Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 445 446 447 448 449 ... 452 453
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90692607][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/906927/90692607.png[/img][/url] Interacting with: Listening to Xari [rule][/center] Indiana waggled his fingers happily before stooping down to pick up a piece of pyrite. It sparkled happily in the sunshine, and Indiana gave it a warm smile before tucking it away in his arms along with the collection of other pretty stones he had plucked from the earth. At the call to attention, Indiana turned his head back to the shelter. He hadn't realized how far he had wandered, and he could just barely make out the words that carried over the plain. It already was off yo an uncomfortable start- "being on guard" and "staying close to the sanctuary" were two things he'd already did wrong by wandering off collecting stones. He edged closer in a very inconspicuous manner which involved throwing coils of himself sideways to move left. Snakes weren't made for sidestepping. And suddenly the tension which hung in the air like a fog on an otherwise sunny day was made horribly, terribly palpable. Puzzle pieces slotted together all at once and created a less-than happy picture. An attempt on a life. Deliberate action was taken to try and [i]kill[/i] another guest. Indiana could hardly believe his ears. His mood plummeted. Suddenly, his collection of beautiful stones seemed trivial. [rule] Indiana votes for [b]Magenta [/b]
90692607.png

Interacting with: Listening to Xari

Indiana waggled his fingers happily before stooping down to pick up a piece of pyrite. It sparkled happily in the sunshine, and Indiana gave it a warm smile before tucking it away in his arms along with the collection of other pretty stones he had plucked from the earth.

At the call to attention, Indiana turned his head back to the shelter. He hadn't realized how far he had wandered, and he could just barely make out the words that carried over the plain. It already was off yo an uncomfortable start- "being on guard" and "staying close to the sanctuary" were two things he'd already did wrong by wandering off collecting stones. He edged closer in a very inconspicuous manner which involved throwing coils of himself sideways to move left. Snakes weren't made for sidestepping.

And suddenly the tension which hung in the air like a fog on an otherwise sunny day was made horribly, terribly palpable. Puzzle pieces slotted together all at once and created a less-than happy picture. An attempt on a life. Deliberate action was taken to try and kill another guest. Indiana could hardly believe his ears. His mood plummeted. Suddenly, his collection of beautiful stones seemed trivial.

Indiana votes for Magenta
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69450775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/694508/69450775p.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][color= 008080][size=5][b]Summer[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him Interacting with plant [/color][/center] [font=book antiqua][size=4]Today feels like a good day. The wind's died down a little, thankfully, and the seedlings seem grateful that they don't have to cling on for dear life nearly as much as usual. Summer's thankful, too- he was worrying about the plants that got burnt, but the break day has already made some of the charred leaf-edges start to heal over. There's some unsettling yelling going on deeper in the sanctuary, but that might just be life now that there's a crowd here. As long as no dragons have died, Summer ain't gonna bother with it. This is a beautiful day. Time for some weeding. ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4]Summer votes for [b]Magenta[/b].
69450775p.png
Summer
He/Him
Interacting with plant
Today feels like a good day.

The wind's died down a little, thankfully, and the seedlings seem grateful that they don't have to cling on for dear life nearly as much as usual. Summer's thankful, too- he was worrying about the plants that got burnt, but the break day has already made some of the charred leaf-edges start to heal over.

There's some unsettling yelling going on deeper in the sanctuary, but that might just be life now that there's a crowd here. As long as no dragons have died, Summer ain't gonna bother with it.

This is a beautiful day.

Time for some weeding.

Summer votes for Magenta.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88968263][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/889683/88968263.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b][color=magenta][size=4]Magenta[/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][b]Interacting with:[/b] Xari (@Storia)[/center] ------------------------- Magenta wandered up beside Xari, still shaking her back spines to dislodge the stubborn cat hair stuck to her, courtesy of a truly nasty case of static cling. It was rather easy to follow the imperial, since her glittery and prettyness was rather eye-catching, and by now she was awake enough to catch up to a flying dragon no problem. She listened to Xari make her announcement, half-idle and half-focused, as her attention was torn between the gorgeous post-storm sky and the shuddering dragon next to her… Such a pretty sky… such a lovely scent in the air… such beautiful sunshine. Xari should be allowed to enjoy it too. [i]Everyone[/i] should be allowed to. “I concur,” Magenta announced at Xari’s side, heartflame flaring up inside her glassy frame. “Hmm… whoever did this, I would advise they, mmm, step forward. Your banishment will be free of burns. If not… mmm, we will find you the old fashioned way. We’ll check you all… mmm, one by one.” She leaned into Xari, hoping her heartflame’s warmth would stop all that horrid shaking. Being cold and scared could not feel great, and Magenta hated seeing others uncomfortable. “…Even if I myself am suspected… I will do all I can to assist you.” She hummed to the Imperial. “I was… mmm I was built to protect and patrol. This place seems like it needs protecting at the moment. So… hmm, I think I will stay a while, as long as you need me.” —————————- Magenta votes for [b]Indiana[/b]
88968263.png
Magenta
Interacting with: Xari (@Storia)

Magenta wandered up beside Xari, still shaking her back spines to dislodge the stubborn cat hair stuck to her, courtesy of a truly nasty case of static cling. It was rather easy to follow the imperial, since her glittery and prettyness was rather eye-catching, and by now she was awake enough to catch up to a flying dragon no problem. She listened to Xari make her announcement, half-idle and half-focused, as her attention was torn between the gorgeous post-storm sky and the shuddering dragon next to her…

Such a pretty sky… such a lovely scent in the air… such beautiful sunshine.

Xari should be allowed to enjoy it too. Everyone should be allowed to.

“I concur,” Magenta announced at Xari’s side, heartflame flaring up inside her glassy frame. “Hmm… whoever did this, I would advise they, mmm, step forward. Your banishment will be free of burns. If not… mmm, we will find you the old fashioned way. We’ll check you all… mmm, one by one.”

She leaned into Xari, hoping her heartflame’s warmth would stop all that horrid shaking. Being cold and scared could not feel great, and Magenta hated seeing others uncomfortable.

“…Even if I myself am suspected… I will do all I can to assist you.” She hummed to the Imperial. “I was… mmm I was built to protect and patrol. This place seems like it needs protecting at the moment. So… hmm, I think I will stay a while, as long as you need me.”
—————————-
Magenta votes for Indiana
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92446432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/924465/92446432.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=red][font=courier new] Alison[/color][/size] [color=red][font=courier new]she/her interacting with: Vitello & co. ------- Alison was quick to anger, but she knew that it was not useful here. She would need to save the for the killer, when they were found out. The whole deal made acid pour from her blood should be. [b]Summer votes for Magenta.[/b]
92446432.png

Alison

she/her

interacting with: Vitello & co.

Alison was quick to anger, but she knew that it was not useful here. She would need to save the for the killer, when they were found out. The whole deal made acid pour from her blood should be.

Summer votes for Magenta.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80338689][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/803387/80338689.png[/img][/url] [font=century][color=#eb7997][size=5]MELO [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] He/Him[/size][/color] [font=century][color=#62963f][size=4]Interacting With: N/A[/size][/color][/center] ----- [font=century][size=3]Melo thinks and changes his vote to [b]Indiana[/b]
80338689.png
MELO He/Him
Interacting With: N/A

Melo thinks and changes his vote to Indiana
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92837779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/928378/92837779.png[/img][/url] [color=FF321B][size=4][b]Keiran[/b][/size][/color] [color=770C00][size=2]He/They[/size][/color] Interacting with: Vitello and Co. -----[/center] The others had practically read their mind. Whoever had committed this wicked crime should no longer be allowed in this sanctuary. It seemed so silly to make no further investigation. If Keiran was at the head of this investigation, they would have searched every inch to find clues of the killer's identity. But alas... Keiran went with the best option they could think of. Keiran votes for [b]Indiana[/b].
92837779.png

Keiran
He/They

Interacting with: Vitello and Co.

The others had practically read their mind. Whoever had committed this wicked crime should no longer be allowed in this sanctuary.

It seemed so silly to make no further investigation. If Keiran was at the head of this investigation, they would have searched every inch to find clues of the killer's identity. But alas... Keiran went with the best option they could think of.

Keiran votes for Indiana.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93200628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/932007/93200628.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32] DIADEM [emoji=peacock feather size=1] HE/HIM[/color][/font][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32]Interacting With: Yula (@Relics)[/color][/font][/center] [rule] When the day came along, right as the sound peeked through the horizon, Diadem climbed back up onto the roof, and waited. Yep, he remembered the promise. Tomorrow, he himself said, they’d talk it out. Figure out the misunderstandings, what happened to Yula, then they could make this odd friendship work. Part of him deep down though, knew that maybe he was being, too, attached. Friendships came and went after all, and, Yula thought they were just, business partners. Maybe he was being the problem, maybe he should’ve kept it business too. Yet, he still wanted to hold out hope that this could be an actual friendship. He was attached, bless his heart, and he didn’t want to say goodbye to a friend, even if she didn’t consider him one. But as the sun drew high, and dragons started coming out again, there was no Yula in sight. Worse yet, words gone around that someone attempted to murder another. “..’must be serious if the Sanctuary Leader’s makin’ an announcement about it..” He muses to himself from the roof, watching the announcement from up high. He shook his head softly. Now is an even worse time to let old colleagues and rowdy feelings muck his logic, a killer was prowling around, he needed to be on his toes. Silently, he jumps down from the roof and back inside the sanctuary, finally forfeiting the possibility of meeting Yula for today. Maybe he can offer his services, make Scout spot the scene at night. He didn’t know, whatever he could do to help. Whatever he could do to keep his turmoil out of his mind. Diadem votes for [b]Pitch.[/b]
93200628.png
DIADEM HE/HIM
Interacting With: Yula (@Relics)

When the day came along, right as the sound peeked through the horizon, Diadem climbed back up onto the roof, and waited.

Yep, he remembered the promise. Tomorrow, he himself said, they’d talk it out. Figure out the misunderstandings, what happened to Yula, then they could make this odd friendship work. Part of him deep down though, knew that maybe he was being, too, attached. Friendships came and went after all, and, Yula thought they were just, business partners. Maybe he was being the problem, maybe he should’ve kept it business too. Yet, he still wanted to hold out hope that this could be an actual friendship. He was attached, bless his heart, and he didn’t want to say goodbye to a friend, even if she didn’t consider him one.

But as the sun drew high, and dragons started coming out again, there was no Yula in sight. Worse yet, words gone around that someone attempted to murder another.

“..’must be serious if the Sanctuary Leader’s makin’ an announcement about it..” He muses to himself from the roof, watching the announcement from up high. He shook his head softly. Now is an even worse time to let old colleagues and rowdy feelings muck his logic, a killer was prowling around, he needed to be on his toes.

Silently, he jumps down from the roof and back inside the sanctuary, finally forfeiting the possibility of meeting Yula for today. Maybe he can offer his services, make Scout spot the scene at night. He didn’t know, whatever he could do to help.

Whatever he could do to keep his turmoil out of his mind.

Diadem votes for Pitch.
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go1_100.gif
Ryn
He/him
Wishlist
PDT/UTC -7 Timezone
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93901089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/939011/93901089p.png[/img][/url] [color=#8D73E5]BEANBAG[/color] [size=1]any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)[/size] ----- [i][Beanbag has witnessed the chaos unfurling outside and heard the whispers on the wind of an attempted murder in the night, and he has decided this is simply not his problem. As long as Vitello's still alive, it's outside of his jurisdiction, he's afraid!][/i] ----- BEANBAG VOTES FOR [b]INDIANA[/b]
93901089p.png
BEANBAG
any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)
[Beanbag has witnessed the chaos unfurling outside and heard the whispers on the wind of an attempted murder in the night, and he has decided this is simply not his problem. As long as Vitello's still alive, it's outside of his jurisdiction, he's afraid!]
BEANBAG VOTES FOR INDIANA
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91721256][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/917213/91721256.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5] [b][color=#cd327d]X[/color][color=#d93769]a[/color][color=#e63b54]r[/color][color=#f24040]i[/color][/b] [emoji=brown gem size=1] [b][color=#cd327d]s[/color][color=#d33473]h[/color][color=#d93769]e[/color][color=#e0395f]/[/color][color=#e63b54]h[/color][color=#ec3e4a]e[/color][color=#f24040]r[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: [b]Magenta[/b] (@WyvernTales), [b]Selkirk[/b] (@AutumnFall123)[/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4]For once, Polly wasn't chirping and teasing Xari as Magenta made her way up towards the Imperial, who hadn't even noticed that she was shaking from all the overwhelming emotions prior to this. When the glass Sandsurge, who was surprisingly warm despite what she was made of, pressed against her, she felt the gears in her head stop turning completely for a second. It reminded her too much of Hazel - of her home. Xari fought the urge to break down into tears - now was not the time. She needed to be strong. She shook her head, unable to stop the blush from coloring her cheeks. Fortunately, her already warm color complexion made that less obvious - or she hoped it was. Despite everything, she managed a smile - a weak one, but it came from the genuine moment of respite that Magenta was able to offer her, a moment where she felt grounded from the anxieties spinning in her head. "Thank you," she says softly, ignoring the quiver in her voice. She draped a wing over Magenta, reciprocating the gesture of comfort (it would be nice to properly hug her when they settle this whole killer business, she thinks). At the same time, she turned her head to Selkirk, who had dutifully stepped beside her and offered his help. She smiled more easily this time - she could trust him, at least. The kid may be young, but she could see the sense of responsibility that mirrored her own. "And thank you, Selkirk. It would be great if you could check on our guests and make sure they're alright. Let them know we have food around in the sanctuary, too. I'll go search the area while they settle down." Xari leaped off the cave roof, landing as elegantly as she could manage at that moment (she thanked the fact that her wings, despite them being awful for flying, still helped conceal that her legs were shaking slightly). A fierce, determined gaze settled in her brown eyes - whoever was threatening her little sanctuary will pay, and she will find them as soon as possible, for everyone's sake. Nodding to herself, she set out on a scouting trip with Polly still on her shoulder, fully committed to being her emotional support now knowing that Xari needed it more than ever.
91721256.png

Xari she/her
interacting with: Magenta (@WyvernTales), Selkirk (@AutumnFall123)

For once, Polly wasn't chirping and teasing Xari as Magenta made her way up towards the Imperial, who hadn't even noticed that she was shaking from all the overwhelming emotions prior to this. When the glass Sandsurge, who was surprisingly warm despite what she was made of, pressed against her, she felt the gears in her head stop turning completely for a second.

It reminded her too much of Hazel - of her home.

Xari fought the urge to break down into tears - now was not the time. She needed to be strong. She shook her head, unable to stop the blush from coloring her cheeks. Fortunately, her already warm color complexion made that less obvious - or she hoped it was. Despite everything, she managed a smile - a weak one, but it came from the genuine moment of respite that Magenta was able to offer her, a moment where she felt grounded from the anxieties spinning in her head.

"Thank you," she says softly, ignoring the quiver in her voice. She draped a wing over Magenta, reciprocating the gesture of comfort (it would be nice to properly hug her when they settle this whole killer business, she thinks). At the same time, she turned her head to Selkirk, who had dutifully stepped beside her and offered his help. She smiled more easily this time - she could trust him, at least. The kid may be young, but she could see the sense of responsibility that mirrored her own.

"And thank you, Selkirk. It would be great if you could check on our guests and make sure they're alright. Let them know we have food around in the sanctuary, too. I'll go search the area while they settle down."

Xari leaped off the cave roof, landing as elegantly as she could manage at that moment (she thanked the fact that her wings, despite them being awful for flying, still helped conceal that her legs were shaking slightly). A fierce, determined gaze settled in her brown eyes - whoever was threatening her little sanctuary will pay, and she will find them as soon as possible, for everyone's sake. Nodding to herself, she set out on a scouting trip with Polly still on her shoulder, fully committed to being her emotional support now knowing that Xari needed it more than ever.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Vitello
Interacting with: & Co.

“Why am I-.. ignoring that.. No. No. I do not know who wished to.. end my life.”

He sighed, trying to cover his arm too. He hoped that no one found it offensive to see. He hated how his body worked, sometimes.

“I am.. not sure what to do. It is.. scary, I must say. To know someone here attempted to take my life.”

Not the first time he felt this fear, though. But.. it seemed most of them wanted to catch whoever did this. It was refreshing. For everyone to not turn on him because of what he was- i mean, most dragons probably wouldn’t like this .. meat blob around- but these seemed to care.

“I.. do hope we catch whoever did this. I don’t wish to stay in fear.”

Vitello votes Magenta
Vitello
Interacting with: & Co.

“Why am I-.. ignoring that.. No. No. I do not know who wished to.. end my life.”

He sighed, trying to cover his arm too. He hoped that no one found it offensive to see. He hated how his body worked, sometimes.

“I am.. not sure what to do. It is.. scary, I must say. To know someone here attempted to take my life.”

Not the first time he felt this fear, though. But.. it seemed most of them wanted to catch whoever did this. It was refreshing. For everyone to not turn on him because of what he was- i mean, most dragons probably wouldn’t like this .. meat blob around- but these seemed to care.

“I.. do hope we catch whoever did this. I don’t wish to stay in fear.”

Vitello votes Magenta
Furry Halfbody Commisons!!
1 2 ... 445 446 447 448 449 ... 452 453