Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
bring back grandpa
bring back grandpa
fancy man
fancy man
TdTJOrw.png
ZbNAjCO.png
You could give us more hibden slots for anniversary [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] with so many new genes and breeds, how do u expect us to have so little dragons? I swear I'm probably not the only one struggling. (I'm seeking more permas then I have lair space)
You could give us more hibden slots for anniversary with so many new genes and breeds, how do u expect us to have so little dragons?

I swear I'm probably not the only one struggling. (I'm seeking more permas then I have lair space)
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
I'm glad to hear it's been going well! Hopefully we can start seeing some cool revamps once they're all done.

It's nice to know the anniversary will be a little smaller than usual, though I'd be surprised if it could live up to or surpass last year! That event was huge. I'm still looking forward to what we'll get for it, though. The familiars are always neat, if nothing else. :D And I'd much rather have a small anniversary than having the staff work overtime to try and rush something out.
I'm glad to hear it's been going well! Hopefully we can start seeing some cool revamps once they're all done.

It's nice to know the anniversary will be a little smaller than usual, though I'd be surprised if it could live up to or surpass last year! That event was huge. I'm still looking forward to what we'll get for it, though. The familiars are always neat, if nothing else. :D And I'd much rather have a small anniversary than having the staff work overtime to try and rush something out.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Thank you for keeping us updated. These are some very exciting news and I am so happy to hear that you guys have an anti-crunch rule in place and don't burn out your employees.
Thank you for keeping us updated. These are some very exciting news and I am so happy to hear that you guys have an anti-crunch rule in place and don't burn out your employees.
shop_banner.png
As a lab tech, I appreciate that he is practicing more lab safety now and wearing gloves! Maybe next art update he'll have closed toed shoes as well lol [emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
As a lab tech, I appreciate that he is practicing more lab safety now and wearing gloves! Maybe next art update he'll have closed toed shoes as well lol
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
@LavenderHoney, it looks like your [b][url=https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719]browser's cache needs to be cleared.[/url][/b] In general with [I]Flight Rising[/I], because we're so image heavy, if the images stop displaying correctly, buttons grey out when they shouldn't be, or you get a screen like the one you posted, it's due to the client-side browser getting a little gummed up and needing a clear. It happens to all of us from time to time! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@LavenderHoney, it looks like your browser's cache needs to be cleared. In general with Flight Rising, because we're so image heavy, if the images stop displaying correctly, buttons grey out when they shouldn't be, or you get a screen like the one you posted, it's due to the client-side browser getting a little gummed up and needing a clear. It happens to all of us from time to time!
@Aequorin i am not so sure about it being a cache issue, because every now and then clicking on the announcement in latest news section will lead to incorrect link with "index.php" in it. just removing that part from the link alone fixes the problem.

here is the link so you can go see for yourself
https://www1.flightrising.com/index.php/forums/ann/3141836

meanwhile accessing to the page through forums will work just as intended. it happens exclusively while accessing it through the latest news section, and i am not sure what causes it to happen, because it always seems to be happening to multiple users at the same time.

also this has been going on for quite a while now (i follow the bug reports pretty closely, and reports about this has been popping up for good while now)
@Aequorin i am not so sure about it being a cache issue, because every now and then clicking on the announcement in latest news section will lead to incorrect link with "index.php" in it. just removing that part from the link alone fixes the problem.

meanwhile accessing to the page through forums will work just as intended. it happens exclusively while accessing it through the latest news section, and i am not sure what causes it to happen, because it always seems to be happening to multiple users at the same time.

also this has been going on for quite a while now (i follow the bug reports pretty closely, and reports about this has been popping up for good while now)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-06-06 09:18:19" ] i am not so sure about it being a cache issue, because every now and then clicking on the announcement in latest news section will lead to incorrect link with "index.php" in it. just removing that part from the link alone fixes the problem. here is the link so you can go see for yourself https://www1.flightrising.com/index.php/forums/ann/3141836 meanwhile accessing to the page through forums will work just as intended. it happens exclusively while accessing it through the latest news section, and i am not sure what causes it to happen, because it always seems to be happening to multiple users at the same time. also this has been going on for quite a while now (i follow the bug reports pretty closely, and reports about this has been popping up for good while now) [/quote] Hi @Ralzakark, @LavenderHoney, if that's the case, then the Bug Reports forum is the correct forum for the report, and not the Announcements forum. I'll poke the engineers, as well. Thank you for your reports!
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-06-06 09:18:19:
i am not so sure about it being a cache issue, because every now and then clicking on the announcement in latest news section will lead to incorrect link with "index.php" in it. just removing that part from the link alone fixes the problem.

Hi @Ralzakark, @LavenderHoney, if that's the case, then the Bug Reports forum is the correct forum for the report, and not the Announcements forum. I'll poke the engineers, as well. Thank you for your reports!
The new Baldwin art looks amazing!
The new Baldwin art looks amazing!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48