Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Signature Pride Wolves!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
How do you use them? I want to use the arcane one!
How do you use them? I want to use the arcane one!
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
Id really love to color one but i dont know how??? I figured maybe downloading it and coloring on a layer under it but its saved with a white bg? its not a "transparent image" How do i do disss ;; (bad with tech srryyy)
Id really love to color one but i dont know how??? I figured maybe downloading it and coloring on a layer under it but its saved with a white bg? its not a "transparent image" How do i do disss ;; (bad with tech srryyy)
@Ravira what program are you using?
@Ravira what program are you using?
Mq6kNcy.png
a1jVwwA.png
tqGkHih.png
QRVupBA.png
arcane.gif fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
P4eo1Gw.png
@OhanaHydra was gonna try ibispaint but as mentioned there was a white bg on the pic it wasnt just the black wolf outline so then i tried 3D paint and same thing ^^;;; im sorry if its something obvious I just dont rlly color stufff
@OhanaHydra was gonna try ibispaint but as mentioned there was a white bg on the pic it wasnt just the black wolf outline so then i tried 3D paint and same thing ^^;;; im sorry if its something obvious I just dont rlly color stufff
@Ravira Oh darn... I don't use those programs so I'm not sure what to do exactly. I'm sorry. :c

I use Paint Tool SAI and under "layers" there's a "luminance to transparency" option. idk if maybe ibispaint has any options like that?
@Ravira Oh darn... I don't use those programs so I'm not sure what to do exactly. I'm sorry. :c

I use Paint Tool SAI and under "layers" there's a "luminance to transparency" option. idk if maybe ibispaint has any options like that?
Mq6kNcy.png
a1jVwwA.png
tqGkHih.png
QRVupBA.png
arcane.gif fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
P4eo1Gw.png
@Ohanahydra I know u can change transparency levels on layers but hdiuwegfveu i just need the wolf outline webieonw xccc dang. bummer deal..
@Ohanahydra I know u can change transparency levels on layers but hdiuwegfveu i just need the wolf outline webieonw xccc dang. bummer deal..
@Ravira I'm a little late but usually you can use the layer mode on Multiply and color in a layer beneath so that the white will have no effect over the colors! That works on SAI as well. Every program should have one layer mode that makes white useless, even if it has a different name. If that doesn't work you can try setting the lineart image as a layer mask on an all black layer so that only the black parts show up. edit: @Dreqmcqtcher I'm also late but right-click over the image, "copy image url", then insert the url in an image code box! To do that either click the tree icon on the top right of your writing box or paste it between img brackets like this: [code][img]URLGOESHERE[/img][/code]
@Ravira I'm a little late but usually you can use the layer mode on Multiply and color in a layer beneath so that the white will have no effect over the colors! That works on SAI as well.
Every program should have one layer mode that makes white useless, even if it has a different name.

If that doesn't work you can try setting the lineart image as a layer mask on an all black layer so that only the black parts show up.

edit: @Dreqmcqtcher I'm also late but
right-click over the image, "copy image url", then insert the url in an image code box! To do that either click the tree icon on the top right of your writing box or paste it between img brackets like this:
Code:
[img]URLGOESHERE[/img]
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Cool thanks!
Cool thanks!
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
I made more wolfies! :D @Hairstripe Grey ace wolf [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/743266760710422568/greywoof.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/743268438050603018/greywoof2.png[/img] [/columns] Plague wolf [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/743266793002500136/plegwoof.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/743268454601326704/plegwoof2.png[/img] [/columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/743266877471719555/grayplegwoof.png[/img] and a grey plague wolf that I may or may not use for myself :)
I made more wolfies! :D @Hairstripe

Grey ace wolf

greywoof.png greywoof2.png

Plague wolf

plegwoof.png plegwoof2.png

grayplegwoof.png

and a grey plague wolf that I may or may not use for myself :)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai
OH WOW THESE ARE GORGEOUS!

Also apologies for not responding to any of the messages here? I don't actively watch this thread, so if you super duper need me please feel free to ping me! ^^ I'm so SO glad y'all love these so much though!
@Amayai
OH WOW THESE ARE GORGEOUS!

Also apologies for not responding to any of the messages here? I don't actively watch this thread, so if you super duper need me please feel free to ping me! ^^ I'm so SO glad y'all love these so much though!
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18