Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] ART | H: 14Mt Sprites Fams Fest +
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
bump. Can pay in sprockets/fest currency!
bump. Can pay in sprockets/fest currency!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida omg, your ocs are so cute, I'm gonna have to read the world tab when I'm not at work, I wanna learn more about them! *v*

Anyhow, here is my old shop, and the rest of my art can be found on my art tag here !! I'm totally ok with mixed currencies/accents as well since you have such a nice variety, if you're interested. I hope you're having a good day!
@Kuroida omg, your ocs are so cute, I'm gonna have to read the world tab when I'm not at work, I wanna learn more about them! *v*

Anyhow, here is my old shop, and the rest of my art can be found on my art tag here !! I'm totally ok with mixed currencies/accents as well since you have such a nice variety, if you're interested. I hope you're having a good day!
2hg9wno.png
commissions shop!
@ghosti ah thanks ^^; I'd be really down for a couple piece like in your last example where they're sort of cuddling on the bed. How much would that cost? Atm I don't have any gems but I can pay in treasure/accents if you'd like. :)
@ghosti ah thanks ^^; I'd be really down for a couple piece like in your last example where they're sort of cuddling on the bed. How much would that cost? Atm I don't have any gems but I can pay in treasure/accents if you'd like. :)

@Kuroida Oh man, of course! Generally I actually upcharge for couple poses since it takes some time to get poses right, but your OCs are super cute, so just the cost of 2 fullbodies would be good which would be 6kg, so like.. what's the gem conversion, like 1:825 so around 4.9mil treasure, if that's ok? And I'd be totally interested in stockin on some accents to chip down payment, you have some super nice ones!
@Kuroida Oh man, of course! Generally I actually upcharge for couple poses since it takes some time to get poses right, but your OCs are super cute, so just the cost of 2 fullbodies would be good which would be 6kg, so like.. what's the gem conversion, like 1:825 so around 4.9mil treasure, if that's ok? And I'd be totally interested in stockin on some accents to chip down payment, you have some super nice ones!
2hg9wno.png
commissions shop!
@ghosti Sure I can do that. What accents were you interested in?

*edit: I've added more accents to the post if you want to see them again.
@ghosti Sure I can do that. What accents were you interested in?

*edit: I've added more accents to the post if you want to see them again.

@Kuroida Oh my gosh, thank you! Sorry for the delayed response, I was getting outta work haha. I particularly like HGNGM and the grace feather mwhite, which are in the AH right now for 750g and 800g respectively, and I also liked the gilded queen and the shamanic adornments which aren't listed in the AH, so what were you thinking for their prices? c:

Also! Who are the pairings in your OCs/who were you hoping to be drawn? I wanna look at them c: !!
@Kuroida Oh my gosh, thank you! Sorry for the delayed response, I was getting outta work haha. I particularly like HGNGM and the grace feather mwhite, which are in the AH right now for 750g and 800g respectively, and I also liked the gilded queen and the shamanic adornments which aren't listed in the AH, so what were you thinking for their prices? c:

Also! Who are the pairings in your OCs/who were you hoping to be drawn? I wanna look at them c: !!
2hg9wno.png
commissions shop!
@Kuroida

You said you were up for headshots if it was for fanart, sooooo //waggles eyebrows// I'd be totally up for drawing pokemon or random anime fanarts if you like my style.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1920817/1
@Kuroida

You said you were up for headshots if it was for fanart, sooooo //waggles eyebrows// I'd be totally up for drawing pokemon or random anime fanarts if you like my style.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1920817/1
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@ghosti I can sell you the 4 accents for 3050g (750*3 + 800). Then the remaining 3kg can be converted to treasure which comes to 2,433,750t I think? *counts fingers* Let me know if that works for you?

My couple chars are:
Jason & Simon
Kansuke & Mei
Kyoko & Leon
Kathan & Julia

I can let you choose which pair to do if you'd like :)

@Celesol I'm not really sure if your style goes with the chars I'm after lol. Maybe we could try Mr. Chang from Black Lagoon anime? His glasses would cover his eyes. Or we could just try a pokemon. Would it just be the head of a pokemon?
@ghosti I can sell you the 4 accents for 3050g (750*3 + 800). Then the remaining 3kg can be converted to treasure which comes to 2,433,750t I think? *counts fingers* Let me know if that works for you?

My couple chars are:
Jason & Simon
Kansuke & Mei
Kyoko & Leon
Kathan & Julia

I can let you choose which pair to do if you'd like :)

@Celesol I'm not really sure if your style goes with the chars I'm after lol. Maybe we could try Mr. Chang from Black Lagoon anime? His glasses would cover his eyes. Or we could just try a pokemon. Would it just be the head of a pokemon?

@Kuroida Sounds kosher to me on the money management, thank you! And oh man, Jason and Simon are super cute so I'll probably do them if thats cool! 8'0 Ima get sketchin, but don't worry if you realize you want another pair and its still this evening- I gotta figure out poses haha. I hope you've had a good day!
@Kuroida Sounds kosher to me on the money management, thank you! And oh man, Jason and Simon are super cute so I'll probably do them if thats cool! 8'0 Ima get sketchin, but don't worry if you realize you want another pair and its still this evening- I gotta figure out poses haha. I hope you've had a good day!
2hg9wno.png
commissions shop!
@ghosti Sure thanks so much! I'll note down everything I owe you on the first page :)
@ghosti Sure thanks so much! I'll note down everything I owe you on the first page :)

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28