Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Coolkid
Good thing I found this! Added mine to the spreadsheet!
@Coolkid
Good thing I found this! Added mine to the spreadsheet!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Coolkid

welp i added my locke to the spreadsheet the other day, but i forgot to ping here. whoops!
@Coolkid

welp i added my locke to the spreadsheet the other day, but i forgot to ping here. whoops!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@coolkid

Thanks for the thread! I just started my pinkerlocke today :D I'm already having fun. I never bothered trying to give my dragons a story or personality or anything, so this is new and interesting for me.

(Insert Creative Name Here) Pinkerlocke
@coolkid

Thanks for the thread! I just started my pinkerlocke today :D I'm already having fun. I never bothered trying to give my dragons a story or personality or anything, so this is new and interesting for me.

(Insert Creative Name Here) Pinkerlocke
@CoolKid - @TipsyFox made me do it!

Er, I mean, count me in :) Starting tomorrow! I also found the Lovecraft variant rules, so I'll be doing that version... because I'm insane, apparently (so, fitting?)

In addition to the Lovecraft variant, I'm also tweaking the rules so I write on Materials and Trinkets, instead of writing & making art (you... don't want to see my art. You really don't. Maybe I'll do some privately and add it if I feel like it?)

I'll start my thread tomorrow, when I actually have something to do with it :) In the mean time, my starting dragons are Caden, Fearmaw, Syroth, and Arianwen on p 5 of my lair.

Or, yanno, I'll start the thread with a prelude tonight. Why not? ;)
@CoolKid - @TipsyFox made me do it!

Er, I mean, count me in :) Starting tomorrow! I also found the Lovecraft variant rules, so I'll be doing that version... because I'm insane, apparently (so, fitting?)

In addition to the Lovecraft variant, I'm also tweaking the rules so I write on Materials and Trinkets, instead of writing & making art (you... don't want to see my art. You really don't. Maybe I'll do some privately and add it if I feel like it?)

I'll start my thread tomorrow, when I actually have something to do with it :) In the mean time, my starting dragons are Caden, Fearmaw, Syroth, and Arianwen on p 5 of my lair.

Or, yanno, I'll start the thread with a prelude tonight. Why not? ;)
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
I just started my own Pinkerlocke, Into the Deep and I'm adding it to the spread sheet. I am waiting for my hatchlings to grow up before I start the prologue, though.
I just started my own Pinkerlocke, Into the Deep and I'm adding it to the spread sheet. I am waiting for my hatchlings to grow up before I start the prologue, though.
The Empyreal Library
@ouremji pinging myself because i am interested!
@ouremji pinging myself because i am interested!
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
Added my own Pinkerlocke to the spreadsheet! Hope I did everything right!!
Added my own Pinkerlocke to the spreadsheet! Hope I did everything right!!
This sounds like fun so Imma do it as a way of clearing out my lair, and getting some new blood that I otherwise would not have chosen. Any dragon I have fallen for might go into my rescue thread though, instead of being exalted because I'm sentimental.

I'll make a thread tomorrow because I have to go to work soon, but my only varition on the rules is that instead of art for the trinkets, I'm going to write my dragons personal lore because I've always been too lazy to do so. And I'm doing the medium level one because I don't wanna kill everyone TOO quickly.
This sounds like fun so Imma do it as a way of clearing out my lair, and getting some new blood that I otherwise would not have chosen. Any dragon I have fallen for might go into my rescue thread though, instead of being exalted because I'm sentimental.

I'll make a thread tomorrow because I have to go to work soon, but my only varition on the rules is that instead of art for the trinkets, I'm going to write my dragons personal lore because I've always been too lazy to do so. And I'm doing the medium level one because I don't wanna kill everyone TOO quickly.
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
frwind_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzma.png -Magical Menagerie Hatchery
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@Alyska
It is a lot of fun to do!!! I stated mine a few days ago, and its going well. No deaths and two new dragons!
@Alyska
It is a lot of fun to do!!! I stated mine a few days ago, and its going well. No deaths and two new dragons!
@FogAtDawn
I can't wait! I'm a sucker for Nuzlocke's in Pokemon and I saw the other Nuzlocke for FR and it scared me, but this one is totally down my alley!
@FogAtDawn
I can't wait! I'm a sucker for Nuzlocke's in Pokemon and I saw the other Nuzlocke for FR and it scared me, but this one is totally down my alley!
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
frwind_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzma.png -Magical Menagerie Hatchery
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13