Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I've been working on this "quest" of mine for a while now and have finally decided to post about it here. It'll keep me from losing progress or not being able to access the data when I need it.

There are always egg challenges so I figured it’s finally time for me to have one of my own. Someday I might feel the urge to make this thread prettier but not today XD

What am I doing? I'm collecting 99 of each type of eggs, including Nocturne and Bogsneak. Once these have all been collecting I will be having a mass hatch and hopefully hatching some XYY's (that's the goal). I would like to say that I'm hoping for an XXX but I don't think I'm that lucky.

How will I be getting the eggs? The normal ways that anyone else would get them. I'll be coli-ing until my hands fall off, selling items & buying eggs, trading items for eggs, and of course brewing the bogsneak eggs. Anything that a person could collect eggs by doing is what I’ll be doing.
I've been working on this "quest" of mine for a while now and have finally decided to post about it here. It'll keep me from losing progress or not being able to access the data when I need it.

There are always egg challenges so I figured it’s finally time for me to have one of my own. Someday I might feel the urge to make this thread prettier but not today XD

What am I doing? I'm collecting 99 of each type of eggs, including Nocturne and Bogsneak. Once these have all been collecting I will be having a mass hatch and hopefully hatching some XYY's (that's the goal). I would like to say that I'm hoping for an XXX but I don't think I'm that lucky.

How will I be getting the eggs? The normal ways that anyone else would get them. I'll be coli-ing until my hands fall off, selling items & buying eggs, trading items for eggs, and of course brewing the bogsneak eggs. Anything that a person could collect eggs by doing is what I’ll be doing.
[center][b]ALL EGGS HAVE BEEN COLLECTED [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] COME VIEW THE HATCHING IN MY OTHER THREAD [/b][/center] [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [i]HUGE thanks to Everburn for the trade and to AnaBranch, Callistephus, Kijauni, Maharatiplam, Pandademic, Sunsire, TacoTequila, and Voronwis for the donations! It really means a lot! [/i] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]
ALL EGGS HAVE BEEN COLLECTED COME VIEW THE HATCHING IN MY OTHER THREAD

HUGE thanks to Everburn for the trade and to AnaBranch, Callistephus, Kijauni, Maharatiplam, Pandademic, Sunsire, TacoTequila, and Voronwis for the donations! It really means a lot!
Pinglist for mass hatch
@/Accismus @/Aeraki @/ahoy @/Alkhor @/alopias @/amoebawasp @/AnaBranch @/Answer @/Aquadrops @/AryaWolf19 @/Asgore @/Astronic @/Athenasia @/Azureus @/bamboo1996 @/BananicornKate @/BasicAlien @/BirdBagel @/BirdeeBee @/bookperson @/BrainWaves @/bubblebauble @/BumblingBees @/burial @/Charias @/ClearAsCrystal @/closedcaptioning@/ClownEngaged @/Clownz @/coconuthead @/COparade @/craftbaobao2 @/daniil @/DawnSky101 @/DeadlyDragonLove @/Drag0n5 @/dragonBMA @/ElecSquirrel10 @/Everburn @/Evirin @/FallenEclipse @/Fellefan @/feroce @/forestfrog @/fluffebliss @/FlufferLover @/FransObsession @/Fyrens @/GalaxyFantasy@/ghostesez @/GloriousWinds @/GuacamacaYT @/Hardestadt @/heartsick @/hobihobi @/HoneyB19 @/Hyzenthlaay @/Ilyriss @/InstinctVibes @/JavaMP @/Karitoriki @/Keorano @/kijauni @/KiranaWolfe6 @/Kisk @/LapisWings @/LavenderGriffy@/Levitheon @/LittleRain @/Lostfell @/Lych @/matchstickphyre @/Midgardschlange @/Moonshadow17 @/MoonSun18 @/MurEyeUh @/Natron @/NightRising @/Penguinball @/Petalwind1 @/ProudMomof1 @/Quamosthy @/RagingSea @/RandomNix @/RoseDragon529 @/SaikiyoLuna @/Sanchow @/Sanctuarium @/Sandydragon595 @/Saphira455 @/Seidan @/Shadowess @/Shakura @/Shaydas @/ShenziSwan @/shirotsubaki6564 @/SilverNW @/Lustry @/Sliggooo @/StapleGrain @/Skystalker @/straewberries @/SunStag @/SWQZ828 @/testman @/terraa @/TheDeathseer @/TheRookGryphon @/tilkka @/tourmalinesmoke @/toxickiwimoon @/Tune @/Twistedstripe @/TwT @/VeniVidiVici @/Vial @/Vianti @/Vwoop @/WarriorSong @/Weredogalism @/WolfprintsSc @/Xein000 @/Xizcivia @/YviJoy

General update pinglist (is this a thing now?)
@/Aeraki @/AryaWolf19 @/Astronic @/Azureus @/BirdBagel @/bookperson @/BumblingBees@/DoYalikejazz @/Everburn @/FlufferLover @/FransObsession @/Fyrens @/GloriousWinds @/Kisk @/Levitheon @/LapisWings @/Lych @/Moonshadow17 @/Petalwind1 @/RagingSea @/Sandydragon595 @/ShenziSwan @/SunStag @/tourmalinesmoke @/Tune @/TwT @/Weredogalism @/WolfprintsSC @/Xizcivia

Apologies for any mispings here! Mobile editing can be a pain.

Babysitters:
@/ShenziSwan
Pinglist for mass hatch
@/Accismus @/Aeraki @/ahoy @/Alkhor @/alopias @/amoebawasp @/AnaBranch @/Answer @/Aquadrops @/AryaWolf19 @/Asgore @/Astronic @/Athenasia @/Azureus @/bamboo1996 @/BananicornKate @/BasicAlien @/BirdBagel @/BirdeeBee @/bookperson @/BrainWaves @/bubblebauble @/BumblingBees @/burial @/Charias @/ClearAsCrystal @/closedcaptioning@/ClownEngaged @/Clownz @/coconuthead @/COparade @/craftbaobao2 @/daniil @/DawnSky101 @/DeadlyDragonLove @/Drag0n5 @/dragonBMA @/ElecSquirrel10 @/Everburn @/Evirin @/FallenEclipse @/Fellefan @/feroce @/forestfrog @/fluffebliss @/FlufferLover @/FransObsession @/Fyrens @/GalaxyFantasy@/ghostesez @/GloriousWinds @/GuacamacaYT @/Hardestadt @/heartsick @/hobihobi @/HoneyB19 @/Hyzenthlaay @/Ilyriss @/InstinctVibes @/JavaMP @/Karitoriki @/Keorano @/kijauni @/KiranaWolfe6 @/Kisk @/LapisWings @/LavenderGriffy@/Levitheon @/LittleRain @/Lostfell @/Lych @/matchstickphyre @/Midgardschlange @/Moonshadow17 @/MoonSun18 @/MurEyeUh @/Natron @/NightRising @/Penguinball @/Petalwind1 @/ProudMomof1 @/Quamosthy @/RagingSea @/RandomNix @/RoseDragon529 @/SaikiyoLuna @/Sanchow @/Sanctuarium @/Sandydragon595 @/Saphira455 @/Seidan @/Shadowess @/Shakura @/Shaydas @/ShenziSwan @/shirotsubaki6564 @/SilverNW @/Lustry @/Sliggooo @/StapleGrain @/Skystalker @/straewberries @/SunStag @/SWQZ828 @/testman @/terraa @/TheDeathseer @/TheRookGryphon @/tilkka @/tourmalinesmoke @/toxickiwimoon @/Tune @/Twistedstripe @/TwT @/VeniVidiVici @/Vial @/Vianti @/Vwoop @/WarriorSong @/Weredogalism @/WolfprintsSc @/Xein000 @/Xizcivia @/YviJoy

General update pinglist (is this a thing now?)
@/Aeraki @/AryaWolf19 @/Astronic @/Azureus @/BirdBagel @/bookperson @/BumblingBees@/DoYalikejazz @/Everburn @/FlufferLover @/FransObsession @/Fyrens @/GloriousWinds @/Kisk @/Levitheon @/LapisWings @/Lych @/Moonshadow17 @/Petalwind1 @/RagingSea @/Sandydragon595 @/ShenziSwan @/SunStag @/tourmalinesmoke @/Tune @/TwT @/Weredogalism @/WolfprintsSC @/Xizcivia

Apologies for any mispings here! Mobile editing can be a pain.

Babysitters:
@/ShenziSwan
Can I get pinged for the mass hatch? That's a looooot of eggs :O
Can I get pinged for the mass hatch? That's a looooot of eggs :O
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@Sanchow Sure thing! I'm hoping to have them all by Christmas unless staff decides to introduce more eggs between now and then!
@Sanchow Sure thing! I'm hoping to have them all by Christmas unless staff decides to introduce more eggs between now and then!
@Polyhymnia Can I get pinged for the mass hatch as well?
@Polyhymnia Can I get pinged for the mass hatch as well?
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
@Polyhymnia
Hi, can I be added to the pinglist?
@Polyhymnia
Hi, can I be added to the pinglist?
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
Finally felt the need to do some math here along with venting into the forums. I currently have 352 of the 1,287 eggs I will eventually have! Currently I'm a little over 1/4 of the way to achieving my goal.

It doesn't seem like I'll be collecting all of the eggs by Christmas (which was the first goal) but I'm still going to try my best~

I've been following the cost of eggs pretty closely since Jan 1st this year and it's been interesting to see how the prices for the different elemental eggs vary. It also seems like Water is the flight that has consistently lower priced eggs? Or at least there are more water eggs that are being sold at cheaper prices. I'm curious if there's a reason to that. Gaolers have still made Ice eggs once of the harder to purchase eggs. I think it also has to do with the fact that Ice eyes are one of the more neutral ones.
Finally felt the need to do some math here along with venting into the forums. I currently have 352 of the 1,287 eggs I will eventually have! Currently I'm a little over 1/4 of the way to achieving my goal.

It doesn't seem like I'll be collecting all of the eggs by Christmas (which was the first goal) but I'm still going to try my best~

I've been following the cost of eggs pretty closely since Jan 1st this year and it's been interesting to see how the prices for the different elemental eggs vary. It also seems like Water is the flight that has consistently lower priced eggs? Or at least there are more water eggs that are being sold at cheaper prices. I'm curious if there's a reason to that. Gaolers have still made Ice eggs once of the harder to purchase eggs. I think it also has to do with the fact that Ice eyes are one of the more neutral ones.
Checking in again with my progress here! I hate to say that I'm not as far along as I hoped I'd be (especially given the amount of time between the previous update and this one) I've been working on brewing more Bogsneak eggs though which are a great way to level up a cauldron fast ^^ I've been making a few trades here and there for some different eggs (looking @ you, lightning). At this point I haven't been buying many eggs since the prices have been all over the place... I'm really just waiting for NoTN so I can stock up on some Nocturne eggs to sell in the later months next year. Bring on the Coli grinding for chests [emoji=nocturne star size=2] As far as prices go water is still the egg that has consistently had the lower prices and Ice eggs have been the ones that have been the hardest to find.
Checking in again with my progress here!

I hate to say that I'm not as far along as I hoped I'd be (especially given the amount of time between the previous update and this one) I've been working on brewing more Bogsneak eggs though which are a great way to level up a cauldron fast ^^ I've been making a few trades here and there for some different eggs (looking @ you, lightning). At this point I haven't been buying many eggs since the prices have been all over the place... I'm really just waiting for NoTN so I can stock up on some Nocturne eggs to sell in the later months next year. Bring on the Coli grinding for chests

As far as prices go water is still the egg that has consistently had the lower prices and Ice eggs have been the ones that have been the hardest to find.
@Polyhymnia I'm considering doing something similar and then doing a mass raffle once I have them all. How long have you been working on this?
@Polyhymnia I'm considering doing something similar and then doing a mass raffle once I have them all. How long have you been working on this?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26