Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46
Hatched some hatchlings who will be a part of the clan permanently, time to shape out their lore!
Hatched some hatchlings who will be a part of the clan permanently, time to shape out their lore!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Need to;
Write lore for Avzi
Write lore for that hatchie I got form a unhatched egg that has no name
Need to;
Write lore for Avzi
Write lore for that hatchie I got form a unhatched egg that has no name
zhMvOXK.png
I have a bunch of other things to do today, but I'll see what I can get done! First priority is finishing this document, which will probably put me in the perfect mood for writing the story section for Tamra.
Actually first priority is figuring out how my spreadsheet of all my dragons has an extra entry somewhere. How does that even happen.
I also need to reorganize said spreadsheet, but I'm really not sure how I want to do it.
I have a bunch of other things to do today, but I'll see what I can get done! First priority is finishing this document, which will probably put me in the perfect mood for writing the story section for Tamra.
Actually first priority is figuring out how my spreadsheet of all my dragons has an extra entry somewhere. How does that even happen.
I also need to reorganize said spreadsheet, but I'm really not sure how I want to do it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Gonna go ahead and write some lore for Seran!
Gonna go ahead and write some lore for Seran!
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
By the end of the day, my goal is to have the lore written for 2 dragons! Those dragons are:

CATHERINE- Owner of a Bakery

SNARLTOOTH- Clan Florist

EDIT: The basic framework at least for Catherine is done and I'm thinking Snarltooth's lore might tie in to Catherine's!
By the end of the day, my goal is to have the lore written for 2 dragons! Those dragons are:

CATHERINE- Owner of a Bakery

SNARLTOOTH- Clan Florist

EDIT: The basic framework at least for Catherine is done and I'm thinking Snarltooth's lore might tie in to Catherine's!
bEvLAND.png
FINALLY have some time to do one of these lmao. gonna work on giving this guy a bio template and some lore now that i've figured out his role for the time being, and also:

• update everyone on pg1 to one of my two bio formats.
  • figure out dragons for the roles of "medical examiner," "half ghost," "werewolf," and "brooding demon lord." and also perhaps "myth chaser/cryptozoologist" because tbh three of the former list were probably dragged back to the clan from elsewhere for investigation/experimentation.
  • optimistically add layouts and lore to said dragons.
  • figure out which dragons entered during which point of the clan's story (divided into three arcs thus far, so that'll be fun).
  • maybe give a few dergs some proper names.
FINALLY have some time to do one of these lmao. gonna work on giving this guy a bio template and some lore now that i've figured out his role for the time being, and also:

• figure out dragons for the roles of "medical examiner," "half ghost," "werewolf," and "brooding demon lord." and also perhaps "myth chaser/cryptozoologist" because tbh three of the former list were probably dragged back to the clan from elsewhere for investigation/experimentation.
  • figure out which dragons entered during which point of the clan's story (divided into three arcs thus far, so that'll be fun).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I just hope I have enough time to write any lore.
I just hope I have enough time to write any lore.
PQznZys.png
Finished Tamra's lore! (Roughly) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21077775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210778/21077775_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finished Tamra's lore! (Roughly)

21077775_350.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="After" date=2016-09-04 15:13:44] FINALLY have some time to do one of these lmao. gonna work on giving [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7073779]this guy[/url] a bio template and some lore now that i've figured out his role for the time being, and also: [LIST] [*]update everyone on pg1 to one of my two bio formats. [*]figure out dragons for the roles of "medical examiner," "half ghost," "werewolf," and "brooding demon lord." and also perhaps "myth chaser/cryptozoologist" because tbh three of the former list were probably dragged back to the clan from elsewhere for investigation/experimentation. [*]optimistically add layouts and lore to said dragons. [*]figure out which dragons entered during which point of the clan's story (divided into three arcs thus far, so that'll be fun). [*]maybe give a few dergs some proper names. [/LIST] [/quote] YES got [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7073779]Phoenix's[/url] bio layout done and added a bit of lore in there. got inspired to do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12914116]Adachi's[/url] lore while i was updating his info box with the new bio layout, and same for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17474253]Minato[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12092436]Ryota[/url] as well. they're a far cry from being perfect, but hey it's something! :D means everyone on pg 1 is updated now, too! (barring two non-lore dergs, but still.) wasn't able to figure out any dragons for the roles i'd been wanting to use, but somehow or another i DID end up with a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8549747]kitsune[/url] and her Nekomata partner in crime. :'D all in all, pretty nice day on my end! glad i was finally able to participate in one of these days properly lmao.
After wrote on 2016-09-04:

YES got Phoenix's bio layout done and added a bit of lore in there. got inspired to do Adachi's lore while i was updating his info box with the new bio layout, and same for Minato and Ryota as well. they're a far cry from being perfect, but hey it's something! :D means everyone on pg 1 is updated now, too! (barring two non-lore dergs, but still.)

wasn't able to figure out any dragons for the roles i'd been wanting to use, but somehow or another i DID end up with a kitsune and her Nekomata partner in crime. :'D

all in all, pretty nice day on my end! glad i was finally able to participate in one of these days properly lmao.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Calling all writing-and-wailing folks! Tomorrow,
Wednesday September 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

That's right, another lore day has sneaked up on us!
(It did stealth you, didn't it? They keep sneak attacking me too! No idea how that happens every time, considering they're regularly scheduled and everything.)

*ahem*

Let's dig in and get some lore done today, everyone!

This week's 100% optional helpful idea spark prompt is: comfort.
What does your dragon of choice do when things go wrong?
Is there a certain food they go for to soothe their nerves?
A friend or even a pet they can pour their heart out to?
Do they throw themselves into a task, storm around and yell, write in a journal, pick a fight?

Feel free to share any thoughts you come up with here in the thread! I know I would be happy to see what everyone finds out about their dragons oday.

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

Reminder pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished
Calling all writing-and-wailing folks! Tomorrow,
Wednesday September 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

That's right, another lore day has sneaked up on us!
(It did stealth you, didn't it? They keep sneak attacking me too! No idea how that happens every time, considering they're regularly scheduled and everything.)

*ahem*

Let's dig in and get some lore done today, everyone!

This week's 100% optional helpful idea spark prompt is: comfort.
What does your dragon of choice do when things go wrong?
Is there a certain food they go for to soothe their nerves?
A friend or even a pet they can pour their heart out to?
Do they throw themselves into a task, storm around and yell, write in a journal, pick a fight?

Feel free to share any thoughts you come up with here in the thread! I know I would be happy to see what everyone finds out about their dragons oday.

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

Reminder pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46