Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 212 213
I am so dumb, didn't log in for a few days because of exams. Missed Galore, so sad now. :(
I am so dumb, didn't log in for a few days because of exams. Missed Galore, so sad now. :(
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
[quote name="SilverMist51" date="2020-06-12 07:27:41" ] I have always bonded with my familiars everyday. I have 184 dragons. I didn't mind bonding with them before the update. It took a relatively short amount of time. About 3 seconds per dragon. Under the new format it is now taking me longer to bond with all of my dragons. About 7 seconds per dragon. I thought it was because of the number of people online at first, but now after a few days it is still taking so much longer than before. Can this be addressed in some way? Thank you. [/quote] I find it easier to bond but instead of pressing close I just press the right arrow key and it still bonds maybe that will help?
SilverMist51 wrote on 2020-06-12 07:27:41:
I have always bonded with my familiars everyday. I have 184 dragons. I didn't mind bonding with them before the update. It took a relatively short amount of time. About 3 seconds per dragon. Under the new format it is now taking me longer to bond with all of my dragons. About 7 seconds per dragon. I thought it was because of the number of people online at first, but now after a few days it is still taking so much longer than before. Can this be addressed in some way? Thank you.
I find it easier to bond but instead of pressing close I just press the right arrow key and it still bonds maybe that will help?
971b07a9dc6cf2e694a4c86aa2168ad6.gif
Please remove "(" and "#" symbols in dragon ID
It copied with number. It's very annoing delite it every time

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Astr0fish" date="2020-06-12 21:40:49" ] @Deladria Yeah it's totally legit to be angry about it. Previously before Galore was a part of the flightrising community it was so much easier to get these limited edition items and although Galore is nice, it would be much nicer to have a more reasonable time scheme in terms of getting items. Most things in life end at the end of the day in terms of online stuff, and having it end at 10 am is very awkward in terms of time. [/quote] It might appear easier from the user standpoint, when an item is just placed in our hoards, but with Galore's release, it was explained that the growing userbase makes it a significantly harder task on the staff and servers.
Astr0fish wrote on 2020-06-12 21:40:49:
@Deladria
Yeah it's totally legit to be angry about it. Previously before Galore was a part of the flightrising community it was so much easier to get these limited edition items and although Galore is nice, it would be much nicer to have a more reasonable time scheme in terms of getting items. Most things in life end at the end of the day in terms of online stuff, and having it end at 10 am is very awkward in terms of time.
It might appear easier from the user standpoint, when an item is just placed in our hoards, but with Galore's release, it was explained that the growing userbase makes it a significantly harder task on the staff and servers.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions
Im aware about Galore, I've read the Galore thread. However, if Galore ended at the end of the day instead of at 10 o clock, it'll be more reasonable in terms of flight rising time for the users to get their Galore gifts. Having it end at 10 am is an extremely awkward time, and its more likely that some players could assume that 'oh, I have one more day, because we have 5 more full days', instead of 'we have exactly 5 more days from the time that it was announced'.
@ValidEmotions
Im aware about Galore, I've read the Galore thread. However, if Galore ended at the end of the day instead of at 10 o clock, it'll be more reasonable in terms of flight rising time for the users to get their Galore gifts. Having it end at 10 am is an extremely awkward time, and its more likely that some players could assume that 'oh, I have one more day, because we have 5 more full days', instead of 'we have exactly 5 more days from the time that it was announced'.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2020-06-13 09:53:19" ] Please remove "(" and "#" symbols in dragon ID It copied with number. It's very annoing delite it every time [/quote] @Alkhor Super good point. Also, being able to just copy it wherever instead of having to copy and paste it would be super nice as well, although that would probably come in another QOL update.
Alkhor wrote on 2020-06-13 09:53:19:
@Alkhor
Super good point. Also, being able to just copy it wherever instead of having to copy and paste it would be super nice as well, although that would probably come in another QOL update.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Wow
Wow
Honestly? I'm not a fan at all of the new system. It's too cluttered, and doesn't feel nearly as streamlined as it was......
Honestly? I'm not a fan at all of the new system. It's too cluttered, and doesn't feel nearly as streamlined as it was......
The world is chaos, and I'm loving EVERY second of it. Come, have a seat, and watch the world burn with me.
Oh! Also I was wondering if eventually we could create our own scenes :3c
Oh! Also I was wondering if eventually we could create our own scenes :3c
HI! and Happy Bday to FR!!!!!! I'm definitly very happy with ALL about this awesome revamp and the scene speciality is soooo great! Thanks a lot! I have just a tiny little suggestion, I feel like the familiar size is too big for the scenes compare to dragons AND also it "eats" a bit too much background to me. Like, I would have love to see the stones better but the familiar looks really big to me but not only on this BG [center][url=https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/24/tmop.jpg][img]https://zupimages.net/up/20/24/tmop.jpg[/img][/url][/center] Also I'm sorry if it has been reported before... I can't get track of this! Once again Happy Birthday and thank you for all this huuuuuuge work done!
HI! and Happy Bday to FR!!!!!!
I'm definitly very happy with ALL about this awesome revamp and the scene speciality is soooo great! Thanks a lot!

I have just a tiny little suggestion, I feel like the familiar size is too big for the scenes compare to dragons AND also it "eats" a bit too much background to me.
Like, I would have love to see the stones better but the familiar looks really big to me but not only on this BG
tmop.jpg

Also I'm sorry if it has been reported before... I can't get track of this!

Once again Happy Birthday and thank you for all this huuuuuuge work done!
5cj8.gif
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 212 213