Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] ART | H: 14Mt Sprites Fams Fest +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Kuroida

Yep, OK with me - just know it's gonna take longer to finish ^^;
@Kuroida

Yep, OK with me - just know it's gonna take longer to finish ^^;
@Kuroida
Yep, that's correct! I would also need to work out a timeline. Obviously it is a lot of work. I am on vacation if nothing else come the week of Memorial Day. :> I work full time and have other obligations, hence why I don't usually just run my own art shop all the time.

After the first couple base sprites are done, I'd probably request the Tricktrooper Crown be sent. I am OK with the Noc scroll being saved till near completion or total completion of the order.
@Kuroida
Yep, that's correct! I would also need to work out a timeline. Obviously it is a lot of work. I am on vacation if nothing else come the week of Memorial Day. :> I work full time and have other obligations, hence why I don't usually just run my own art shop all the time.

After the first couple base sprites are done, I'd probably request the Tricktrooper Crown be sent. I am OK with the Noc scroll being saved till near completion or total completion of the order.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Kuroida

Yep uVu

I can do a full body with the eagle. Or without the eagle.

I'll send a PM so we can discuss what you'd like and I'll ballpark a price.
@Kuroida

Yep uVu

I can do a full body with the eagle. Or without the eagle.

I'll send a PM so we can discuss what you'd like and I'll ballpark a price.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Infinipede Sounds fine. The total would be about 2.2M? Would you take full in items or do you want some treasure as well?

@Aeonox Sounds fair. I'd like Kujo and Kansuke's sprites to be done first (casual & armor) and Simon and Jason in just casual if possible. Then I can send the Tricktrouper. When would be a suitable deadline? For the rest of the guys, depending when I get casual or armor refs for the rest of them, we could probably extend deadlines as we go/as long as you'll be committed?

@Poeziru Sent you a PM. Let me know your price :)
@Infinipede Sounds fine. The total would be about 2.2M? Would you take full in items or do you want some treasure as well?

@Aeonox Sounds fair. I'd like Kujo and Kansuke's sprites to be done first (casual & armor) and Simon and Jason in just casual if possible. Then I can send the Tricktrouper. When would be a suitable deadline? For the rest of the guys, depending when I get casual or armor refs for the rest of them, we could probably extend deadlines as we go/as long as you'll be committed?

@Poeziru Sent you a PM. Let me know your price :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida

Depends on what items would comprise the full payment (IE if I'd be keeping all of them or selling some) - what're you thinking of for that?
@Kuroida

Depends on what items would comprise the full payment (IE if I'd be keeping all of them or selling some) - what're you thinking of for that?
@Kuroida yep, that checks out with me !

the only thing is, the alternate outfits; youd be describing them to me from description, right? for some reason i read id like youd give me a ballpark or just a style for them and id just do whatever or something like that(which i dont want, id rather it be described to me)

sorry if thats a dumb question !! my brains been totally fried lately, so i just wanted to make sure, haha

other than that, though, that's fine !

@Kuroida yep, that checks out with me !

the only thing is, the alternate outfits; youd be describing them to me from description, right? for some reason i read id like youd give me a ballpark or just a style for them and id just do whatever or something like that(which i dont want, id rather it be described to me)

sorry if thats a dumb question !! my brains been totally fried lately, so i just wanted to make sure, haha

other than that, though, that's fine !

big_banner_by_peeptart-d8x7oky.png
@Infinipede Well I still have all the following that you mentioned in the other thread:

(skins and chests still need sorting)
Skin: Ice Golem
Dracolich Chest
Skin: Embryon
Skin: Scripted Wind
Stonebound Chest
Pestilent Chest
Circus Mage Chest
Accent: Magic Erosion
Foolish Chest
Accent: Opaline Wings
Wild Jasper Chest
Accent: Icy Coat
Mutant Chest
Skin: Frozen Berries
Accent: Abberation

-Night Sky Bundle (in pieces only)
-any of the sprites (if the others take me up on my offers I still have: wind, water, nature, plague, fire, arcane)
-Faerielight Chest
-Nocturne Eggs (have plenty)

You charge 550kt per face sheet correct? I could pay after every face (I'd like Kansuke and Kujo's done first) or something if you'd like? Open to other suggestions as well.

@peeptart Well I was thinking of giving a description like (for example) "Kujo wears black pants with a few belts and straps, fingerless gloves, untucked black dress shirt under a red and gold accented jacket" etc etc. I'll leave it to you to design the fine details and so on if you have any inspirations. That ok?

@Infinipede Well I still have all the following that you mentioned in the other thread:

(skins and chests still need sorting)
Dracolich Chest
Stonebound Chest
Pestilent Chest
Circus Mage Chest
Foolish Chest
Wild Jasper Chest
Mutant Chest

-Night Sky Bundle (in pieces only)
-any of the sprites (if the others take me up on my offers I still have: wind, water, nature, plague, fire, arcane)
-Faerielight Chest
-Nocturne Eggs (have plenty)

You charge 550kt per face sheet correct? I could pay after every face (I'd like Kansuke and Kujo's done first) or something if you'd like? Open to other suggestions as well.

@peeptart Well I was thinking of giving a description like (for example) "Kujo wears black pants with a few belts and straps, fingerless gloves, untucked black dress shirt under a red and gold accented jacket" etc etc. I'll leave it to you to design the fine details and so on if you have any inspirations. That ok?

@Kuroida

550k for the first set with default outfit, then add on 100k for each additional outfit (expressions included)

And payment after every face would be good for me! I'm find with everything you listed, lemme move the priorities around a bit since I just got a new derg:

Dracolich Chest
Stonebound Chest
Circus Mage Chest
Pestilent Chest
Foolish Chest
Wild Jasper Chest
Mutant Chest

And then the others owo

And yes, payment after each complete set works best for me!
@Kuroida

550k for the first set with default outfit, then add on 100k for each additional outfit (expressions included)

And payment after every face would be good for me! I'm find with everything you listed, lemme move the priorities around a bit since I just got a new derg:

Dracolich Chest
Stonebound Chest
Circus Mage Chest
Pestilent Chest
Foolish Chest
Wild Jasper Chest
Mutant Chest

And then the others owo

And yes, payment after each complete set works best for me!
@Infinipede K. I went through the AH and got these prices. I normally use a 1g:550t ratio. The Pestilent Chest atm isn't even listed on the AH but I could grab a price check on the forums if we get that far down the list. For now I've put it at 100kt since that's the general price of the other Plague 2014 chests.

Breaking it up per set we have:

Kansuke (casual + armor = 650kt)
Skin: Ice Golem (42k)
Dracolich Chest (250g = 137.5kt)
Skin: Embryon (430kt)
Skin: Frozen Berries (43kt)
TOTAL: 652kt (+2k)

Kujo (casual + armor = 650kt)
Skin: Scripted Wind (300kt)
Stonebound Chest (100kt)
Accent: Abberation (149kt)
Accent: Magic Erosion (100kt)
TOTAL: 649kt (-1kt)

Simon (casual = 550kt)
Circus Mage Chest (70kt)
Pestilent Chest x
Foolish Chest (90kt)
Accent: Opaline Wings (100kt)
Wild Jasper Chest (150kt)
TOTAL: 510kt (-40kt)

Jason (casual = 550kt)
Accent: Icy Coat (60kt)
Mutant Chest (100kt)
Faerielight Chest (300kt)
Nocturne Egg (225kt)
TOTAL: 685kt (+135kt)
Maybe we could cut out the mutant chest to get it down to 585kt? Then it'll balance out with the 3rd order if we value the Pestilent Chest at 105kt.

And if you still want to keep going by the end of this there's still stuff left over.

@Infinipede K. I went through the AH and got these prices. I normally use a 1g:550t ratio. The Pestilent Chest atm isn't even listed on the AH but I could grab a price check on the forums if we get that far down the list. For now I've put it at 100kt since that's the general price of the other Plague 2014 chests.

Breaking it up per set we have:

Kansuke (casual + armor = 650kt)
Skin: Ice Golem (42k)
Dracolich Chest (250g = 137.5kt)
Skin: Embryon (430kt)
Skin: Frozen Berries (43kt)
TOTAL: 652kt (+2k)

Kujo (casual + armor = 650kt)
Skin: Scripted Wind (300kt)
Stonebound Chest (100kt)
Accent: Abberation (149kt)
Accent: Magic Erosion (100kt)
TOTAL: 649kt (-1kt)

Simon (casual = 550kt)
Circus Mage Chest (70kt)
Pestilent Chest x
Foolish Chest (90kt)
Accent: Opaline Wings (100kt)
Wild Jasper Chest (150kt)
TOTAL: 510kt (-40kt)

Jason (casual = 550kt)
Accent: Icy Coat (60kt)
Mutant Chest (100kt)
Faerielight Chest (300kt)
Nocturne Egg (225kt)
TOTAL: 685kt (+135kt)
Maybe we could cut out the mutant chest to get it down to 585kt? Then it'll balance out with the 3rd order if we value the Pestilent Chest at 105kt.

And if you still want to keep going by the end of this there's still stuff left over.

@Kuroida

Yeah, I'm cool with taking out the mutant chest for now - and I'll see what kind of time it takes me before I decide to keep going or not ^^;

Is there a specific style you want? I've done more painterly stuff, simpler stuff andcel-shading, and an mspa-esque minimalist style.

I can try to mimic another artist's style if you'd like, too, just lemme know what you're looknig for!
@Kuroida

Yeah, I'm cool with taking out the mutant chest for now - and I'll see what kind of time it takes me before I decide to keep going or not ^^;

Is there a specific style you want? I've done more painterly stuff, simpler stuff andcel-shading, and an mspa-esque minimalist style.

I can try to mimic another artist's style if you'd like, too, just lemme know what you're looknig for!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28