Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
probably a bit late for requesting changes, but can we get the familiar matching dragon image to be at full opacity? I end up having to click on the dragon's page anyway to check how the familiar matches because the faded out preview on the familiar selection page isn't good enough.

I do adore the update and having the preview there, but the current setting doesn't really work for me. Excellent job all around, though.
probably a bit late for requesting changes, but can we get the familiar matching dragon image to be at full opacity? I end up having to click on the dragon's page anyway to check how the familiar matches because the faded out preview on the familiar selection page isn't good enough.

I do adore the update and having the preview there, but the current setting doesn't really work for me. Excellent job all around, though.
ah, the second version of the update looks much tidier and more familiar, thank you. this will be a lot easier to get used to.
ah, the second version of the update looks much tidier and more familiar, thank you. this will be a lot easier to get used to.
Thank you so much! The new layout is wonderful. So many improvements over how it was initially launched. I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] it!!
Thank you so much! The new layout is wonderful. So many improvements over how it was initially launched. I it!!
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
Thank you so much for this update. Colapsing details, small arrows, full view for dragon... <3 This is really nice and user friendly.
Thank you so much for this update. Colapsing details, small arrows, full view for dragon... <3 This is really nice and user friendly.
S7rCf4w.png
No no I hate this newest update, the smaller arrows are harder to click on when you have a big lair and are trying to bond fast & I liked it when it said if the dragon was male or female at the top of the page it makes for faster naming... it was much better before! Boo!
No no I hate this newest update, the smaller arrows are harder to click on when you have a big lair and are trying to bond fast & I liked it when it said if the dragon was male or female at the top of the page it makes for faster naming... it was much better before! Boo!
In regard to scenes, are they more like apparel,where I have to buy one for each specific dragon, or like vistas which are global?
In regard to scenes, are they more like apparel,where I have to buy one for each specific dragon, or like vistas which are global?
zVI7i7V.png
Oh this is a vast improvement over the previous iteration, im especially glad my dragons’ coli stats arent thrown in my face anymore, and i like that the space to the left of the dragon image is now clear of debris~

This is much better.
Oh this is a vast improvement over the previous iteration, im especially glad my dragons’ coli stats arent thrown in my face anymore, and i like that the space to the left of the dragon image is now clear of debris~

This is much better.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
It would be also wonderful if shaded scenes would display on dragon panels in Lair and Den (so we could see whether our dragons have them or not without having to go into dragons pages).
It would be also wonderful if shaded scenes would display on dragon panels in Lair and Den (so we could see whether our dragons have them or not without having to go into dragons pages).
@Eondru
Scenes act more like apparel, where you need to buy multiple to get them for all your dragons. Scenes are helpful for people with smaller lairs, and a little bit of a financial burden for people who have bigger ones.
@Eondru
Scenes act more like apparel, where you need to buy multiple to get them for all your dragons. Scenes are helpful for people with smaller lairs, and a little bit of a financial burden for people who have bigger ones.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish

Bummer. Thank you!

It would be cool if we could design our own, like skins and accents.
@Astr0fish

Bummer. Thank you!

It would be cool if we could design our own, like skins and accents.
zVI7i7V.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213