Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
These updates look great, I'm excited to see the npc events shop update! It's such a good way to address the grinding and opening a million chest factor of events, which has never been a huge issue for me, but I empathise with players more dedicated to grinding than me!

It makes me very happy to hear about your anti-crunch philosophy and respect for covid recovery time in action, I think I speak for a lot of the userbase when I say we value y'all having a healthy workplace and work/life balance over update speed, especially considering how much content has been consistently added to the site, and how much work has been put into meeting users needs and keeping economy and challenge of the site well balanced.
These updates look great, I'm excited to see the npc events shop update! It's such a good way to address the grinding and opening a million chest factor of events, which has never been a huge issue for me, but I empathise with players more dedicated to grinding than me!

It makes me very happy to hear about your anti-crunch philosophy and respect for covid recovery time in action, I think I speak for a lot of the userbase when I say we value y'all having a healthy workplace and work/life balance over update speed, especially considering how much content has been consistently added to the site, and how much work has been put into meeting users needs and keeping economy and challenge of the site well balanced.
they/them pronouns
Thank you for taking your anti-crunch pledge seriously!
Thank you for taking your anti-crunch pledge seriously!
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
You are the best, FR team. Sending LOVE! <3
You are the best, FR team. Sending LOVE! <3
[center]Checked the new update and someone said Baldwin redesigned looked yassified:[/center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5N7LBJWZ/9-C709249-7-DD0-4-DA3-9-B35-7-C8-B2-B0-BB86-A.png[/img]
Checked the new update and someone said Baldwin redesigned looked yassified:

9-C709249-7-DD0-4-DA3-9-B35-7-C8-B2-B0-BB86-A.png
[center][size=5][b]Image Caption[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/baldwin-glow-up.png[/img][/center] [i]Updated art for Baldwin the Bogsneak: A grizzled green dragon with two murky fins on his head and grey whiskers on his jaw pours a vial of glowing green liquid into a black cauldron. The dragon is wearing brown gloves, and the cauldron sits on logs lit with an orange fire.[/i] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/doo-doo-doo.png[/img][/center] [i]Two happy-looking goo creatures (residue familiars), one blue and one yellow, dance in front of a dark grey stone platform.[/i]
Image Caption
baldwin-glow-up.png
Updated art for Baldwin the Bogsneak: A grizzled green dragon with two murky fins on his head and grey whiskers on his jaw pours a vial of glowing green liquid into a black cauldron. The dragon is wearing brown gloves, and the cauldron sits on logs lit with an orange fire.

doo-doo-doo.png
Two happy-looking goo creatures (residue familiars), one blue and one yellow, dance in front of a dark grey stone platform.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Im not a big forum user as you can probably tell, lol.
Just wondering where I go to voice displeasure of the recent "gathering" revamp?
Just wondering where I go to voice displeasure of the recent "gathering" revamp?
Happy I can come in here and check progress-- only four refactors left now, huh?? Y'all are such a wonderful team ty for giving us info!!
Happy I can come in here and check progress-- only four refactors left now, huh?? Y'all are such a wonderful team ty for giving us info!!
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
(Um..... Just a noticing thing.... the banner for the reminder for the mistral jamboree says MARCH, not June)

Whooootttt better muster count!
(Um..... Just a noticing thing.... the banner for the reminder for the mistral jamboree says MARCH, not June)

Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
[quote name="Fluffypuppy77" date="2022-06-22 13:57:35" ] (Um..... Just a noticing thing.... the banner for the reminder for the mistral jamboree says MARCH, not June) Whooootttt better muster count! [/quote] That's because Brightshine Jubilee is the June fest! Mistral is March, I think.
Fluffypuppy77 wrote on 2022-06-22 13:57:35:

That's because Brightshine Jubilee is the June fest! Mistral is March, I think.
[quote name="punka" date="2022-06-22 06:54:45" ] Im not a big forum user as you can probably tell, lol. Just wondering where I go to voice displeasure of the recent "gathering" revamp? [/quote] +1 Every time the page reloads after a gathering turn, it flashes. Like, migraine-inducing flashes.
punka wrote on 2022-06-22 06:54:45:
+1

Every time the page reloads after a gathering turn, it flashes. Like, migraine-inducing flashes.
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48