Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Noice
Noice
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
Baldwin looks so nice! I'm looking forward for the anniversary even if it is low-key :>
Baldwin looks so nice! I'm looking forward for the anniversary even if it is low-key :>
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN
THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
sounds great! please take care of yourselves and don't stress about the anniversary being low-key. your health is most important!
sounds great! please take care of yourselves and don't stress about the anniversary being low-key. your health is most important!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
baldwin looks so cute i can't
baldwin looks so cute i can't
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
I was thinking Baldwin's art looks a little dated. He looks great now!

It looks like achievements will be the last refactor. Darn. I've been looking forward to having those back for years, but they're a long way off yet.
I was thinking Baldwin's art looks a little dated. He looks great now!

It looks like achievements will be the last refactor. Darn. I've been looking forward to having those back for years, but they're a long way off yet.
Love the new art and the refactor updates, thank you all for the hard work!
Love the new art and the refactor updates, thank you all for the hard work!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Was not expecting baldwin but I like him!

I want to take a moment to again say good job and thank you to all of the developers and everyone working on Flight Rising. I think it's so important that you continue to keep your "anti-crunch" culture. I'm so happy knowing that y'all are taking care of yourselves and your families and doing what you need to do to stay healthy and safe.

I look forward to what FR comes out within the next couple of years.

Thank you all!
Was not expecting baldwin but I like him!

I want to take a moment to again say good job and thank you to all of the developers and everyone working on Flight Rising. I think it's so important that you continue to keep your "anti-crunch" culture. I'm so happy knowing that y'all are taking care of yourselves and your families and doing what you need to do to stay healthy and safe.

I look forward to what FR comes out within the next couple of years.

Thank you all!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Baldwin looks good
Baldwin looks good
YAzXKmc.gif
:D Baldwin looks so cool now.
:D Baldwin looks so cool now.