Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
aaaand there's the temptation to do this. can you add me to the pinglist?

i just wanna say that you have a lot of lightning eggs as well
aaaand there's the temptation to do this. can you add me to the pinglist?

i just wanna say that you have a lot of lightning eggs as well
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Rip to that count of lightning eggs (I wish) XD
Rip to that count of lightning eggs (I wish) XD
@Polyhymnia Good luck! I just started my own quest for 99 of each egg as well. Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Polyhymnia Good luck! I just started my own quest for 99 of each egg as well. Could you add me to the pinglist please?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
OOOOOOh lemmie hop on that pinglist for the mass hatch and I wouldn't mind if you pinged me for up dates to!
OOOOOOh lemmie hop on that pinglist for the mass hatch and I wouldn't mind if you pinged me for up dates to!
@WolfprintsSC good luck on your quest as well ^^ Maybe we could coordinate hatches if the timing is right. Make this even crazier XD
@WolfprintsSC good luck on your quest as well ^^ Maybe we could coordinate hatches if the timing is right. Make this even crazier XD
@Polyhymnia That would be pretty cool but you're quite far ahead of me on this. What are you planning on doing with yours? I was thinking I might do some kind of raffle with them, since I can't possibly keep 1287 dragons!
@Polyhymnia That would be pretty cool but you're quite far ahead of me on this. What are you planning on doing with yours? I was thinking I might do some kind of raffle with them, since I can't possibly keep 1287 dragons!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC I can't remember the name of the user who did a mass hatch where they simply threw dragons onto the AH at different pricing tiers based on their colors. Most of them were for 10g or so but I think after that it went to 20, 50, 100, etc. The really nice ones were auctioned off. I don't have the slightest idea how to set up a raffle, but the way things are going I'm still going to have plenty of time to figure it out. I may have to look into it!
@WolfprintsSC I can't remember the name of the user who did a mass hatch where they simply threw dragons onto the AH at different pricing tiers based on their colors. Most of them were for 10g or so but I think after that it went to 20, 50, 100, etc. The really nice ones were auctioned off. I don't have the slightest idea how to set up a raffle, but the way things are going I'm still going to have plenty of time to figure it out. I may have to look into it!
May I be added to the pinglist? This seems cool!
May I be added to the pinglist? This seems cool!
I'm Broke
Two things. First, add me to your pinglist?

Second, I have a lightning egg. I'm trying to get either a shadow egg or an earth egg. Would you be willing to trade? I know you're trying to collect all eggs so if that's not something you want to trade, no harm no foul.
Two things. First, add me to your pinglist?

Second, I have a lightning egg. I'm trying to get either a shadow egg or an earth egg. Would you be willing to trade? I know you're trying to collect all eggs so if that's not something you want to trade, no harm no foul.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@YviJoy I'd be open to trading! I'll send a shadow egg your way ^^
@YviJoy I'd be open to trading! I'll send a shadow egg your way ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26