Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Boy, I thought I was the only one noticing the lagging.
I should visit this forum more often ...
Boy, I thought I was the only one noticing the lagging.
I should visit this forum more often ...
I too thought the lag was just me, or because there were a ton of users on that first day, but it's still really slow moving from one dragon to the next for me too. It now takes forever to do all my bondings each day.

Other than that, I generally like the new layout. I like that the stuff that's just info (genes, colour, size etc) is further down the page.

I too thought the lag was just me, or because there were a ton of users on that first day, but it's still really slow moving from one dragon to the next for me too. It now takes forever to do all my bondings each day.

Other than that, I generally like the new layout. I like that the stuff that's just info (genes, colour, size etc) is further down the page.

Same here - it's nice to have it all one page, a very good improvement of which I am very thankful about.

But at this rate it makes bonding with all familiars at one day nearly impossible.
Same here - it's nice to have it all one page, a very good improvement of which I am very thankful about.

But at this rate it makes bonding with all familiars at one day nearly impossible.
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate many of the recent updates that have been made. I specifically came here to say how much I LOVE the new familiar-picker interface, which makes it SO much easier to sort and prioritize which familiar I want to bond with.

However, I read over this list and realized that I ALSO absolutely love so many of the recent updates, including the Game Database and the ability to look at all baldwin recipes even if you haven't unlocked them yet. Keep up the good work, guys! I'm not an active forum member by any means but I love this game and I love how incredibly useful and well-thought-out all of the recent updates have been
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate many of the recent updates that have been made. I specifically came here to say how much I LOVE the new familiar-picker interface, which makes it SO much easier to sort and prioritize which familiar I want to bond with.

However, I read over this list and realized that I ALSO absolutely love so many of the recent updates, including the Game Database and the ability to look at all baldwin recipes even if you haven't unlocked them yet. Keep up the good work, guys! I'm not an active forum member by any means but I love this game and I love how incredibly useful and well-thought-out all of the recent updates have been
dNCLmdm.png
I can’t believe this is going to be my third anniversary on this site; you guys make such amazing improvements every year, keep up the great work!
I can’t believe this is going to be my third anniversary on this site; you guys make such amazing improvements every year, keep up the great work!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
I am so looking forward to the hoard and vault updates, are we going to get an interactive hoard/vault we can display?! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok I'm calm now. It's just a thought, I'll love whatever happens :)
I am so looking forward to the hoard and vault updates, are we going to get an interactive hoard/vault we can display?! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok I'm calm now. It's just a thought, I'll love whatever happens :)
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Overall, after a bit of time to use it, I like the overhaul. I especially like the quick button to go straight to the scrying pool!
Overall, after a bit of time to use it, I like the overhaul. I especially like the quick button to go straight to the scrying pool!
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
It was magically!
It was magically!
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
Since I,ve had time to get use to this revamp,I really like it.I love how our familiars are now next to their dragons,it makes them more like companions,out on adventures together,it,s great.Also love being able to put a scene behind our dragons.Well done FR staff,brilliant work :)
Since I,ve had time to get use to this revamp,I really like it.I love how our familiars are now next to their dragons,it makes them more like companions,out on adventures together,it,s great.Also love being able to put a scene behind our dragons.Well done FR staff,brilliant work :)
[quote]After having considering feedback following the launch of the Dragon Profile Revamp, we are looking to implement some changes and improvements to the feature sometime late next week. We do not have an exact time planned, but a comprehensive summary of changes will be posted when they go live.[/quote] Yesss! Everyone hypeee! Thank you so much staff!
Quote:
After having considering feedback following the launch of the Dragon Profile Revamp, we are looking to implement some changes and improvements to the feature sometime late next week. We do not have an exact time planned, but a comprehensive summary of changes will be posted when they go live.
Yesss! Everyone hypeee! Thank you so much staff!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213