Good luck, @Skyeset !
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Hey there y'all!

I've been writing a Pinkerlocke of my own for a little over a week now and thought it would be awesome to share with you guys! It's over in the Creative Corner section right now (since for me, it's less of the challenge itself and more of the writing and story / art I'm making based on the challenge...? I wish we knew where they belonged definitively but oh well, right); I miiight have it moved to Quests and Challenges later on but we'll see.

I've added myself to the self editing list, but I'd love to see y'all around the forum! Hopefully RNG keeps being okay to me! Thanks!
Hey there y'all!

I've been writing a Pinkerlocke of my own for a little over a week now and thought it would be awesome to share with you guys! It's over in the Creative Corner section right now (since for me, it's less of the challenge itself and more of the writing and story / art I'm making based on the challenge...? I wish we knew where they belonged definitively but oh well, right); I miiight have it moved to Quests and Challenges later on but we'll see.

I've added myself to the self editing list, but I'd love to see y'all around the forum! Hopefully RNG keeps being okay to me! Thanks!
I'm starting a second, concurrent Pinkerlocke because I am a glutton for punishment I guess? It's starting with some characters from my first one.
I'm starting a second, concurrent Pinkerlocke because I am a glutton for punishment I guess? It's starting with some characters from my first one.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Off to try this again. Will add it to the spreadsheet once I get it up. Let's see if I can keep it going this time.
Off to try this again. Will add it to the spreadsheet once I get it up. Let's see if I can keep it going this time.
Just started up my own Pinkerlocke!

The Roving Crew. A group of orphaned dragons have overstayed their welcome at the Trading Post and Pinkerton devises a way to keep them out from underclaw....especially the massive overly excited Guardian of the bunch who's less a dragon and more a wrecking ball.
Just started up my own Pinkerlocke!

The Roving Crew. A group of orphaned dragons have overstayed their welcome at the Trading Post and Pinkerton devises a way to keep them out from underclaw....especially the massive overly excited Guardian of the bunch who's less a dragon and more a wrecking ball.
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
I need to try this
I need to try this
Kano3Shuuya.png
Not sure if anyone is still using this thread, but I have finally started my own Pinkerlocke and placed it in the spreadsheet along with a brief description of my lore. If anyone is interested in following along, here is the direct link to my own topic.
Not sure if anyone is still using this thread, but I have finally started my own Pinkerlocke and placed it in the spreadsheet along with a brief description of my lore. If anyone is interested in following along, here is the direct link to my own topic.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Heyyy,,, I have a pinkerlocke!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2375245
Heyyy,,, I have a pinkerlocke!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2375245
OwO
I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but would anyone like to start a Pinkerlocke with me? I have an idea for some variation rules that would allow us to play together! It's based off of the Pokemon "Soul Link" Nuzlocke variant ^^
I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but would anyone like to start a Pinkerlocke with me? I have an idea for some variation rules that would allow us to play together! It's based off of the Pokemon "Soul Link" Nuzlocke variant ^^
WUHyKt0.png
I am thinking of starting my own pinkerlocke.
I am thinking of starting my own pinkerlocke.
IMG_1550.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png I4YUq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13