Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
I love the two little slimes!!! They're so cute!!!
I love the two little slimes!!! They're so cute!!!
+2 hours server time!
ooh yeah, I can always respect an anti-crunch philosophy. excited to see the new changes and thank you guys for the great work!
ooh yeah, I can always respect an anti-crunch philosophy. excited to see the new changes and thank you guys for the great work!
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
I can't unsee Baldwin's giant bulge. D:
I can't unsee Baldwin's giant bulge. D:
@Aequorin : This may already be known, but I think something may be broken... [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KZ6y1Oj.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KpdWyDB.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d3BVkOe.jpg[/img][/center] [s]This is what I see if I visit the Developer Update[/s] ;-; Edit: It's fixed and I no longer see the repeated code
@Aequorin : This may already be known, but I think something may be broken...
KZ6y1Oj.jpg

KpdWyDB.jpg

d3BVkOe.jpg

This is what I see if I visit the Developer Update ;-;

Edit: It's fixed and I no longer see the repeated code
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
Baldwin tryna get his beach body.
Baldwin tryna get his beach body.
c4a364f1-c468-4993-abf0-bcff3ce10c2c_zps2consp85.jpg
Dazed and Confused 98% of the time.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-06-03 07:38:46" ] [b][size=4]New NPC Shop System[/size][/b] [...]Shops are being built a lot like trades you would see at Swipp’s Swap Stand, where the merchant can ask for anything—[i]items, treasure, etc.[/i]—as payment. This allows us to rethink many of the randomized elements of our existing events and give players a little more agency over item acquisition.[/quote] It would be awesome if this could somehow be extended to the Auction House -- I'd love to be able to go, "I want to be paid in___ for my green oozes" or some-such. [emoji=mirror winking size=2]
Aequorin wrote on 2022-06-03 07:38:46:

New NPC Shop System

[...]Shops are being built a lot like trades you would see at Swipp’s Swap Stand, where the merchant can ask for anything—items, treasure, etc.—as payment. This allows us to rethink many of the randomized elements of our existing events and give players a little more agency over item acquisition.

It would be awesome if this could somehow be extended to the Auction House -- I'd love to be able to go, "I want to be paid in___ for my green oozes" or some-such.
exciting!!!
exciting!!!
CYT4VFx.png
Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff? =D-(
Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff? =D-(
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Baldwin my beloved
Baldwin my beloved
2bf6nnX.png gIjq5Q3.png
4WRtIX1.png jo4fU6U.pngOrlEqVx.png
tqGkHih.pngnkSAyA2.png SBaWSbL.pngQUIpVFE.pngurhsAAL.png
∘₊✧ ETERNAL LOVE ✧₊∘
``Had me thinking that I really couldn't find no love, kinda wish you missed this song``
WOW, new baldwin art so cool! Previously, he looked like an old senile, but now he is a very cool grandfather with a spark in his eyes and a desire to fool around somewhere. It's perfect!

But in other side I really scared new updates for nest, gather and coli. I scared that farm in coli will be harder, gather more rare (for holy evilness, it's hard now gather swans or cobras for swipp!), and nest more difficult. Like buy that gem item and you can breed you dragon! I really scared it.
But my big fear in here is new "Swipp" NPC. Because I still no have ALL Swipp item because I cant farm part other item for them. Not all people have many free time for farm, not all people have free real money for game. It means that not all season item will be claimed in one season, it need two or tree times. Two or tree years if it Warrior's way for example.
I know it's only my good imagination draw this bad thought and real will not that bad, but I still little scared :C
WOW, new baldwin art so cool! Previously, he looked like an old senile, but now he is a very cool grandfather with a spark in his eyes and a desire to fool around somewhere. It's perfect!

But in other side I really scared new updates for nest, gather and coli. I scared that farm in coli will be harder, gather more rare (for holy evilness, it's hard now gather swans or cobras for swipp!), and nest more difficult. Like buy that gem item and you can breed you dragon! I really scared it.
But my big fear in here is new "Swipp" NPC. Because I still no have ALL Swipp item because I cant farm part other item for them. Not all people have many free time for farm, not all people have free real money for game. It means that not all season item will be claimed in one season, it need two or tree times. Two or tree years if it Warrior's way for example.
I know it's only my good imagination draw this bad thought and real will not that bad, but I still little scared :C
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48