Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cheeb adopts - new undertide [FULL]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85
@Hawkeyyee gotcha! i thought you might have already thought of that, but sometimes i think that and it turns out they DIDN'T think of the thing so i've just started bringing it up just in case XD
@Hawkeyyee gotcha! i thought you might have already thought of that, but sometimes i think that and it turns out they DIDN'T think of the thing so i've just started bringing it up just in case XD
GkfDmNh.png
@Trufflles

ohhh!!! those abbies!! i remember them!
i can definetly provide signatures and pairing alts no problem <33

totaling is 200g and 100kt!
all sounds good with you i can get started as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM! <33

@Pachirisu

all good! i totally get that, i've had this server set up for a better part of 3 months now and i've had it open to my commissioners on other platforms for about a month -- i've had far too many sleepless nights thinking about how all i wanted to do this LOL

but! im in LOVE with that wildclaw ohmygod the orange and purples go so welllll!!!

so on totaling its 10kt for all recolours, 30kt on the WC's accent, and 50kt on the SDs just for the complexity on the layering of the wings in it!

so in detail...
SD:
200+50+(10*8)

WC:
200+30+(10*3)+(25*4)

making the grand total 690kt!

all sounds good with you i can get started as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM <33
@Trufflles

ohhh!!! those abbies!! i remember them!
i can definetly provide signatures and pairing alts no problem <33

totaling is 200g and 100kt!
all sounds good with you i can get started as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM! <33

@Pachirisu

all good! i totally get that, i've had this server set up for a better part of 3 months now and i've had it open to my commissioners on other platforms for about a month -- i've had far too many sleepless nights thinking about how all i wanted to do this LOL

but! im in LOVE with that wildclaw ohmygod the orange and purples go so welllll!!!

so on totaling its 10kt for all recolours, 30kt on the WC's accent, and 50kt on the SDs just for the complexity on the layering of the wings in it!

so in detail...
SD:
200+50+(10*8)

WC:
200+30+(10*3)+(25*4)

making the grand total 690kt!

all sounds good with you i can get started as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@inkwardlychaotic

oh babies!!

im in love with that undertide scry <33 those colours are so nice!!

so squishes will be 200kt, and the cheeb is 200+25(sylvan dress)+(10*3 on the rose apparel) and the scar is free of charge making the total 455kt!

@inkwardlychaotic

oh babies!!

im in love with that undertide scry <33 those colours are so nice!!

so squishes will be 200kt, and the cheeb is 200+25(sylvan dress)+(10*3 on the rose apparel) and the scar is free of charge making the total 455kt!

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Ou, these are so cute!! Please let me know if you decide to make danger snoot pixels; I'll be all over that.
Ou, these are so cute!! Please let me know if you decide to make danger snoot pixels; I'll be all over that.
@Paks thank you! and i actually have a tiny pixel base completed for the undertides! <33 i'm planning to open up the pixel shop around first week of december,,, i dont remember if you ordered during one of my grand sales where i keep the shop up and take every order placed within 24 hours to work on page by page? but aiming to do something similar to that!! here's also a small preview of a finished one did for my partner's snoot! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435151511186571264/1045550529314566245/monsoon.gif[/img]
@Paks
thank you!

and i actually have a tiny pixel base completed for the undertides! <33 i'm planning to open up the pixel shop around first week of december,,, i dont remember if you ordered during one of my grand sales where i keep the shop up and take every order placed within 24 hours to work on page by page? but aiming to do something similar to that!!

here's also a small preview of a finished one did for my partner's snoot!
monsoon.gif
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@JinxxYouOweMe here you are! <33 do let me know if you need me to correct anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/W6qjpmY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kzf8Yt3.png[/img]
@JinxxYouOweMe

here you are! <33 do let me know if you need me to correct anything!

W6qjpmY.png
kzf8Yt3.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Beautiful, I'm so excited.
Beautiful, I'm so excited.
They're perfect, thank you so much!!! :D
They're perfect, thank you so much!!! :D
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
Will you be doing Female Undertide Adopts? ^^
Will you be doing Female Undertide Adopts? ^^
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@PlatinumDream here you are! <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/SpqFM3b.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zkmOfWB.png[/img]
@PlatinumDream

here you are! <33
SpqFM3b.png
zkmOfWB.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)