Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46
YES SO HYPED FOR LORE WHINING \ovo/

i've been on a roll with bios lately and i'll have plenty of time for FR tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to it being more productive than last time! ^^

also i am definitely going to consider that prompt in regards to some of the... er, less-than-agreeable types in my lair. should be fun!
YES SO HYPED FOR LORE WHINING \ovo/

i've been on a roll with bios lately and i'll have plenty of time for FR tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to it being more productive than last time! ^^

also i am definitely going to consider that prompt in regards to some of the... er, less-than-agreeable types in my lair. should be fun!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Yeah! I've been away from FR a bit and stagnant in my lore for longer, but this time I'm jumping back in!

My goal for tomorrow: Write something! I just want to get back into the swing of things and see what happens. I think my old plans for some of this lore was too heavy and complicated, which is why it ended up sitting unfinished. This time around I'm going to try for something more concise, I can always build off it later if need be.
Yeah! I've been away from FR a bit and stagnant in my lore for longer, but this time I'm jumping back in!

My goal for tomorrow: Write something! I just want to get back into the swing of things and see what happens. I think my old plans for some of this lore was too heavy and complicated, which is why it ended up sitting unfinished. This time around I'm going to try for something more concise, I can always build off it later if need be.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
I was looking for this thread haha. It's Wednesday morning here, I've had my coffee and my goal today is to sort out Cassia's bio. Right now it's a huge mess! I also want to write something in each permadragon's bio (like...their pronouns and their job at least.) I'll check in this evening.

Any other writers feel free to complain at me LOL we can do this!

@Quis May I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
I was looking for this thread haha. It's Wednesday morning here, I've had my coffee and my goal today is to sort out Cassia's bio. Right now it's a huge mess! I also want to write something in each permadragon's bio (like...their pronouns and their job at least.) I'll check in this evening.

Any other writers feel free to complain at me LOL we can do this!

@Quis May I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
qesQFkT.gif
I'm gonna finish my dragon Graywings' bio and maybe work on some for my lore hatchery.
I'm gonna finish my dragon Graywings' bio and maybe work on some for my lore hatchery.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
*screms*
I have school today ;u; I'll figure something out though.

I need to restart/finally start everyone's bio and lore to be honest. I've seen others and I have a general idea about how to do a nicer bio now.
*screms*
I have school today ;u; I'll figure something out though.

I need to restart/finally start everyone's bio and lore to be honest. I've seen others and I have a general idea about how to do a nicer bio now.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I want to get Tupelo, Centurion and Mathra fleshed out a bit more, and decide on Cheerio's story. I also have a dragon I bought with lore and I'd like to change it a bit so it fits with the rest of my clan.
I want to get Tupelo, Centurion and Mathra fleshed out a bit more, and decide on Cheerio's story. I also have a dragon I bought with lore and I'd like to change it a bit so it fits with the rest of my clan.
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej
@Quis What an amazing idea this is! I want to join! Will you add my name to the pinglist?
@Quis What an amazing idea this is! I want to join! Will you add my name to the pinglist?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Nope, school -_-
Nope, school -_-
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
oh, this is a cool group! I don't think i have time to write much today (because there arby's e a ton of steam games in my inventory that i don't remember buying...i must play....) but definitively next time i can, school depending. i'm also a bit burned out from finishing up 3 bios yesterday. one of them is absolutely huge and i'm dead.

@quis plz add me to the pinglist!
oh, this is a cool group! I don't think i have time to write much today (because there arby's e a ton of steam games in my inventory that i don't remember buying...i must play....) but definitively next time i can, school depending. i'm also a bit burned out from finishing up 3 bios yesterday. one of them is absolutely huge and i'm dead.

@quis plz add me to the pinglist!
Classes are over for the day, and I don't have any homework.... so for the rest of the day I wanna keep working on my Clan archives thread ^_^ I did some writing yesterday and i'm getting back in the mood c:
Classes are over for the day, and I don't have any homework.... so for the rest of the day I wanna keep working on my Clan archives thread ^_^ I did some writing yesterday and i'm getting back in the mood c:
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46