/img][/center] still bae though, I guess. To someone. Maybe. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20762116][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207622/20762116_350.png[/img][/url][/center] oh arcanist here WE GO IT IS TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE LIGHT CHILD. BLESSED BY LIGHTWEAVER, ARROGANCE AND EGO BOOSTED, IMPERIAL WITH LIGHT HALO, GOLDEN SILK ACCENT, GOLD AND WHITE AESTHETIC This arrogant, over-sized pool noodle is also heccing himself out for the sake of exalting his offspring and I don't know how to feel about that. His smug face looks like he could care less, he seems the type to just lay back and do none of the real work here. All this over-inflated light bag is missing is the key light-trash item: sunchaser jewelry. Is he truly the BLINDING BEACON of her grace without it? Maybe, maybe not. Will anyone actually point this out to him? Probably not, he'd just slay them on the spot and claim it was an exalt motion for her glory. I'd say he should look inwards and find some inkling of shame but I doubt he could see it past his seemingly endless lineup of nestmates who likely have the same moral values as he does. ------ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40574727] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405748/40574727_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] there is... so much I could say here. So much. From the painful colour combination to the fact that he's still toting basic genes, the weird way this somehow still works, but-- no. No. Instead, we gather here today to acknowledge the worst name in the history of FlightRising. [b]Lord Moist Orangecrumpets Magee von Longshanks III Esq[/b] wh---who lorded this monstrosity of a dragon. Who thought this was a good idea? Who looked at this literal swamp-mop and said HMM THIS SEEMS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, HIS LORDSHIP SHALL DO GREAT WORK FOR US IN THE FUTURE YEARS. They likely did it in a drunken stupor and woke the next day to both confusion and regret in equal parts, only to dump the task of guarding the den's wishlist in the end. Could he mess that up? Likely. Is it still the safest option? Absolutely. I can't tell if the other manes in the list are true items that the den actually wants or if he just wants NEW FASHION WIGS to swap between since nothing else there could possibly be for him. Giving him a job was likely a poor choice, I'm surprised that Admael hasn't simply stepped in to exalt him for the mere sake of causing a foul aesthetic smear on the lair. ------ [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/00ef139675558d0095ae46f7ff2aac3f.png[/img] [b]BINGO[/b][/center] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxx
@Cognitive ::

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh bOY HERE WE GO, ALL ABOARD WE'RE OFF TO A G1 HECC LAIR
thank heck I put together a handy-dandy BINGO CARD for the occasion
81cbd945d3ee45229121295b1b9c168a.png
who knows, maybe it'll be my lucky day and I'll hit yet another bingo line, only time will tell. I have a feeling I might be lucky though

45110581_350.png
look at this ultimate neon aesthetic trash child, it's like Lisa Frank and Jem and the Holograms merged to create this fur-child abomination with the most jarringly human-looking eyes possible. Give him a neon puff vest and a skip it and he'll be good to go, just don't let him anywhere near the pile of glow-sticks. The fact that his eyes literally match the human-version's 100% do nothing to ease my anxiety -- why does he have old man eyes, who allowed him this cursed gift. Who even thought it was a good eye to give the old man dragons blursed human-like peepers or the ability to look like they're begging for release from this mortal plane.
I still have horrible memories over the greasy-green stains from wearing mood rings and his smug little face just screams a cursed knowledge of this issue and uncaring all the same. "You want the aesthetic?" he teases, talons full of glimmering trash rings won at the local arcade, "Then /suffer/."

60380835_350.png
oh come on now, you didn't think you could have a literal dragon sharing the same name as me and me NOT absolutely shred this horrible heck. I feel inadequate next to this XXY mockery of my name, like he'll peacock around and make it clear that I'll never be worth as much as he is and likely steal my pocket money afterwards. Well-- he's clearly not too important himself seeing as his basic copycat is literally living next door to him with BETTER matching eyes and the BETTER version of that familiar. He's also shorter and so I hope that he feels inadequate himself, what an absolute dingus.

44597329_350.png
First off how dare you make me feel pity for a zombie dragon, a literal walking pile of rotting flesh and bones made all the much more believable by that horrible use of speckle and spots. This guy drives home the fact that speckle will only ever be useful for trash aesthetic and looking like some diseased, sun-scarred mess. But no, no -- you don't just stop there, you take it a full step forwards and play out his little pity party. While I can understand why no other dragons would want to spend time with him you make me sit here and think "Oh, well I'm sure the other dragons could deal with a few nibbles here and there" as if this tyrannical little plague-morsel isn't the start of an all-out zombie apocalypse. "Surely someone could play with him! A few other zombies wouldn't be the end of Sornieth." Except yes, yes it would be. Don't do this. Put him away with his makeup videos and keep him from seeing the light of day -- that's what true booty gurus do anyway, right? Just sit in front of their camera plastering layers of the latest pallet pushed out by an over-glammed arcane skydancer called 'Jeweled Star' or something.
dd5dcfa697619087a9e52760a3cb6202.png
still bae though, I guess. To someone. Maybe.

20762116_350.png
oh arcanist here WE GO IT IS TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE LIGHT CHILD.
BLESSED BY LIGHTWEAVER, ARROGANCE AND EGO BOOSTED, IMPERIAL WITH LIGHT HALO, GOLDEN SILK ACCENT, GOLD AND WHITE AESTHETIC
This arrogant, over-sized pool noodle is also heccing himself out for the sake of exalting his offspring and I don't know how to feel about that. His smug face looks like he could care less, he seems the type to just lay back and do none of the real work here. All this over-inflated light bag is missing is the key light-trash item: sunchaser jewelry. Is he truly the BLINDING BEACON of her grace without it? Maybe, maybe not. Will anyone actually point this out to him? Probably not, he'd just slay them on the spot and claim it was an exalt motion for her glory.
I'd say he should look inwards and find some inkling of shame but I doubt he could see it past his seemingly endless lineup of nestmates who likely have the same moral values as he does.

there is... so much I could say here. So much. From the painful colour combination to the fact that he's still toting basic genes, the weird way this somehow still works, but--
no.
No. Instead, we gather here today to acknowledge the worst name in the history of FlightRising.
Lord Moist Orangecrumpets Magee von Longshanks III Esq
wh---who lorded this monstrosity of a dragon.
Who thought this was a good idea? Who looked at this literal swamp-mop and said HMM THIS SEEMS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, HIS LORDSHIP SHALL DO GREAT WORK FOR US IN THE FUTURE YEARS. They likely did it in a drunken stupor and woke the next day to both confusion and regret in equal parts, only to dump the task of guarding the den's wishlist in the end. Could he mess that up? Likely. Is it still the safest option? Absolutely. I can't tell if the other manes in the list are true items that the den actually wants or if he just wants NEW FASHION WIGS to swap between since nothing else there could possibly be for him. Giving him a job was likely a poor choice, I'm surprised that Admael hasn't simply stepped in to exalt him for the mere sake of causing a foul aesthetic smear on the lair.

00ef139675558d0095ae46f7ff2aac3f.png
BINGO
xxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex It was a delicious roast and I very much enjoyed it. Thank you. Lord Moist Orangecrumpets Magee von Longshanks III Esq would like to remind you that he is, indeed, fabulous and you need not question his ways. [emoji=apple size=1]
@Hex It was a delicious roast and I very much enjoyed it. Thank you. Lord Moist Orangecrumpets Magee von Longshanks III Esq would like to remind you that he is, indeed, fabulous and you need not question his ways.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14