Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
bestiesss
bestiesss
Love the new art and am super excited to have less RNG stress and the NPC Shop System. Like thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
Hope you all get ample rest over the anniversary.

Edit: Now I think about it I would love this art as dragon profile scenes too.
Love the new art and am super excited to have less RNG stress and the NPC Shop System. Like thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
Hope you all get ample rest over the anniversary.

Edit: Now I think about it I would love this art as dragon profile scenes too.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@Norayna0ekoa his pearl was gone in the old art too :///

it's in the create a new item thing on the shelf (it's always been there)
@Norayna0ekoa his pearl was gone in the old art too :///

it's in the create a new item thing on the shelf (it's always been there)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hydde [quote name="hydde" date="2022-06-04 04:54:31" ] @/Catfeather That's a good question! My best guess would be Crocodile/Murk/Olive :> (Also I think his thumb is fine. I believe its angled a bit inwards which creates the illusion, but if you look at the lineart closely, you can see the base of the thumb connects at the right spot :D) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=40d4109d845f1cce971c45e3ae6d5a1854e90838&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Ooh, thank you for the scry! That does look a LOT more like the new art. :D And I see now about the thumb! Had to zoom WAY in and the bright vs dark contrast there made it difficult. D:
@hydde
hydde wrote on 2022-06-04 04:54:31:
@/Catfeather
That's a good question! My best guess would be Crocodile/Murk/Olive :>

(Also I think his thumb is fine. I believe its angled a bit inwards which creates the illusion, but if you look at the lineart closely, you can see the base of the thumb connects at the right spot :D)

dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=40d4109d845f1cce971c45e3ae6d5a1854e90838&dummyext=prev.png

Ooh, thank you for the scry! That does look a LOT more like the new art. :D

And I see now about the thumb! Had to zoom WAY in and the bright vs dark contrast there made it difficult. D:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
[quote name="Squidily" date="2022-06-04 19:08:51" ] [quote name="Norayna0ekoa" date="2022-06-04 11:54:53" ] I just noticed...Baldwin's pearl is gone now, right? [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Is he no longer attached to it? :( [/quote] @Norayna0ekoa I'm not really into the lore, but I don't believe he's attached to it anymore, due to him no longer being a pearlcatcher. However he still has the pearl! It's in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1]Create new items[/url] art. [/quote] The pearl was shelved when he first transformed into a Bogsneak and not just now. He is still somewhat attached to it but it's not as much as it was when he was a PC, but that's why he put it on his shelf :D
Squidily wrote on 2022-06-04 19:08:51:
Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2022-06-04 11:54:53:
I just noticed...Baldwin's pearl is gone now, right?
Is he no longer attached to it? :(
@Norayna0ekoa I'm not really into the lore, but I don't believe he's attached to it anymore, due to him no longer being a pearlcatcher. However he still has the pearl! It's in the Create new items art.
The pearl was shelved when he first transformed into a Bogsneak and not just now. He is still somewhat attached to it but it's not as much as it was when he was a PC, but that's why he put it on his shelf :D
he looks younger now hehe
he looks younger now hehe
^__^
[quote name="Squidily" date="2022-06-04 19:08:51" ] [quote name="Norayna0ekoa" date="2022-06-04 11:54:53" ] I just noticed...Baldwin's pearl is gone now, right? [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Is he no longer attached to it? :( [/quote] @/Norayna0ekoa I'm not really into the lore, but I don't believe he's attached to it anymore, due to him no longer being a pearlcatcher. However he still has the pearl! It's in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1]Create new items[/url] art. [/quote] @Squidily Oh lol, I didn't even notice the shelf is still here! I only saw the new art and thought it was gone entirely. Thanks for pointing it out! But those were my thoughts as well. As a pearlcatcher he has his pearl close by, as a newly transmuted bogsneak he has pearl at least somewhere around him due to lingering attachment, and now that he has been a bogsneak long enough I thought maybe he can let go of his pearl entirely. I'm kind of happy it's still here, because I'm pretty sure, changing the breed doesn't change the personality. Like a former guardian still loves swimming, even when turned into a ridgeback. ^^
Squidily wrote on 2022-06-04 19:08:51:
Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2022-06-04 11:54:53:
I just noticed...Baldwin's pearl is gone now, right?
Is he no longer attached to it? :(
@/Norayna0ekoa I'm not really into the lore, but I don't believe he's attached to it anymore, due to him no longer being a pearlcatcher. However he still has the pearl! It's in the Create new items art.

@Squidily Oh lol, I didn't even notice the shelf is still here! I only saw the new art and thought it was gone entirely. Thanks for pointing it out!

But those were my thoughts as well. As a pearlcatcher he has his pearl close by, as a newly transmuted bogsneak he has pearl at least somewhere around him due to lingering attachment, and now that he has been a bogsneak long enough I thought maybe he can let go of his pearl entirely.
I'm kind of happy it's still here, because I'm pretty sure, changing the breed doesn't change the personality. Like a former guardian still loves swimming, even when turned into a ridgeback. ^^
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Baldwin got a makeover, yay!
Baldwin got a makeover, yay!
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
We need more companies with anti-crunch policies, so I’d be happy to wait!

Baldwin looks adorable too
We need more companies with anti-crunch policies, so I’d be happy to wait!

Baldwin looks adorable too
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48