Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HUB]Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke v3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm about to start once I get to my computer!
I'm about to start once I get to my computer!
button_small_by_annobethal-dbk34qo.png
This is brilliant
This is brilliant
7wv9OeJ.png courier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
@Coolkid Moved to the Quests and Challenges forum for you :)
@Coolkid Moved to the Quests and Challenges forum for you :)
I wish I had the energy to finish the storyline on my Pinkerlocke. One of these days. . . . =D
I wish I had the energy to finish the storyline on my Pinkerlocke. One of these days. . . . =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
This doesn't really get much attention anymore since I've updated it to self-editing.. mmm. Pseudobump? not sure if it's allowed in quests & challenges, I'm off to check now.
This doesn't really get much attention anymore since I've updated it to self-editing.. mmm. Pseudobump? not sure if it's allowed in quests & challenges, I'm off to check now.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Hiya everyone! I've been writing a Pinkerlocke for about 18 weeks now, so about 4.5 months or so? It's in the Creative Corner since I created it before Quests and Challenges form was created, and so as long as it doesn't cause any problems, I'll be keeping it there since it's more writing and art than anything else pretty much. Anyway! I made these awhile back but never posted them, so I decided to now! They're free to use or edit for anyone who writes Pinkerlockes! I know they aren't the greatest, but I tried! Enjoy! For editing: [img]https://s7.postimg.org/mwkhwzp57/rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-58914798.png[/img] General Use: [img]https://s9.postimg.org/j4icz6eyn/rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-59180771.png[/img] [img]https://s9.postimg.org/inxlvud7j/rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-59403085.png[/img]
Hiya everyone!

I've been writing a Pinkerlocke for about 18 weeks now, so about 4.5 months or so? It's in the Creative Corner since I created it before Quests and Challenges form was created, and so as long as it doesn't cause any problems, I'll be keeping it there since it's more writing and art than anything else pretty much. Anyway! I made these awhile back but never posted them, so I decided to now! They're free to use or edit for anyone who writes Pinkerlockes! I know they aren't the greatest, but I tried! Enjoy!

For editing:
rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-58914798.png

General Use:
rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-59180771.png

rsz_sketch15317111_kindlephoto-59403085.png

a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Coolkid : I just added my Pinkerlocke link to the spreadsheet. Thanks for creating this thread! :)
@Coolkid : I just added my Pinkerlocke link to the spreadsheet. Thanks for creating this thread! :)
Oh my Gosh. Oh my gosh? There are Flight Rising nuzlockes? AND THERE'S THIS ONE?

I am in love with this. I'm absolutely gonna do it one of these days, DANG! Let's see if I'm as good in the Coliseum as I think I am >:D (And it'll be perfect to make the next Arcane dom push fun!)
Oh my Gosh. Oh my gosh? There are Flight Rising nuzlockes? AND THERE'S THIS ONE?

I am in love with this. I'm absolutely gonna do it one of these days, DANG! Let's see if I'm as good in the Coliseum as I think I am >:D (And it'll be perfect to make the next Arcane dom push fun!)
I need a new signature.
@Spottedleaf125

These are super nice! I've added a misc section up on the second post to let people know that the images are available for use. Good luck with your pinkerlocke!

@BarbaraFett

It's my pleasure! Good luck!!

@luminousnoble

Hah! I haven't done one myself yet due to how hectic my whole lair is right now, but it's amazing to see what people write when they're doing theirs. Good luck if/when you start one up!
@Spottedleaf125

These are super nice! I've added a misc section up on the second post to let people know that the images are available for use. Good luck with your pinkerlocke!

@BarbaraFett

It's my pleasure! Good luck!!

@luminousnoble

Hah! I haven't done one myself yet due to how hectic my whole lair is right now, but it's amazing to see what people write when they're doing theirs. Good luck if/when you start one up!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Just set everything up, put it in the Creative Corner since it's--to me, at least--more about the writing than about the challenge (even though it's also combined with a Legacy challenge). I'm doing it for the writing, not the challenge.

Anyways, hopefully RNG will be good to me!
Just set everything up, put it in the Creative Corner since it's--to me, at least--more about the writing than about the challenge (even though it's also combined with a Legacy challenge). I'm doing it for the writing, not the challenge.

Anyways, hopefully RNG will be good to me!
ck2CMHK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13