Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] ART | H: 14Mt Sprites Fams Fest +
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Kuroida hey and thanks ! and alright, if you ever need pixeled faceshots and busts im always up for it
@Kuroida hey and thanks ! and alright, if you ever need pixeled faceshots and busts im always up for it
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Kuroida
Sorry for a little late. How about you ping me again in 1 week to checkup on the first set/progress? I'm part of Shadow Dominance push this week, so progress will only be in between Coliseum.
@Kuroida
Sorry for a little late. How about you ping me again in 1 week to checkup on the first set/progress? I'm part of Shadow Dominance push this week, so progress will only be in between Coliseum.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@kuroida looks solid !! ill get back to you soon, probably with a sketch or two !
@kuroida looks solid !! ill get back to you soon, probably with a sketch or two !
big_banner_by_peeptart-d8x7oky.png
@Kuroida

Yooo if you want pokemon art I've got a chibi shop here and I could draw some for you! :>
@Kuroida

Yooo if you want pokemon art I've got a chibi shop here and I could draw some for you! :>
d0P48zL.jpg
@Aeonox Sounds good. Good luck at dom :)

@peeptart Great. Can't wait to see it. I've commissioned someone to draw Travis for me so I'll wait to see how that turns out. The others, I'll provide clothing descriptions as we go.

@ZephtheRemix Your art is super cute. When I said Pokemon art though I meant having my OCs with a pokemon (or a few) together. I'm not really looking for just Pokemon fanart. Do you also draw humans?
@Aeonox Sounds good. Good luck at dom :)

@peeptart Great. Can't wait to see it. I've commissioned someone to draw Travis for me so I'll wait to see how that turns out. The others, I'll provide clothing descriptions as we go.

@ZephtheRemix Your art is super cute. When I said Pokemon art though I meant having my OCs with a pokemon (or a few) together. I'm not really looking for just Pokemon fanart. Do you also draw humans?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Yeah, I draw humans! I've only got this one chibi human example here, but I've been planning to add a better example for gjinkas or something lately. [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/91b61ab95a6aa27acc0b467e77dccf0a/tumblr_nkhjaoZzhX1u8ty2yo4_1280.jpg[/img] (my only example I drew really tiny so the scan is fuzzy. I draw my chibis bigger now to avoid the fuzzyness, so you can see why I need a new example xD)
@Kuroida

Yeah, I draw humans! I've only got this one chibi human example here, but I've been planning to add a better example for gjinkas or something lately.

tumblr_nkhjaoZzhX1u8ty2yo4_1280.jpg
(my only example I drew really tiny so the scan is fuzzy. I draw my chibis bigger now to avoid the fuzzyness, so you can see why I need a new example xD)
d0P48zL.jpg
@ZephtheRemix Cool. Then I guess to start off I'll take Kujo in casual wear with a Charmander please? Any appropriate pose. Kujo's ref is in the journal on the first post. Might order more later or if you're not too busy. :)
@ZephtheRemix Cool. Then I guess to start off I'll take Kujo in casual wear with a Charmander please? Any appropriate pose. Kujo's ref is in the journal on the first post. Might order more later or if you're not too busy. :)

@Kuroida

Sounds good! :> Yeahhhh, I'm a tad bit busy right now, but I'll have it toned down towards the end of the week, haha.

Not sure what the price would be though? Maybe the same as chibi couple price at 30k since its two characters?
@Kuroida

Sounds good! :> Yeahhhh, I'm a tad bit busy right now, but I'll have it toned down towards the end of the week, haha.

Not sure what the price would be though? Maybe the same as chibi couple price at 30k since its two characters?
d0P48zL.jpg
@ZephtheRemix Sure if you're good with that price. Want me to pay now or later?
@ZephtheRemix Sure if you're good with that price. Want me to pay now or later?

@Kuroida

Yeah, that sounds good. Feel free to pay whenever, I make a note next to every slot on whether someone has paid or not, so I can remind you later if you want. ^^
@Kuroida

Yeah, that sounds good. Feel free to pay whenever, I make a note next to every slot on whether someone has paid or not, so I can remind you later if you want. ^^
d0P48zL.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28