Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Rose/Rose/Lavender g1 (last day)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[columns] [size=4]Ends on: March 18th at 0:00 server time Min increase:60kt/100g Ping the person you are outbidding along with me. Gem to t ratio is 1:700 All auto's are able to be negotiated with mixed\alternate payment on the last day.[/size] (AB's are relative, if you make me an offer i cannot refuse I will sell the dragon to you, Genes, breedscrolls, scatter scrolls and anything off my wishlist will be considered.) I reserve the right to extend/end the auction whenever I want to [nextcol][size=3]Preferred bid currencies(by preference) Gems/Gem Genes/Scatterscrolls Genes/Breedchanges/Eggs Treasure/Gen 1 Level 25's(esp gened ones)/Festival Apparel Priority Wishlist items (those with a *) [/columns] ----- Click on the dragons to see the rest of the possibilities/the actual dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21678673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216787/21678673_350.png[/img][/url] Purely Pastel/Unbred/XXY/ Rose-Rose-Lavender SB: 1000g CB: @leyline Shackles (4700g) AB: 13kg or at least around 10kg Last Day Pings: @ Leyline @ Ballad @ lightenvee @ anthea @ miyazaki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11599042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115991/11599042_350.png[/img][/url] Unbred/XYX/ Fire-Gold-Fire/G1 SB: 500g CB: @astro0 with sb AB:tba last day ping: @ techmess @ astro0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21071405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210715/21071405_350.png[/img][/url] Matching Eyes/XYY/unbred/Rust-Coral-Coral SB: 500g CB: AB: idk 3kg or smth [size=2] snip, pings were here, sorry if double pinged or mispinged!
Ends on: March 18th at 0:00 server time
Min increase:60kt/100g
Ping the person you are outbidding along with me.
Gem to t ratio is 1:700
All auto's are able to be negotiated with mixed\alternate payment on the last day.

(AB's are relative, if you make me an offer i cannot refuse I will sell the dragon to you, Genes, breedscrolls, scatter scrolls and anything off my wishlist will be considered.)

I reserve the right to extend/end the auction whenever I want to
Preferred bid currencies(by preference)
Gems/Gem Genes/Scatterscrolls
Genes/Breedchanges/Eggs
Treasure/Gen 1 Level 25's(esp gened ones)/Festival Apparel
Priority Wishlist items (those with a *)

Click on the dragons to see the rest of the possibilities/the actual dragon.

21678673_350.png

Purely Pastel/Unbred/XXY/ Rose-Rose-Lavender
SB: 1000g
CB: @leyline Shackles (4700g)
AB: 13kg or at least around 10kg
Last Day Pings: @ Leyline @ Ballad @ lightenvee @ anthea @ miyazaki

11599042_350.png

Unbred/XYX/ Fire-Gold-Fire/G1
SB: 500g
CB: @astro0 with sb
AB:tba
last day ping: @ techmess @ astro0

21071405_350.png

Matching Eyes/XYY/unbred/Rust-Coral-Coral
SB: 500g
CB:
AB: idk 3kg or smth

snip, pings were here, sorry if double pinged or mispinged!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious Please ping me on the last day of the bid for the old 5-digit Gen 1s :D
@Astriferious Please ping me on the last day of the bid for the old 5-digit Gen 1s :D
@Astriferious Did you already ping the Old Dragons collectors?

I can get both ping lists in a sec
@Astriferious Did you already ping the Old Dragons collectors?

I can get both ping lists in a sec
rossignol.gif
@Astriferious

Can I get the SB for the two first ladies? C:
@Astriferious

Can I get the SB for the two first ladies? C:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
Calling in the hoard! This list is comprised of Old Dragon Collectors (5-digits and Gen1) and of the Gen1 Everything list. (there shouldn't be any double pings but if so I apologize)

@10K @AetherSeer @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Anguish @Anthea @Aralynia @Ari @Arintol @Astraya @attenuasis @Aurora23 @Avarosa @Axikor @benalene @Blissfire @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Butzefrau @CadetArlert @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Catfeather @CentipedeLimbo @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Clavicado @ClawsThatCatch @Clockworkvixen @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @CreepingCorbies @DancingHare @DarkMatter @demonpunk @dggeoff @Disease @Dorkanoora @Dragakure @Eleanor @Elus @Erato @eriophora @FaerieIshee @Faunus @Faylon @Felixitous @Fenix @Fujo @Gimeurcookie @GinIchimaru @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Hana @Hausdaddy @Heat @Heatherly @hologramblue @infomercial @Ink @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Ithika @iwatobi @Jecai @JinxMoonstone @Junipa @kaorusquee @Kardi @Kas @Keno @Keridwyn @Kimberly @Lady3Jane @Lae @lawnmowers @LightningBug @lome @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Lusitania @Luxio @Lykos @Mary @Megaparsecs @Melodious @Merkur @mommy @Moomargh @Morgwir @mus @Narif @Nautisk @NeophyteRedglare @neptunepaw @NerdEsq @Ness @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @NivMizzet @Oszs @pandy91 @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @Quicksilvr @rainwaltz @Rattyfleef @realitychek17 @Reptyrian @rhubarbcobbler @Roadkill @Rogue @Rookery @Roro @Rowan @Russia @Safirien @Sandra @Sanimir @Savilyn @Setnus @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @SirLeafheart @StarTatami @Stormflight @Subunit @Succubi @Survivors @Tacroy @Tangaroa @Tavvi @Terza @Tessablue @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiarana @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Vhariyas @Vulpen @Vyrthur @Watson @WhoDoVooDoo @Wow @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel @Akrona @alacri @Amulet @bit @cooneyms @Kairoku @Silverpeal @Rattyfleef
Calling in the hoard! This list is comprised of Old Dragon Collectors (5-digits and Gen1) and of the Gen1 Everything list. (there shouldn't be any double pings but if so I apologize)

@10K @AetherSeer @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Anguish @Anthea @Aralynia @Ari @Arintol @Astraya @attenuasis @Aurora23 @Avarosa @Axikor @benalene @Blissfire @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Butzefrau @CadetArlert @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Catfeather @CentipedeLimbo @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Clavicado @ClawsThatCatch @Clockworkvixen @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @CreepingCorbies @DancingHare @DarkMatter @demonpunk @dggeoff @Disease @Dorkanoora @Dragakure @Eleanor @Elus @Erato @eriophora @FaerieIshee @Faunus @Faylon @Felixitous @Fenix @Fujo @Gimeurcookie @GinIchimaru @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Hana @Hausdaddy @Heat @Heatherly @hologramblue @infomercial @Ink @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Ithika @iwatobi @Jecai @JinxMoonstone @Junipa @kaorusquee @Kardi @Kas @Keno @Keridwyn @Kimberly @Lady3Jane @Lae @lawnmowers @LightningBug @lome @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Lusitania @Luxio @Lykos @Mary @Megaparsecs @Melodious @Merkur @mommy @Moomargh @Morgwir @mus @Narif @Nautisk @NeophyteRedglare @neptunepaw @NerdEsq @Ness @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @NivMizzet @Oszs @pandy91 @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @Quicksilvr @rainwaltz @Rattyfleef @realitychek17 @Reptyrian @rhubarbcobbler @Roadkill @Rogue @Rookery @Roro @Rowan @Russia @Safirien @Sandra @Sanimir @Savilyn @Setnus @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @SirLeafheart @StarTatami @Stormflight @Subunit @Succubi @Survivors @Tacroy @Tangaroa @Tavvi @Terza @Tessablue @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiarana @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Vhariyas @Vulpen @Vyrthur @Watson @WhoDoVooDoo @Wow @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel @Akrona @alacri @Amulet @bit @cooneyms @Kairoku @Silverpeal @Rattyfleef
rossignol.gif
@Astriferious

Last day ping for the 5 digit fae, please
@Astriferious

Last day ping for the 5 digit fae, please
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Astriferious
Can I get a last day ping for Astari?
@Astriferious
Can I get a last day ping for Astari?
pml0ZVx.png
@Astriferious I would like a ping on the last day for #53233 please.

@Radiance Bidding 200kt for the five digit.

@Astriferious I would like a ping on the last day for #53233 please.

@Radiance Bidding 200kt for the five digit.

In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@Astriferious
Last day ping please on the 5digit fae
@Astriferious
Last day ping please on the 5digit fae
Naon_imp_plushie_1_piccolo.png
@Astriferious

Last day ping on the 5 digit plz
@Astriferious

Last day ping on the 5 digit plz
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13