Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Awilixi [quote name="Awilixi" date="2018-03-16 05:01:41" ] I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but would anyone like to start a Pinkerlocke with me? I have an idea for some variation rules that would allow us to play together! It's based off of the Pokemon "Soul Link" Nuzlocke variant ^^ [/quote] I don't think I'd be not-busy enough to do one of those (though the idea sounds really cool!), but have my own pinkerlocke and I've done cross-updates before (where one of my pinkerlocke dragons meets one of your pinkerlocke dragons), so I'm always open if you want to do that! And I know enough about your dragon of course.
@Awilixi
Awilixi wrote on 2018-03-16 05:01:41:
I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but would anyone like to start a Pinkerlocke with me? I have an idea for some variation rules that would allow us to play together! It's based off of the Pokemon "Soul Link" Nuzlocke variant ^^
I don't think I'd be not-busy enough to do one of those (though the idea sounds really cool!), but have my own pinkerlocke and I've done cross-updates before (where one of my pinkerlocke dragons meets one of your pinkerlocke dragons), so I'm always open if you want to do that!

And I know enough about your dragon of course.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I should probably give this a try! Just have to expand my lair first.
I should probably give this a try! Just have to expand my lair first.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
Heyo! I've started a Legacy of War/Pinkerlocke crossover with loads of lore and loads of crazy rules. If you wanna follow it, go here.
Heyo! I've started a Legacy of War/Pinkerlocke crossover with loads of lore and loads of crazy rules. If you wanna follow it, go here.
redoing this soon
Hello all! I recently started a Pinkerlocke called Blue Moon here on the Quests and Challenges forum, and I have added it to the spreadsheet as well.
Hello all! I recently started a Pinkerlocke called Blue Moon here on the Quests and Challenges forum, and I have added it to the spreadsheet as well.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Gonna be starting mine tomorrow. It's called Beneath and I'm gonna use it as an excuse to keep my writing muscles flexed and hopefully explore characterising my dragons more.
I would totally be up for collaborative efforts on this between other Pinkerlockes somehow, just message me if you're interested.
Gonna be starting mine tomorrow. It's called Beneath and I'm gonna use it as an excuse to keep my writing muscles flexed and hopefully explore characterising my dragons more.
I would totally be up for collaborative efforts on this between other Pinkerlockes somehow, just message me if you're interested.
Just started my first Pinkerlock! It's called INSANITY and you can find it through that link.
Using it to help with my writing! Especially character building skills.
Just started my first Pinkerlock! It's called INSANITY and you can find it through that link.
Using it to help with my writing! Especially character building skills.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
I am writing all the backstories, and stuff for my pinkerlock, and am now super sad :(
I am writing all the backstories, and stuff for my pinkerlock, and am now super sad :(
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
I have added myself to the spreadsheet, and just discovered this concept. Mine is called Changing Tides, link here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2465475
Using my own hatchlings as 2/3 of the dragons, im so smart >insert frog sobbing here
I have added myself to the spreadsheet, and just discovered this concept. Mine is called Changing Tides, link here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2465475
Using my own hatchlings as 2/3 of the dragons, im so smart >insert frog sobbing here
I have started one on a whim it is here!

Its not relevant to my clan lore or anything I just felt the need to write comedy
I have started one on a whim it is here!

Its not relevant to my clan lore or anything I just felt the need to write comedy
@Cheshly do a pinkerlocke one day
@Cheshly do a pinkerlocke one day

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13