Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 280 281
Good luck with College!

My plans for today (well yesterday since I completed some yesterday) is to work on some lore for each of my dragons! I want to get working on the roles and the ideas behind some of my newer dragons! Mostly - Demodocus, Athar, Imelda, Lyla, Frostburn and Mammoth!

Also, I want to work on both naming and working on Shyanne's little sister. I only got her today and I need to work on her role, mainly because I have so many ideas.
Good luck with College!

My plans for today (well yesterday since I completed some yesterday) is to work on some lore for each of my dragons! I want to get working on the roles and the ideas behind some of my newer dragons! Mostly - Demodocus, Athar, Imelda, Lyla, Frostburn and Mammoth!

Also, I want to work on both naming and working on Shyanne's little sister. I only got her today and I need to work on her role, mainly because I have so many ideas.
image0.jpg
Meet Shyanne and Sundew
I have worked on my dragon Osha's Bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=112725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1128/112725_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have worked on my dragon Osha's Bio.

112725_350.png
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
I just completed a bio for one of my permas and I am feeling a little less swamped. I am currently working on finalizing the lore for one of my fandragons, and I plan to finish it up today!
I just completed a bio for one of my permas and I am feeling a little less swamped. I am currently working on finalizing the lore for one of my fandragons, and I plan to finish it up today!
@After Oh I need this,so toss me on that list with no hesitations pal! I'm writing lore for a derg currently and oh my dear mighty Droolmoma,there are many more that need lore put I keep postponing.(procrastinating)
@After Oh I need this,so toss me on that list with no hesitations pal! I'm writing lore for a derg currently and oh my dear mighty Droolmoma,there are many more that need lore put I keep postponing.(procrastinating)
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 - You've been added! ovo/
@ShadowWyvern15 - You've been added! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after could you please take ‘etuisen’ off of the pinglist and put ‘etui’ in its place?
@after could you please take ‘etuisen’ off of the pinglist and put ‘etui’ in its place?
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@After
could you take me off the pinglist? thank you!
@After
could you take me off the pinglist? thank you!
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@etui @avianmalware - Done and done! c:
@etui @avianmalware - Done and done! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After May I please be put on the pinglist?
@After May I please be put on the pinglist?
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
-----[center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090]Home[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895661]Intro & Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895662]Suggestions[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895663]Resources[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895665]Archive[/url][/size][/center] ----- Hello hello once more, LWD crew! I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, August 14th, is a Lore Whining Day! No prompt again today, unless you can work school starting into your lore somehow. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] To recap from last time: [quote]College is starting up soon for me, which means [b]it's gonna impact LWD posting time[/b] and FR time in general. I still want the thread to be a helpful reminder to the folks who want to use it, so I [i]will[/i] at least try to get the pings sent out, but they won't really have content. Starting next LWD (Aug 24), it'll be a quick in-and-out deal, just to keep stress low and make sure I'm not spending too much time on thread upkeep. Do feel free to chatter and respond to each other as usual in my absence, though! For those of you who might still be able to squeeze in time to write, I absolutely encourage you to do so and wish you the best of luck! For everyone in my boat who's getting ready to die beneath the homework avalanche... well, my condolences. We'll get through it though, and I'll see you all when the semester ends. :D[/quote] As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day! Good luck, everyone! ovo)b [color=transparent][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @happyasaclam @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls

Hello hello once more, LWD crew! I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, August 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

No prompt again today, unless you can work school starting into your lore somehow. To recap from last time:
Quote:
College is starting up soon for me, which means it's gonna impact LWD posting time and FR time in general. I still want the thread to be a helpful reminder to the folks who want to use it, so I will at least try to get the pings sent out, but they won't really have content. Starting next LWD (Aug 24), it'll be a quick in-and-out deal, just to keep stress low and make sure I'm not spending too much time on thread upkeep. Do feel free to chatter and respond to each other as usual in my absence, though!

For those of you who might still be able to squeeze in time to write, I absolutely encourage you to do so and wish you the best of luck! For everyone in my boat who's getting ready to die beneath the homework avalanche... well, my condolences. We'll get through it though, and I'll see you all when the semester ends. :D

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @happyasaclam @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 280 281