Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Alyska
I totally agree with that!!
@Alyska
I totally agree with that!!
@Coolkid So, will Bogsneaks be added as number 14 on the breed roll now?
@Coolkid So, will Bogsneaks be added as number 14 on the breed roll now?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
I didn't think about that! honestly i haven't been keeping up with this thing,, r ip,
Bogsneaks added as number 14
@Leopardmask
I didn't think about that! honestly i haven't been keeping up with this thing,, r ip,
Bogsneaks added as number 14
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Ooh, this is so cool! XD I'll ping myself here to try this out later! ^^

@Saraceaser
Ooh, this is so cool! XD I'll ping myself here to try this out later! ^^

@Saraceaser
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif

...I think I want to do this! I'm just going to try and hold off until after this weekend, because I'm crazy busy and don't need distractions, but now I'm really excited! I even have some dragons in my lair I can use right off the bat!

...I think I want to do this! I'm just going to try and hold off until after this weekend, because I'm crazy busy and don't need distractions, but now I'm really excited! I even have some dragons in my lair I can use right off the bat!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I might do this! It seems really fun. :D could possibly tie in with my breed out the ugly challenge too...
I might do this! It seems really fun. :D could possibly tie in with my breed out the ugly challenge too...
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
May this thread please be moved to the new quest forum? Thank you!
May this thread please be moved to the new quest forum? Thank you!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Joining in as well. Corrupting influences. Mine is here, and I'm going to add it to the ping sheet.
Joining in as well. Corrupting influences. Mine is here, and I'm going to add it to the ping sheet.
Just started a new Pinkerlocke not that long ago:
Darkling Dove
Just started a new Pinkerlocke not that long ago:
Darkling Dove
The Empyreal Library
I started my Pinkerlocke today! I've added it to the excel sheet as well. If anyone wants to check it out, here it is! :)
I started my Pinkerlocke today! I've added it to the excel sheet as well. If anyone wants to check it out, here it is! :)
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13