Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
How do we give feedback? Like I wanna tell em I'd like for the scenes to be HD by default, or be able to switch between HD and faded lair wide, or tab wide. Maybe have a toggle per tab so that every dragon you see with a scene is bold (or not)
How do we give feedback? Like I wanna tell em I'd like for the scenes to be HD by default, or be able to switch between HD and faded lair wide, or tab wide. Maybe have a toggle per tab so that every dragon you see with a scene is bold (or not)
Lichtdrache.gif
Really disappointed I missed Galore. I missed it by two days. I really expected items in Galore to be there at least a week.
Really disappointed I missed Galore. I missed it by two days. I really expected items in Galore to be there at least a week.
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
Pleasant update for sure! Happy anniversary!!!
Pleasant update for sure! Happy anniversary!!!
I agree with all the suggestions that have been made, the design could use some work imo, but...has anyone mentioned the new, simpler dragon page URLs? The ones that are the same for each dragon no matter how you got to their page, whether you clicked on them directly or clicked next on a previous dragon or whatever? Because I love them =') It's so nice having ONE single URL for each dragon. I can bookmark a dragon and it'll show up as bookmarked no matter how I get to the dragon's page later, and I can open one dragon and easily paste in a different dragon ID to go to a different dragon, and it's kind of fantastic =') <3

Edit: Just noticed that it doesn't change the URL when you edit a bio anymore either. So much yay =') \^.^/
I agree with all the suggestions that have been made, the design could use some work imo, but...has anyone mentioned the new, simpler dragon page URLs? The ones that are the same for each dragon no matter how you got to their page, whether you clicked on them directly or clicked next on a previous dragon or whatever? Because I love them =') It's so nice having ONE single URL for each dragon. I can bookmark a dragon and it'll show up as bookmarked no matter how I get to the dragon's page later, and I can open one dragon and easily paste in a different dragon ID to go to a different dragon, and it's kind of fantastic =') <3

Edit: Just noticed that it doesn't change the URL when you edit a bio anymore either. So much yay =') \^.^/
EdJTA0X.png
I like the addition just wish it wasn't one per dragon. feel like once you buy the bg it should be able to go on multiple dragons. how it is now smells of a currency sink
I like the addition just wish it wasn't one per dragon. feel like once you buy the bg it should be able to go on multiple dragons. how it is now smells of a currency sink
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.pnghobr0.gif
I don't like the dragon revamp thing at all, man. Honestly, it looks very messy and confusing and I like the old more simple version much better. I wish you could put it back.
I don't like the dragon revamp thing at all, man. Honestly, it looks very messy and confusing and I like the old more simple version much better. I wish you could put it back.
Hi, my name is Gavin | Adult | Male | Bird, Language, and Instrument Enthusiast
Okay.. It is still *REALLY* slow to jump between pages and bond with familiars. It's not my internet connection either. Not happy about this.

Maybe there's some way to rely on browser caching so that when you navigate between Dragon pages, it doesn't need to reload and render every asset from the server?
Okay.. It is still *REALLY* slow to jump between pages and bond with familiars. It's not my internet connection either. Not happy about this.

Maybe there's some way to rely on browser caching so that when you navigate between Dragon pages, it doesn't need to reload and render every asset from the server?
[quote name="Squibeetos" date="2020-06-15 11:25:34" ] I don't like the dragon revamp thing at all, man. Honestly, it looks very messy and confusing and I like the old more simple version much better. I wish you could put it back. [/quote] @Sqibeetos I agree I agree I agree
Squibeetos wrote on 2020-06-15 11:25:34:
@Sqibeetos
I agree
I agree
I agree
Project-38.png Project-64.png tumblr_o2mqjci5va1t0t62io2_100.png
[quote name="Squibeetos" date="2020-06-15 11:25:34" ] I don't like the dragon revamp thing at all, man. Honestly, it looks very messy and confusing and I like the old more simple version much better. I wish you could put it back. [/quote] @Carvaiine @Squibeetos There are some super cool suggestion forums that are trying to change that, so I would suggest checking it out!
Squibeetos wrote on 2020-06-15 11:25:34:
@Carvaiine @Squibeetos
There are some super cool suggestion forums that are trying to change that, so I would suggest checking it out!
Rats! cant believe i missed the anniversary oof but sweeeeet backgrounds and naming familiars?!?! :O
Rats! cant believe i missed the anniversary oof but sweeeeet backgrounds and naming familiars?!?! :O
gkh8SMA.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213