Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] ART | H: 14Mt Sprites Fams Fest +
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Infinipede Hmm. I think the minimalist style fits the anime-style references a bit more but I really like the detail on the hair that you have in the cellshading/simpler example. Maybe you could do a mix?

Sorry for the late replies today this site just isn't cooperating with me :/
@Infinipede Hmm. I think the minimalist style fits the anime-style references a bit more but I really like the detail on the hair that you have in the cellshading/simpler example. Maybe you could do a mix?

Sorry for the late replies today this site just isn't cooperating with me :/
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida

Sure, I can give that a shot, no problem. I'll get started tomorrow as it's late here haha
@Kuroida

Sure, I can give that a shot, no problem. I'll get started tomorrow as it's late here haha
@Infinipede no problem take your time.
@Infinipede no problem take your time.

@Kuroida yeah, thats fine. thats basically the perfect amount of guidance for me !

and if there arent any more questions, im ready to be showered in refs, haha

that only thing is i definitely am not going to be able to work on them during the weekdays for the next week or so; this is the last week before finals week, so i absolutely have to study, but during finals week ill be coming home early after the tests, so ill definitely have time to work on your lineup then !! i hope thats alright
@Kuroida yeah, thats fine. thats basically the perfect amount of guidance for me !

and if there arent any more questions, im ready to be showered in refs, haha

that only thing is i definitely am not going to be able to work on them during the weekdays for the next week or so; this is the last week before finals week, so i absolutely have to study, but during finals week ill be coming home early after the tests, so ill definitely have time to work on your lineup then !! i hope thats alright
big_banner_by_peeptart-d8x7oky.png
@Kuroida

merp sorry delayed reply @.@;; Last day of college forever will be tomorrow for me so then I will definitely have time to get some drawings done lol

I can do 4-5 painterly scenes for a noc scroll! That's a new style for me and I'd love to test it out more! So I'll wanna know the characters + refs or descriptions, posing, background imagery, time of day, etc or any other details.

I can probably get them done within the month, I'm going to have some free time haha
@Kuroida

merp sorry delayed reply @.@;; Last day of college forever will be tomorrow for me so then I will definitely have time to get some drawings done lol

I can do 4-5 painterly scenes for a noc scroll! That's a new style for me and I'd love to test it out more! So I'll wanna know the characters + refs or descriptions, posing, background imagery, time of day, etc or any other details.

I can probably get them done within the month, I'm going to have some free time haha
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
bookmarking for interest ;)
bookmarking for interest ;)
ZVy3zUW.png
@peeptart Well I dont want you failing your finals either haha so I don't mind the wait. Would it be alright if you sent sketches every few weeks or so just so I know you're still around though?

As for the lineup. Since they're all chibis I don't really expect an accurate height chart. Just get their heights relative to each other if that's ok (eg: Kathan is taller than Julia but shorter than Kansuke etc). I'd like them in this order from left to right:

1) Damian. Height: 5'2". Ref? Animal only.

2) Julia. Height: 5'6". Ref? Yes

3) Kathan. Height: 5'8". Ref? Yes. Note: 2 headphones. The ones over his ears don't have a strap. The one around his neck does.

4) Kansuke. Height: 5'8". Ref? Yes. Note: Light blue ahoge

5) Kujo. Height: 5'10". Ref? Yes. Note: Ears slightly larger than normal (but not enough so that he looks like Dumbo)

6) Mei. Height: 5'4". Ref? Yes. Note: Maybe outfit redesign?

7) Kamran. Height: 5'6". Ref? Yes

8) Kyoko. Height: 5'11". Ref? Armor only

9) Travis. Height: 6'2". Ref? No

10) Ryohei. Height: 5'11". Ref? Armor only

11) Akira. Height: 5'9" Ref? Yes

12) Jason. Height: 5'7" Ref? Yes

13) Simon. Height: 6'0" Ref? Upper body only

By height the list is: (shortest to tallest) Damian, Mei, Julia/Kamran, Jason, Kathan/Kansuke, Akira, Kujo, Ryohei/Kyoko, Simon, Travis

I've bolded the guys who have refs in my journal so maybe start on those guys first? Then we can go one at a time about poses, expressions etc either in this thread or via PM.

I'll edit this post with what the other guys should be wearing once I settle a few of the other trades so I don't end up with conflicting info for everyone. I'm assuming since they're chibis everyone will have same/similar body builds and so on but let me know if that detail is important and I can add it. Let me know if you have any questions :)

*edit 1: Akira full body added
@peeptart Well I dont want you failing your finals either haha so I don't mind the wait. Would it be alright if you sent sketches every few weeks or so just so I know you're still around though?

As for the lineup. Since they're all chibis I don't really expect an accurate height chart. Just get their heights relative to each other if that's ok (eg: Kathan is taller than Julia but shorter than Kansuke etc). I'd like them in this order from left to right:

1) Damian. Height: 5'2". Ref? Animal only.

2) Julia. Height: 5'6". Ref? Yes

3) Kathan. Height: 5'8". Ref? Yes. Note: 2 headphones. The ones over his ears don't have a strap. The one around his neck does.

4) Kansuke. Height: 5'8". Ref? Yes. Note: Light blue ahoge

5) Kujo. Height: 5'10". Ref? Yes. Note: Ears slightly larger than normal (but not enough so that he looks like Dumbo)

6) Mei. Height: 5'4". Ref? Yes. Note: Maybe outfit redesign?

7) Kamran. Height: 5'6". Ref? Yes

8) Kyoko. Height: 5'11". Ref? Armor only

9) Travis. Height: 6'2". Ref? No

10) Ryohei. Height: 5'11". Ref? Armor only

11) Akira. Height: 5'9" Ref? Yes

12) Jason. Height: 5'7" Ref? Yes

13) Simon. Height: 6'0" Ref? Upper body only

By height the list is: (shortest to tallest) Damian, Mei, Julia/Kamran, Jason, Kathan/Kansuke, Akira, Kujo, Ryohei/Kyoko, Simon, Travis

I've bolded the guys who have refs in my journal so maybe start on those guys first? Then we can go one at a time about poses, expressions etc either in this thread or via PM.

I'll edit this post with what the other guys should be wearing once I settle a few of the other trades so I don't end up with conflicting info for everyone. I'm assuming since they're chibis everyone will have same/similar body builds and so on but let me know if that detail is important and I can add it. Let me know if you have any questions :)

*edit 1: Akira full body added

@Kuroida My art thread is here and i can do talksprites and busts/faceshots for rpgmaker
@Kuroida My art thread is here and i can do talksprites and busts/faceshots for rpgmaker
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@smallapple Wow I am insanely jealous of you lol. I'm going to be in school forever T_T but congrats on graduating!

For the scenes. I have the following in mind:

1) A rural mountain farming village with Kansuke, Kujo, Mei and Simon. Daytime.

2) A forest scene with Kathan, Damian, Julia and Jason. Daytime.

3) A cityscape with Kamran, Travis, Ryohei and Kyoko. Daytime.

4) The mountain village from 1) burned/attacked with Kansuke and Kujo watching from afar. Nighttime/Dusk.

5) A high tech/futuristic cityscape with some number of characters (undecided atm). Daytime/Sunrise.

Characters may need some outfit adjustments to fit the locations but the usual refs can be found here: http://fav.me/d7di61s

3) will probably have to be done last since I don't have refs of most of that group yet. I was thinking we could work on one scene at a time, I'll provide more specific details as we go and we can toss ideas back and forth if we need to. For now, just let me know if you're ok with the 5 basic ideas and if there's anything you don't want to draw/I should be mindful of.

@smallapple Wow I am insanely jealous of you lol. I'm going to be in school forever T_T but congrats on graduating!

For the scenes. I have the following in mind:

1) A rural mountain farming village with Kansuke, Kujo, Mei and Simon. Daytime.

2) A forest scene with Kathan, Damian, Julia and Jason. Daytime.

3) A cityscape with Kamran, Travis, Ryohei and Kyoko. Daytime.

4) The mountain village from 1) burned/attacked with Kansuke and Kujo watching from afar. Nighttime/Dusk.

5) A high tech/futuristic cityscape with some number of characters (undecided atm). Daytime/Sunrise.

Characters may need some outfit adjustments to fit the locations but the usual refs can be found here: http://fav.me/d7di61s

3) will probably have to be done last since I don't have refs of most of that group yet. I was thinking we could work on one scene at a time, I'll provide more specific details as we go and we can toss ideas back and forth if we need to. For now, just let me know if you're ok with the 5 basic ideas and if there's anything you don't want to draw/I should be mindful of.

@Astriferious Hey again. I remember you from my item shop lol. Your art is lovely but not what I'm looking for atm. Thanks a lot for your interest though :)
@Astriferious Hey again. I remember you from my item shop lol. Your art is lovely but not what I'm looking for atm. Thanks a lot for your interest though :)

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28