Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 212 213
[quote name="NightMist4" date="2020-06-12 10:32:27" ] was can be nice if u guys was allow a week for get the gifts from galore... i was busy with work all the week and i have cant claim it :/ meh... [/quote] i agree with u, i just got mine in time!
NightMist4 wrote on 2020-06-12 10:32:27:
was can be nice if u guys was allow a week for get the gifts from galore... i was busy with work all the week and i have cant claim it :/ meh...

i agree with u, i just got mine in time!
q42nLk2.png
Is it just me or do the new profile look really cluttered now? I liked being able to see the dragon first thing, when I clicked on one, now there's a bunch of stuff I need to ignore and it detracts from the dragon.

Also, we need a happy green jungle-y forest scene.
Is it just me or do the new profile look really cluttered now? I liked being able to see the dragon first thing, when I clicked on one, now there's a bunch of stuff I need to ignore and it detracts from the dragon.

Also, we need a happy green jungle-y forest scene.
Gpasq5f.png
[quote name="bumperstew" date="2020-06-12 09:19:36" ] [quote name="Astr0fish" date="2020-06-12 07:54:19" ] @SilverMist51 [quote]I have always bonded with my familiars everyday. I have 184 dragons. I didn't mind bonding with them before the update. It took a relatively short amount of time. About 3 seconds per dragon. Under the new format it is now taking me longer to bond with all of my dragons. About 7 seconds per dragon. I thought it was because of the number of people online at first, but now after a few days it is still taking so much longer than before. Can this be addressed in some way? Thank you.[/quote] They added an update where adding familiars no longer reloads the page... Does this still happen to you after that update? [/quote] As someone with only 60 active dragons, who has experienced ridiculous slowdowns now due to the new format, I have to agree with SilverMist51. I know I don't have the best internet connection, but I could muddle through easily enough. Now with all of the changes, it takes absolutely forever to load to the point where I have given up on bonding with my familiars and avoid clicking my dragons' profiles or I'll be sitting and waiting for actual minutes until things load. As much as I like having the easier access to the familiar, I'm not really a fan of the change. [/quote] Huh, alright. I personally do not get the lag, but I can understand where you are coming from. I was worried that something like this would happen! Make a suggestion forum about this problem?? Or add it to someone else's forum?
bumperstew wrote on 2020-06-12 09:19:36:
Astr0fish wrote on 2020-06-12 07:54:19:
@SilverMist51
Quote:
I have always bonded with my familiars everyday. I have 184 dragons. I didn't mind bonding with them before the update. It took a relatively short amount of time. About 3 seconds per dragon. Under the new format it is now taking me longer to bond with all of my dragons. About 7 seconds per dragon. I thought it was because of the number of people online at first, but now after a few days it is still taking so much longer than before. Can this be addressed in some way? Thank you.
They added an update where adding familiars no longer reloads the page... Does this still happen to you after that update?

As someone with only 60 active dragons, who has experienced ridiculous slowdowns now due to the new format, I have to agree with SilverMist51. I know I don't have the best internet connection, but I could muddle through easily enough. Now with all of the changes, it takes absolutely forever to load to the point where I have given up on bonding with my familiars and avoid clicking my dragons' profiles or I'll be sitting and waiting for actual minutes until things load. As much as I like having the easier access to the familiar, I'm not really a fan of the change.
Huh, alright. I personally do not get the lag, but I can understand where you are coming from. I was worried that something like this would happen!
Make a suggestion forum about this problem?? Or add it to someone else's forum?
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="L1BR4" date="2020-06-10 12:53:52" ] @/StarlitMoonlight You only need to activate one vista once for your account. For example, if you have 2 copies of the vista "Training Fields", you activate it from your hoard once, and then you can apply it to any dragon(s) through customize. I just checked, I can have multiple dragons with the same Vista. You can't use the second one on your account, so you can sell or give it away, etc. [/quote] @L1BR4 thank you so much!
L1BR4 wrote on 2020-06-10 12:53:52:
@/StarlitMoonlight

You only need to activate one vista once for your account. For example, if you have 2 copies of the vista "Training Fields", you activate it from your hoard once, and then you can apply it to any dragon(s) through customize.

I just checked, I can have multiple dragons with the same Vista.

You can't use the second one on your account, so you can sell or give it away, etc.
@L1BR4 thank you so much!
bHeX9bv.png
How do I get the BB code?
How do I get the BB code?
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
Idk if this has already been said but i'm not going through 207 pages to find out.

I love that you can finally change the order of a dragon's apparel on moblie but now it's really hard to delete apparel because whenever you try to click the little x, 90% of the time, unless i spam the x, it thinks i'm trying to move the apparel around.
Idk if this has already been said but i'm not going through 207 pages to find out.

I love that you can finally change the order of a dragon's apparel on moblie but now it's really hard to delete apparel because whenever you try to click the little x, 90% of the time, unless i spam the x, it thinks i'm trying to move the apparel around.
VGlYaSx.png
[quote name="Loki1" date="2020-06-12 16:39:37" ] Idk if this has already been said but i'm not going through 207 pages to find out. I love that you can finally change the order of a dragon's apparel on moblie but now it's really hard to delete apparel because whenever you try to click the little x, 90% of the time, unless i spam the x, it thinks i'm trying to move the apparel around. [/quote] I just want to add that I am having this exact same issue with deleting or hide/un-hide clothes. The clothing label is far too sensitive to touch, and it's almost nigh impossible to press the delete or hide buttons.
Loki1 wrote on 2020-06-12 16:39:37:

I just want to add that I am having this exact same issue with deleting or hide/un-hide clothes. The clothing label is far too sensitive to touch, and it's almost nigh impossible to press the delete or hide buttons.
[color=#006ab8]@Hifriend Dragon BBCodes are now under the Share [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/profile/button-share.png[/img] option, which you can find under the apparel. It's now called "Widget"; just copy that or click the copy icon [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/copy.png[/img]. I wasn't sure how to find it at first, either; I don't think they mentioned this change anywhere. ----- [color=#006ab8]Also, the new change to the way the scene frames are done makes it surprisingly annoying to share them. Since I can no longer click the button or even right-click to copy the URL, I have to save it to my PC first, then upload it somewhere offsite, [i]then [/i]share it? So cumbersome; it was fine yesterday. I know you said some browsers have a hard time with it (I'm personally using one I don't think many use), but it's needlessly complicated now. Oh well. Not gonna bother with sharing them if I have to jump through hoops every time. And now that it's done through the canvas, I can't even just grab the URL via Inspect. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] Unless there's an easier way to do it that I am just missing?
@Hifriend Dragon BBCodes are now under the Share button-share.png option, which you can find under the apparel. It's now called "Widget"; just copy that or click the copy icon copy.png. I wasn't sure how to find it at first, either; I don't think they mentioned this change anywhere.

Also, the new change to the way the scene frames are done makes it surprisingly annoying to share them. Since I can no longer click the button or even right-click to copy the URL, I have to save it to my PC first, then upload it somewhere offsite, then share it? So cumbersome; it was fine yesterday. I know you said some browsers have a hard time with it (I'm personally using one I don't think many use), but it's needlessly complicated now. Oh well. Not gonna bother with sharing them if I have to jump through hoops every time. And now that it's done through the canvas, I can't even just grab the URL via Inspect. Unless there's an easier way to do it that I am just missing?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2020-06-12 17:04:32" ] [color=#006ab8]Also, the new change to the way the scene frames are done makes it surprisingly annoying to share them. Since I can no longer click the button or even right-click to copy the URL, I have to save it to my PC first, then upload it somewhere offsite, [i]then [/i]share it? So cumbersome; it was fine yesterday. I know you said some browsers have a hard time with it (I'm personally using one I don't think many use), but it's needlessly complicated now. Oh well. Not gonna bother with sharing them if I have to jump through hoops every time. And now that it's done through the canvas, I can't even just grab the URL via Inspect. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] Unless there's an easier way to do it that I am just missing? [/quote] @Natakiro What exactly do you mean by scene frames? Maybe its something I could help with. --- [quote name="Skyspeed" date="2020-06-12 17:02:18" ] [quote name="Loki1" date="2020-06-12 16:39:37" ] Idk if this has already been said but i'm not going through 207 pages to find out. I love that you can finally change the order of a dragon's apparel on moblie but now it's really hard to delete apparel because whenever you try to click the little x, 90% of the time, unless i spam the x, it thinks i'm trying to move the apparel around. [/quote] I just want to add that I am having this exact same issue with deleting or hide/un-hide clothes. The clothing label is far too sensitive to touch, and it's almost nigh impossible to press the delete or hide buttons. [/quote] @Skyspeed @Loki1 There are currently a lot of conversations going in the suggestions forum and maybe there is one talking about it? If not, I would suggest posting in there to spread awareness of this issue.
Natakiro wrote on 2020-06-12 17:04:32:
Also, the new change to the way the scene frames are done makes it surprisingly annoying to share them. Since I can no longer click the button or even right-click to copy the URL, I have to save it to my PC first, then upload it somewhere offsite, then share it? So cumbersome; it was fine yesterday. I know you said some browsers have a hard time with it (I'm personally using one I don't think many use), but it's needlessly complicated now. Oh well. Not gonna bother with sharing them if I have to jump through hoops every time. And now that it's done through the canvas, I can't even just grab the URL via Inspect. Unless there's an easier way to do it that I am just missing?

@Natakiro
What exactly do you mean by scene frames? Maybe its something I could help with.

---
Skyspeed wrote on 2020-06-12 17:02:18:
Loki1 wrote on 2020-06-12 16:39:37:

I just want to add that I am having this exact same issue with deleting or hide/un-hide clothes. The clothing label is far too sensitive to touch, and it's almost nigh impossible to press the delete or hide buttons.

@Skyspeed @Loki1
There are currently a lot of conversations going in the suggestions forum and maybe there is one talking about it? If not, I would suggest posting in there to spread awareness of this issue.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
10 am server time?? ***? I lost my chance to brew an anniversary scene because you couldn't give us 5 full days?? Very unhappy.
10 am server time?? ***? I lost my chance to brew an anniversary scene because you couldn't give us 5 full days?? Very unhappy.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 212 213