Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
So... the Scenes are just a background for our dragons?
It doesn't effect them at all other than being a backdrop?
So... the Scenes are just a background for our dragons?
It doesn't effect them at all other than being a backdrop?
@AnpuRa
Yep! You can also view your dragon from their dragon page as well in the scene that you have equipped. Dragons without scenes cannot (at the moment) be seen in the scene that is from your element.
@AnpuRa
Yep! You can also view your dragon from their dragon page as well in the scene that you have equipped. Dragons without scenes cannot (at the moment) be seen in the scene that is from your element.
@Astr0fish

Awww, that's shame
Thanks anyway
@Astr0fish

Awww, that's shame
Thanks anyway
I didn't know this until just now, but we can name the familiars!
I didn't know this until just now, but we can name the familiars!
I just logged in for the first time in months, and I'm amazed by all the new content! The scenes look amazing! Thank you devs! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I just logged in for the first time in months, and I'm amazed by all the new content! The scenes look amazing! Thank you devs!
shale.pngshale.png
[quote]On Wednesday June 24th from 06:00 to 06:10 server time the Flight Rising website will go into a brief maintenance to implement dragon profile updates. The site will be unavailable during this time. If the maintenance takes longer than expected that lost time will be added to the end of the Brightshine Jubilee.[/quote] Reposting this for people who haven't seen it yet
Quote:
On Wednesday June 24th from 06:00 to 06:10 server time the Flight Rising website will go into a brief maintenance to implement dragon profile updates. The site will be unavailable during this time. If the maintenance takes longer than expected that lost time will be added to the end of the Brightshine Jubilee.
Reposting this for people who haven't seen it yet
probably a bit late for requesting changes, but can we get the familiar matching dragon image to be at full opacity? I end up having to click on the dragon's page anyway to check how the familiar matches because the faded out preview on the familiar selection page isn't good enough.

I do adore the update and having the preview there, but the current setting doesn't really work for me. Excellent job all around, though.
probably a bit late for requesting changes, but can we get the familiar matching dragon image to be at full opacity? I end up having to click on the dragon's page anyway to check how the familiar matches because the faded out preview on the familiar selection page isn't good enough.

I do adore the update and having the preview there, but the current setting doesn't really work for me. Excellent job all around, though.
ah, the second version of the update looks much tidier and more familiar, thank you. this will be a lot easier to get used to.
ah, the second version of the update looks much tidier and more familiar, thank you. this will be a lot easier to get used to.
Thank you so much! The new layout is wonderful. So many improvements over how it was initially launched. I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] it!!
Thank you so much! The new layout is wonderful. So many improvements over how it was initially launched. I it!!
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a
zero.

Thank you so much for this update. Colapsing details, small arrows, full view for dragon... <3 This is really nice and user friendly.
Thank you so much for this update. Colapsing details, small arrows, full view for dragon... <3 This is really nice and user friendly.
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213